Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
I travelled to Australia after booking Absolute Oz Jobs with Gap 360. I’d highly recommend any solo traveller to do the same as it made my experience far easier. I was nervous about going solo and Gap 360 made me feel much more confident about the whole experience. My first week in Sydney the activities were fantastic and it was a great way to make friends that I ended up to continue travelling with for the coming months. 10/10 experience.
Hi Joanne, thank you for your review! It's great to hear you had such an amazing time on our Absolute Oz Jobs trip! 🏝️😊
Great experience, very responsive!
Thanks for your feedback! 😊
So easy to book and love the fact you have 2 different deposit options or you can pay in full Jon was very very helpful and answered all of my questions thoroughly Would definitely recommend
Hi Sydnee, thanks for your review! 😊
Staff were very helpful, responded quickly and answered all of my questions.
Hi Pheobe, thanks for your review! 😊
Good, easy, fast, nice to have payment plans, pretty much all the info you need
Thanks for the review Brittany! 😊
everyone is so helpful, emails are answered very quickly and they help put to bed all worries about travelling
Thanks for your review Grace! 😊
Very helpful staff. Welcomed all questions. So easy to contact and very quick replies. Booking was so easy
Hi Anna, thank you for your review! 😊
I traveled to South Africa earlier in the year with gap360 and I can wholeheartedly say this was the trip of a life time. So many memories, laughs and unforgettable experiences, having everything organised was such a weight off my shoulders and allowed me to go and live my best life without any of the stress!!! Best company ever, already booked up for next year πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Hi Charlotte, it's great to hear you had an amazing time in South Africa and we are loving the photos! We hope you enjoy your next trip with us! 😊
Regular emails from Travel Advisors who have actually once been customers on the trips so have a more rounded perspective when assisting you and giving advice. Very friendly and fast replies to all questions. Great value for money when you consider everything involved in the trip!
Hi Joel, thank you so much for your review! 😊 We hope you have a great time on your trip! 🏝️
I would definitely recommend Gap 360 for anyone that wishes to travel but isn’t quite sure how to go about it. They have a variety of trips lasting different lengths of time at very reasonable prices. From your first enquiry someone will be emailing and making sure you know all available options for the trips you are considering and they offer brilliant finance plans if you can’t afford to pay for the trip in one go. Was a very easy booking process and I can’t wait for my trip in April!
Hi Cassandra, thank you so much for your lovely review! It's excellent to hear you had a great booking process with our team. We hope you have an amazing time on your trip! 🏝️😊
Excellent service. Everything was well organised and everyone that I spoke to was very thorough and helpful. I would most definitely be booking again
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for your lovely review! 😊
Amazing service helped me with all the questions I had and didn’t wait long for a response
Hi Rebecca, thanks for your review! 😊
Easy Process
Hi, thanks for your review! 😊
It was easy to use and very informative. It was useful to be able to speak to someone regarding the trip whilst online. It would have been nice to have booked for more than one person at a time.
Hi, thank you for your feedback! 😊
Really easy website to navigate our way around. Also we had a lot of help from Charlie Burch who made the whole process smooth and easy to book as a group, which we all really appreciated.
Hi Eleanor, thank you for your review! 😊
Gap360 were an excellent company to deal to book with. The booking process was simple and easy to do, along with being given an online account to manage your booking accordingly. The support from the travel advisors and flights department was great and they were constantly available for questions and advice. Would highly recommend booking through them.
Hi, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind words 😊
Very easy booking process and always help if needed. 5 stars
Thanks so much! 😊
Incredibly easy process and fast responses to any questions
Thanks for your review! 😊
The trip was amazing, such a great experience and so many opportunities available and included. I made friends for life on the trip also. It would be 5 stars, if advertisement was 100% accurate, regarding WiFi on the coach, and the mentioning of activities being weather dependent in some countries. I had the best time regardless though. Definitely recommend!
Hi, thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you had an amazing time on your trip! 😊
Quick and easy to use. Friendly staff with great advice in planning and booking my trip! Lots of options with trip length and experiences as well as dates.
Thanks so much! 😊