Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Gap 360 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Zoey C
Gap 360 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Zoey C
More Photos & Videos
Did the absolute oz trip it was a lot of fun! Sam was a great leader !
Gap 360 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Thanks Katey 🙌
Brilliant and efficient team who are quick at responding to queries.
Quick, easy to book and every detail explained. Nice to have a live chat for the little personal questions you want answered straight away!
Happy to help Eleanor 😁
Did the absolute oz trip and wouldn't have changed anything had a great time. Sam was really good fun and helped with everything
Your review is really appreciated Delilah, thanks! 👏
Had the best time ever on absolute oz and met the best people. Sam got us all invloved and made sure we had fun
Thanks Evie, glad you had a great time 😊
Had the best time doing the absolute oz trip, would reccomend it to anyone and Sam is a great leader!
Thanks for your review Hannah 🙌
Had no problems booking with Gap360 and the advisors answered any questions I had and couldn’t have been better.
Thanks for your review Emma 🙌
I have just booked a trip to Thailand for July, the booking process was really easy and if I had a question the live chat on the website was really helpful. To say I am excited is an understatement, 5 months to go!!
Thanks Hannah! Hope you have an amazing trip 😊
Very straight forward and people were very helpful towards any questions I had.
Plus I cannot wait to start my adventure
Will definitely book again and again with Gap 360.
Hi Kathryn, thank you for your review! We hope you have a great trip 😊 🏝️
They have offers on all the time and the team really have helped us along the way to make sure weve had all of the correct details to travel with. They've been more then helpful when we get stuck and a simple phone call and they change everything by helping it's great!
Thanks so much for your review Alex, it's so nice to hear your lovely comments about our team. We're happy to help! 😊
Everything was well organised in terms of flights transfers ferries between the islands. The only criticism was that our rep Ru wasn't very acknowledgeable I think this could have been due to language barrier otherwise very nice man. When we asked a out local eateries or things to do outwith the tour he couldn't really answer so we had to guess where to go by using the Internet.
Thanks for your review Gemma, we glad you had a great time! Your feedback has been passed on to our product team.
Easy, Quick and Staff very helpful, looking forward to going to Australia!
Thanks for your review, have a great trip!
I showed interest months back.... Possibly a year ago and found Jon very helpful.
He then messaged again more recently (the time of which I said I'd be looking to book) and again was more than helpful throughout.
I've now been speaking to different people regarding flights etc and so far I've found everyone spot on.
It's great to hear your lovely feedback about our team Rachel; have an amazing trip! 😊
I had the adventure of a lifetime in Australia, two of the most important and lifechanging months of my life that I will never forget. I am currently planning my next trip and didn't think twice about using gap 360 again!
Hi Isabella, thank you for your review! It's great to hear you are already planning your next trip 😊 ✈️
Just booked the Rio to Lima trip and I've had all the help I needed along the way to deciding if the trip was right for me. All my questions were answered with loads of detail and they were very fast at responding. Can't wait for my trip with them now 😁
Hi Sophie, thanks for your lovely review. 😊 We hope you have an amazing time on your trip!
Very straightforward
I have a great trip, doing the Garden Route and Addo. The trip was well organised and accommodation was clean. However, I was disappointed to arrive in South Africa and find brochures advertising the trip for £170 less than I paid (with the only difference being 2 nights accommodation at £13 per night). Furthermore I was also disappointed to arrive at the bungy jump (Advertised at R950 on gap 360 info) and find it was R1400! Such a shame, as although the trip was great, I will no longer be using Gap360 to book anything!
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your comments on to the product team to review. We continuously monitor and update prices and you can find the most up-to-date prices on our website. Due to exchange rates and our provided services such as financial protection and 24/7 emergency line prices may differ than local brochures, and there are often multiple operators for popular trips. If you'd like to discuss your trip further you can always drop us an email at info@gap360.com and our team would be pleased to discuss with you.
Great options and easy to book
Hi, thank you for your review! 😊
Very well organized and a very good idea to bring people together and share experiences
Hi Riham, thank you for your review! 😊
Very good easy booking with very quick responses and super helpful flight suggestions. They are even going to help me with a return flight happening a long time after the tour finishes and have given me travel advice about another country I’m visiting after the tour- brilliant!
Hi Emily! Thank you for your review it was really lovely to read your comments 😊
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 909 reviews