Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Second time using Gap360. My first trip was Bali, second trip coming up was supposed to be Australia in October which I’m unfortunately having to reschedule til next year due to the Covid-19 situation, the Gap360 team couldn’t have been a better help. So well organised during the trip I did manage to get to. And so supportive, helpful, understanding and friendly in helping me arrange my Australia trip. Highly recommend and wouldn’t use any other travel company. Much appreciated.
Thank you for your review Georgia, it really means a lot. We're happy to help! 😊
Travelling to Costa Rica in January which will be my fourth trip with gap360. I was originally travelling in June but due to covid 19 I wanted to change my dates and the team helped me with ease and total reassurance. I would not book with anyone else! I have spread their good name and reputation for years. Amazing company!
Thank you for your review Charlotte! We really appreciate your kind words and we're happy to help with your travel plans 😊
The team has been a great help during this stressful period and have helped me to delay my trip. Jon, Elisha and Sophie have all been really accommodating and replied quickly to all enquires. Also, not having to pay a change of date fee for my trip has been really good. Thank you to the team for all your help.
Thank you for your review Emily, we're so glad to have been able to help.
From the minute I booked my trip back in November 2019 to now during this uncertain time they have been excellent I haven’t had to worry about a single thing. Everything has been sorted so smoothly. Would like to give a special shout out to Sophie Ramadan & Katie Green. You’ve been really great and put my mind at ease. I really couldn’t recommend gap360 enough.
Thank you for your review, Katie! We really appreciate your lovely feedback 😊
When seeking help from Gap360 this is the response I get. I am half way across the world in need of some help and for a company that claims to help their customers when in need at all times, this is extremely disappointing and upsetting.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. The phone number you contacted was our general enquiry WhatsApp, and the message you received was an out of hours auto-response. For urgent assistance, every customer has access to a 24/7 emergency line in their online account.
I booked one of the 3 week trips to Thailand, well before the COVID-19 was a problem. I was sent a weak email the other day saying I can rebook now if I want, but I dont have to. So basically saying it might be cancelled, but it might not- not very useful. I am not able to rebook, because of work etc, so basically this was my once in a lifetime chance to do a long holiday like this. I asked if I waited to see if the holiday goes ahead, they said that was fine, but they would not offer a refund at that point I would only be able to rebook. So basically my decision was made for me, I had to cancel, or lose all of my money. Not by any fault of my own. I had also thought, if the trip went ahead in the Summer, by some miracle, I might book back on. So I proceeded to cancel my trip and low and behold theres a cancellation fee of £199. That was a bit of a shocker. So what has happened is the company have put me in a situation where I have to cancel (so I don't lose all my money) but they still want a healthy chunk of it. So basically this is a warning to everyone else that has a holiday booked for the coming summer. Rebook if you can, but if you can't 1. They dont plan on giving you a refund if its cancelled - I have this in writing 2. They will still take a big old chunk of your money if you have to cancel it, because they give you no other option. It's been an expensive holiday that I dont get to go on basically.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. All of our customers who have been affected by the outbreak have been contacted in regards to their options, and we are actively working on solutions during this difficult time. Please get in contact with our team if you want to discuss this matter further.
I was having lots of fun on the trip, up until I was on an island where we got a lovely text from gap 360 saying if we don’t leave the country now we will be “stranded at our own cost” - therefore the last few days of our trip was cancelled. Gap 360 changed their terms and conditions after we booked our trip so that they are not obliged to give refunds! This company is a joke and they’re only interested in making money. It was also a great having to try find my way back to Bangkok without any help! #STAforthewin
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. You were contacted during your trip in regards to your safety, and the trip was cut short early due to Force Majeure. In-line with our terms and conditions you will have been contacted directly by one of our travel coordinators about the unused portion of your trip. In addition, the local team were on hand to help with any onwards travel arrangments.
Gap360 have been so helpful in providing all the information and support needed to book my trip, so easy and straightforward and they are also all lovely! Can’t wait for my travels :)
Hi Lydia, thanks so much for your review! 🏝️😊
I’m so glad I chose Gap 360 for my Central American experience in Costa Rica. My host family were the best and will be lifelong friends and the Costa Rica Language Academy was outstanding. My Spanish improve dramatically in only 4 weeks and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Gap 360, especially for the more mature traveller!
Gap 360 5 star review on 5th March 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 5th March 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 5th March 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 5th March 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Hi Julia, thank you for your review! It's great to hear you had such a lovely time :)
Very helpful people, good knowledge and to the point
Thanks so much for your review 😊
Easy to use and great deals!
Thanks for your review Yasmin! 😊
It has been super easy to book. I’m very excited for my trip.
We're so glad to hear it! 😊
A great tour, but a few long travel days, Lots of activities yet still time to relax and catch a tan. Tor guide Emily was incredible soo fun yet helpful and knowledgeable.
Thanks for your review! 😊
The itinerary itself was amazing, and thoroughly enjoyable. However, our tour guide Tan, was fairly useless. She got us from A to B but didn’t inform us of any info such as bus/ferry times, or if we asked her a question she would say ‘look at the whatsapp group that we set up’. On one occasion she was quite rude to me, I asked one of the tour guides at Khao Sok National Park what was for dinner and she replies quite sassy at me saying ‘he’s the tour guide not the cook’ - to me that comment was unnecessary and rude. Most of the time she acted as if she didn’t want to be there, and everyone in the group felt that she was lacking on the tour guide front. This did make the trip less enjoyable, but thankfully the other people who were on the tour were lovely and I made some life long friends. But the places we went too were great, however I would recommend changing the location of the Koh Phangan hostel, as there isn’t much to do close by and as most people are on budgets they do not want to take a taxi/tuk tuk, and would rather things be in walking distance.
Hi Alexine, thanks for your feedback! We have passed this information onto our products team 😊 Glad you had a great time 🏝️
Very clear, professional and accesicble. Doing Oz jobs in Melbourne, could of done with more testimonials from ex travellers on what people did for job and living arrangements after the orientation as extra security that all will be well.
Thanks for your feedback! We have passed this onto our relevant team. We hope you have a great trip 😊
I’ve been on two trips with Gap360 and just booked my third, thank you for making 2018 and 2019 summers so amazing!
Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Thanks for your review Kathryn, so happy to have you travelling with us again! 😊
Haven’t been on my trip yet so can’t give 5 stars yet! But if you are thinking about travelling for the first time I recommend booking with gap 360! They answer every question (all 5 million of mine anyway!) and help to reassure you with everything - very helpful if you’re like me and stress about all the things you’re not 100% sure on!
Thank you so much for your review, hope you have an amazing trip 😊
Really easy to book and clear what was and wasn’t included. Very helpful staffs
Thanks for your review 😁
Jon was really helpful, gave us all the information we needed
Thanks for your review 😁
Great tours and excellent customer support!
Thanks for your review Catarina! 😊🏝️