Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Great organisation, kids had a blast, my son said it was the best birthday party he ever had."
L
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
"I’ve used Gamewagon twice for my son’s birthday. The first time they were brilliant. Sadly, the second time I was left disappointed at the party experience."
"Vehicle looked very shabby indeed with torn seats and look quite dirty. When the back door was opened empty drinks bottles fell out. This did not give a first good impression. It seemed such a sterile environment and not inviting for a birthday party. I fully understand there is only so much you can do inside a vehicle but I would have hoped for a little more of a personal touch. Maybe with my daughter’s name on the screens or a little more of a birthday atmosphere. It wasn’t cheap and they all felt they had just sat in a van on my drive with a bunch of tv’s and a few games consoles. I have a PS4, Xbox and a Wi so in hindsight I could have bunged them in my car and got the kids out the house for an hour and a half and being a couple of hundred quid in my pocket. Not what I thought, not special. Sorry but the ads, website and calls led me to expect a special experience and sadly for me and my daughter it fell very short of expectations."
"Not received promised free gift and was not made aware that there was no VR"
"I organised the coding session with Gamewagon over the recent school October half term. There were 9 children all together ranging from 6 years of age to 9. I have gathered feedback from all the parents and we all felt that the session is not suitable for 6 years of age. They weren't able to sit and pay attention to what was going on instead they were happier just playing with each other treating the session as if it was a playdate. I would say one needs to be at least 8 years of age to benefit from an introductory session. Secondly, when I was enquiring with Gamewagon for the event, response from Gamewagon team gave me an impression that there weren't very experience in this field as simple important information such as what is covered on that day weren't email across until I ask for it. It would have been a lot clearer and straightforward if Gamewagon have some kind of standard information to give to all enquiries. Other than the above, the kids had fun on the day, arrival was timely and it was fairly straight forward with no issues. Thanks."
"The Game, our host was not - he did not allow the children to choose their games in advance and he did not allow them to speak during the games, and he did not allow them to swap with other kids when one kid wanted to play one game and another kid wanted to play another and it was an even swap. He also told my kids that "this was the worst party" he had ever managed. I visited the vehicle a few times to check in and the kids were sitting quietly and well behaved. There was no reason for his attitude, he did not treat the party like an event for the kids to have fun. I didn't appreciate his Nazi approach, nor did I appreciate the fact that he turned up late and that our party started late. My kids wanted a Gamewagon party because they have been to other parties and always had a blast. They didn't enjoy this party because of the host, which is such a shame."
"I am led to believe the children enjoyed it, but I found it rather strange to not really be involved. The boys were in a shut van for the entire party. I appreciate that was the point, but if you were able to incorporate some form of parental interaction, it might have sat better with me."
"i thought the wagon was going to be bigger never the less it seemed the part however on the day equipment was broken aka one xbox 360 could only play one game and frozen with other games, I thought the consoles would have been more upto date only 1 xbox one this was disappointing however the boys enjoyed it and had fun. From my perspective I didn't consider it value for money i would have liked to see more modern consoles PS4 etc but they all found it enjoyable"
"Thought it was a bit expensive and the host doesn't really interact with the kids that we'll. They were getting a little bit bored towards the end."
"All good arrived on time set up quick just need to make sure your child is interested in gaming for them to fully enjoy experience!"
"Sam the driver was very sweet with the children. However I felt he could have engaged them a little better. After 35 minutes the children left the wagon to do something else. A few did return but on the whole I felt this was very expensive for what it is."
"The wagon arrived 30 mins late! which caused me great alarm at the start because the guests had started to arrive. However Red (ithink her name is) was very personable and time was made up. I will recommend they sort out their satnav but would recommend the service Thanks"
"Party went well, Ossie was friendly and engaged with the children and they did have fun. I was glad there were only 12 of them, I think 20 would be too many and would of affected their enjoyment, so 12 is the ideal number. I think it is very expensive and I think it is very poor that the birthday boy does not receive anything at all, I think that is a huge failing, especially given the money you spend on it and you have to use your own electricity. The boys did enjoy it, although several did start leaving the van before the end as it was very noisy, but I don't think it is great value for money to be honest and would not book again. Thank you to Ossie and the office staff though, everyone was very helpful."
"We thought the van would be bigger, was far too cramped"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,872 reviews