Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I decided to book a trip to Thailand with Gap 360 on a whim after hearing about this company from a friend. After doing so, I can say that is was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The incredible people I met during my time abroad and once in a lifetime opportunities will stay with me for a long time to come."
🙌 So glad you just went for it, and had an amazing time!
"The whole trip was great start to finish. Each country that was visited on the trip was selected well so that we had the best experience possible. Some of the hostels could have been selected a bit better but 9 times out of 10 they were in a prime location with decent nightlife nearby."
Thanks for your review Christopher, we're really pleased that you had a great trip!
"Very helpful company that helped me all the way on planning my trip. Would recommend them with enthusiasm as they were extremely helpful and the projects/activities I booked through them were amazing and allowed me to meet some amazing and lovely people that I would likely not have met without this chance"
Hi Steven, we're really proud of our trips and the friends you can make on them! Do get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure with us. 😊
"Had a great time on the Southeast Asia adventure, would definitely recommend :)"
🙌 It's a fantastic trip, glad you had a great time!
"Gap 360 were so helpful throughout the build up to the trip. They give amazing pre trip advice and the packing lists are perfect!"
Thanks for your review, glad we could help!
"Gap360 made my trip totally stress free and allowed me to see and do things I wouldn’t have done if I had not of gone with the company. Everyday I woke up with a smile on my face knowing what the day had in store for me. I had the most amazing experience and I can’t wait to book my next trip!"
You make us blush with happiness Olivia 😊 We'd be honoured to have you travel with us again ;)
"Everything was fantastic. Organisation was great and China Adventure trip was truly amazing. Thanks Gap 360."
Our pleasure Andrew, glad you had an amazing trip! 👍
"Gap360 is a relaible and traustworthy travel company. As a solo, female, 18 year old traveller, travelling can be very scary and yet when i tour with this company i feel safe and suddenly the only thing i have to worry about is what to wear, how to get rid of mozzies and what to do in the day time. Sometimes the tours can be too rapid- you may sleep somewhere for one night and then leave the following day. In Europe this was alot easier to cope with as i'd travel 2-4 hours to the next place, unlike in Asia where distances were alot further e.g. 4-12 hours. This meant the tour was incredibly tiring and not completely worth it as alot of days i was travelling long distances. The team helped me from the moment i started asking questions, to predeparture to the last day. Jon (in office)in particular seems to understand exactly what i want out of a tour and at what time. Overall i like travelling with gap360, knowing that i wont have to worry about any details myself. The people i met are like minded and therefore look after eachother, that along with the lovely tour guide makes for a lovely trip."
Thanks for your review Hannah, we're glad Jon could help you plan your travels and pick out the best experiences! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip overall and met some great people. Get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure with us! 😊
"Jon was really helpful, easy to deal with and helped with any concerns. Thanks for helping us arrange another trip of a life time! We've only just come back but are looking at booking another trip with Gap360."
Glad you had a great time, check out our other trips and start thinking of your next adventure 😊
"really nice and helpful"
Thanks Sophia! 🤩
"A fantastic trip, really well organised and thought out, wish I could have stayed for the 25 day adventure!"
Even though you couldn't do the longer duration glad you had an ammmmazing time! 🙌
"I went on the great white shark and whale conservation project in South Africa and it's a trip that I won't forget in a hurry. It has given me fantastic opportunities to see the marine big 5 and work with a fantastic team and group of people all of which like me want to protect our oceans. I will definitely be coming back to do this trip again as well as travel to other amazing places."
Wow, what a picture and what a trip! Great to hear (and see) your awesome experiences 👍
"It’s been a easy journey so far and can’t wait to see where my trip takes me"
thanks for your review - we're excited for you too ;)
"Such an amazing trip. Our tour guide Paris couldn't have been more helpful would definitely recommend this trip to anyone."
Thanks for your review Charlotte, glad you had a great trip! 😊
"website is easy to use and staff always available to help with questions. would have liked to have known it was a g adventures trip i was going on not one run by gap 360 as i thought it would have more people my age on it (gap year from school) as i was the youngest by a long way. also not clear about which vaccinations i needed and no staff knew - was a very big hassle trying to find out"
Thanks for your review! We do have some trips run by in-country partners, and we do make this clear in your welcome email and online account. The trip you were on is designed for ages 18-30s, on some occasions the age range of people on the trip can be quite varied - you are always welcome to check with us before you book the ages of people booked on to your start date. In regards to vaccinations, we aren't medically trained so you would need to speak to a healthcare professional about your needs, and we always encourage our travellers to do this in plenty of time before they book. We're really glad overall you had a good experience and we'll pass your comments to the relevant team to ensure future travellers get the best experience possible.
"Easy set out on how to book, initially was worried as first trip to book and wanted to book with a friend and it didn’t have an option, but as it went on it gave an option of travelling with a friend so I was then put at ease. And the trip soon got confirmed."
Hi Daniel, thanks for your review! We are working on making it easier to book with friends. Hope you have a great trip! 🌎
"I had the best trip ever! The company’s were very organised and if I had any issues they did everything they could to help me!"
Thanks for your review Tegan, glad you had a great trip! 🙌
"The Thailand adventure was a great trip and I felt it provided excellent value for money. Our guide JJ was absolutely phenomenal and he made the trip an 11/10. He was always happy to provide suggestions and advice with a friendly smile!"
Thanks for your wonderful feedback about your guide we will pass this to the local team. Drop us a message when you're ready for your next adventure! 😊
"Had an absolutely incredible trip with Gap360, couldn't have asked for a better time on the 25 day Thai Adventure! JJ our tour guide was the most amazing guide and I couldn't flaw the whole trip, would deffo recommend!!"
Thanks for your review Sam, glad you had an amazing time in Thailand! 🙌
"Gap360 were so helpful from the start - Jon provided some really good information regarding which trip would suit me best. All my queries were answered really quickly and the trip I went on (Bali intro) was so seamless! I would definitely recommend booking through Gap360 :)"
Glad that Jon could help plan your travels and that you had a great time away with us! Get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure 🌎
Gap 360 is rated 4.64 based on 795 reviews