Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
It has been super easy to book. I’m very excited for my trip.
We're so glad to hear it! 😊
A great tour, but a few long travel days, Lots of activities yet still time to relax and catch a tan. Tor guide Emily was incredible soo fun yet helpful and knowledgeable.
Thanks for your review! 😊
The itinerary itself was amazing, and thoroughly enjoyable. However, our tour guide Tan, was fairly useless. She got us from A to B but didn’t inform us of any info such as bus/ferry times, or if we asked her a question she would say ‘look at the whatsapp group that we set up’. On one occasion she was quite rude to me, I asked one of the tour guides at Khao Sok National Park what was for dinner and she replies quite sassy at me saying ‘he’s the tour guide not the cook’ - to me that comment was unnecessary and rude. Most of the time she acted as if she didn’t want to be there, and everyone in the group felt that she was lacking on the tour guide front. This did make the trip less enjoyable, but thankfully the other people who were on the tour were lovely and I made some life long friends. But the places we went too were great, however I would recommend changing the location of the Koh Phangan hostel, as there isn’t much to do close by and as most people are on budgets they do not want to take a taxi/tuk tuk, and would rather things be in walking distance.
Hi Alexine, thanks for your feedback! We have passed this information onto our products team 😊 Glad you had a great time 🏝️
Very clear, professional and accesicble. Doing Oz jobs in Melbourne, could of done with more testimonials from ex travellers on what people did for job and living arrangements after the orientation as extra security that all will be well.
Thanks for your feedback! We have passed this onto our relevant team. We hope you have a great trip 😊
I’ve been on two trips with Gap360 and just booked my third, thank you for making 2018 and 2019 summers so amazing!
Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Thanks for your review Kathryn, so happy to have you travelling with us again! 😊
Haven’t been on my trip yet so can’t give 5 stars yet! But if you are thinking about travelling for the first time I recommend booking with gap 360! They answer every question (all 5 million of mine anyway!) and help to reassure you with everything - very helpful if you’re like me and stress about all the things you’re not 100% sure on!
Thank you so much for your review, hope you have an amazing trip 😊
Really easy to book and clear what was and wasn’t included. Very helpful staffs
Thanks for your review 😁
Jon was really helpful, gave us all the information we needed
Thanks for your review 😁
Great tours and excellent customer support!
Thanks for your review Catarina! 😊🏝️
Very helpful from the start, whenever I had questions emails or WhatsApp were answered straight away! Can’t wait to start my gap year with them!
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊🏝️
Booked my first ever trip myself with gap360. It was easy, pretty great prices for the package I’m getting and it was well explained.
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 😊
Easy, simple, helpful, Jon and Jane have been fab so far and answered even more than I expected! Booking process is great and I am very excited so far with the whole Experience to come and the run up to the trip is smooth sailing! Thankyou Gap360
Thanks for your review Rachel! We hope you have an amazing trip! 😊🏝️
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 🏝️😊
Quick and easy
Thanks for your review! 🙌
Did the absolute oz trip it was a lot of fun! Sam was a great leader !
Gap 360 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Thanks Katey 🙌
Brilliant and efficient team who are quick at responding to queries.
Quick, easy to book and every detail explained. Nice to have a live chat for the little personal questions you want answered straight away!
Happy to help Eleanor 😁
Did the absolute oz trip and wouldn't have changed anything had a great time. Sam was really good fun and helped with everything
Your review is really appreciated Delilah, thanks! 👏
Had the best time ever on absolute oz and met the best people. Sam got us all invloved and made sure we had fun
Thanks Evie, glad you had a great time 😊