Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Gap 360 was very easy to book with. I have done group tours before with other companies so I know what i'm looking for online when I am looking for tours and the associated information. They have everything and I was very easily guided through the process. Information on flights, meeting points, what to do if you can't see where to meet up, the 7-day itinerary, and things to think about like insurance, money, valuables etc. Extremely informative...my parents will be happy!"
Thank you for your review, we are so glad that we were able to make the process as easy as possible for you! Enjoy your trip ✈️
"Good service"
"Very informative website with great choices"
Thank you for your review!
"Very easy to use the website, no issues with booking and the online chat was very helpful to have"
"Very warm and friendly team, insightful experts with good knowledge of the adventures they advertise."
Thank you for your review Hamish, have an amazing time on your trip!
"Booking was easy!"
🙌
"Thoroughly enjoyed every part of the trip I booked through Gap360. The booking was made effortlessly with the professionalism of the gap360 staff. Everything was sent to me in a timely manner including advice on which apps to use and the flights were taken care of asleep as transfers if needed. The price was also more than acceptable. Overall would recommend to anyone wanting an adventure in their life!"
Hi Rebecca, thank you for your lovely review! We are so happy we were able to make the process of booking your trip effortless and that you would recommend us 😊
"Good initially, however still waiting on a reply with log in details."
Thank you for your review, we were unable to provide login details for your account straight away as we were waiting on additional information from you in order to confirm your booking. As this has now been received your login details should have been sent out to you. We hope you have an amazing time on your trip 😊
"Very easy site to use , all the information needed to make a choice on where to book is provided for you and the downloadable trip guides are really helpful."
Thank you for your review! We hope you have a great time on your trip ✈️
"Excellent response times. Great sales people"
Thank you for your review, have an amazing time on your trip!
"Really helpful staff and prompt responses to emails! Couldn’t fault them!"
Thank you for your review Danielle, have an amazing time on your trip!
"My trip with gap360 was good quality and it was extremely good value for money. The accommodation is basic but acceptable for the price you pay, the activities included are good considering how much you pay and the people running the trip are friendly. Reason for four stars is the slight lack of professionalism between staff and others, which was probably due to the fact the person leading the trip had people older than them on it."
Thank you so much for lovely review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your trip! Thank you for your feedback regarding the professionalism of the staff, we will take this on board.
"I absolutely loved my trip in Thailand! My tour guide JJ was so great and without sounding too cliche, I made friends I’ll honestly remember for life. Thailand is such a beautiful county and the tour with Gap 360 really allowed that to be shown."
Thank you so much for your review and sharing your amazing photo! It makes us so happy to hear that you loved your trip 😊
"Gap 360 gave me all the information I needed prior to booking my trip. They’re super helpful and provide you with everything you need before travelling."
Hi Anna, thank you for your review! Have an amazing time on your trip 😊
"Do not book with gap 360! I went to Sri Lanka and i didn’t get picked up at the airport like promised. I was so upset and scared as I’m a nervous traveller, I’ve complained numerous times and they won’t do anything about it! Now taking it further:"
Hi Becky,

We are very sorry that your arrival was not as smooth as you were expecting.

As confirmed by your Travel Coordinator your guide was at the airport for over two hours awaiting your arrival. There were numerous attempts to contact you via email, Facebook and calls from the Sri Lanka Manager to check that you were ok as you hadn't met up with your guide at the airport.

The number you attempted to call was not the contact number for our team in Sri Lanka, or any of the contact numbers we provide in the online account, which explains why you were unable to get through to anyone. Gap 360 provides a 24/7 emergency phone line to help out in these sorts of situations and had you called us at the time we could have helped you meet up with your guide at the airport.

We hope that despite this you enjoyed your time in Sri Lanka and made some great memories during the trip.
"Booking was very easy and simple, and my rep got in touch almost straight away and is already on with my application! Fantastic service :-)"
Hi Thomas, thank you for your review! We hope you have an amazing time on your trip ✈️
"Made booking this trip so easy charile has been great at messaging back and very helpful. Really excited for my trip."
Hi Louise, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that Charlie has been able to help you get your trip booked and answer all of the queries you had 😊. Have an amazing time on your trip!
"Booking was easy and quick, I booked on a Sunday evening and revived all my information first thing on Monday morning! Even before booking, Gap 360 we’re always happy to answer any questions and help me out which I’m very grateful for! Very much looking forward to my trip!"
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you found the booking process easy and that we have been able to answer all of your questions. Don't forget that we are here to help out right up until you finish your trip. We hope you have an amazing time ✈️
"i haven't received any information about my booking. i am not happy that i have just spent £106 and after two days still don't know any information, this is unacceptable."
Hi Amelia, thank you for your feedback. We can see that you booked your trip on Friday evening when our offices were closed for the weekend. You should have received a confirmation email at the time of booking which also states that it can be up to two days before further trip information is sent to allow for the time the offices are closed. You should receive an email this morning with more information from your Trip Coordinator who will be happy to help to answer any questions you may have about your trip 😊
"Really efficient in helping me book. Friendly on the phone too"
Thank you for your review!
Gap 360 is rated 4.63 based on 680 reviews