Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Great organisation, kids had a blast, my son said it was the best birthday party he ever had."
L
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
"A great party option providing a fun filled party for the kids. The service and communication before the party, including on the morning of the party day itself, was fantastic. If I were to make one negative comment I would say that the wagon itself could do with a bit of renewing. One of the seats was torn, and the van had a rusty dent down one side. The kids didn’t seem to notice tho!"
"The kids loved it and were thoroughly entertained for the whole time slot."
"Lovely driver who was polite. The games were slightly out of date i.e Fifa 18 and no Fornite(although understand it is a one player game and not suitable for parties) However definitely did the job and my son had a great time. at one point the children came out of the van without the driver realising which was worrying as I left the children in her care. I think that's something worth noting for next time"
"My son had a great party on the gaming bus. It was professionally run. Thanks Gameswagon"
"My son thoroughly enjoyed his Gamewagon Birthday Party. 90min of very enjoyable, age appropriate gaming. Have recommended Gamewagon to several friends already. Thank you so much for providing such a great experience for some very tech savvy 8 year olds."
"Louis had amazing control over eleven lively 9 and 10 year olds. He was great! Kids fully entertained for 90 minutes. Only reason for 4 stars for me is the price. I feel it’s quite expensive, but I could just be out of the loop on how much parties are these days!! Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Louis for a stress free, well run party."
"An excellent idea for a party. Lots of fun was had by all."
"Kids had a great time loads of feed back from other parents what a great time the kids had. Don't think it warrants the price as it just sit on the computer,more interaction with kids would have been nice. I don't now much about computer games and lost out on online gaming. Over all though kids had fun which was main thing"
"The van arrived 15mins before party started, excellent set up entertainer was great, Kids enjoyed the evening. I would of rated a 5 if one of the big screen had been working."
"All the kid's had a great time although I specifically asked for a particular game for the birthday boy in advance and was told this game was available and yet on the actual day it wasn't put on for him....... so slight disappointment"
"The kids thought is was the best party ever, which is what we were hoping for. They were so excited and felt grown up been left to enjoy themselves together on the Gamewagon! The party host Louis was really in tune with the boys, he also offered his help with the party food etc and was very polite and helpful. The party started a little later than anticipated as the Gameswagon was about 15 minutes behind setting up. The time was given back at the end of the party, so the boys did not loose out. Overall the boys thought this was an excellent party, as a parent I was pleased that they were completely engaged throughout, my only reservation is that compared to other activities this quite expensive. By the way, the questions below seem to relate to a parcel delivery?"
"A great party, easy to organise with the team at HQ and the GEM sent a text early Sat morning before the party so I was reassured that he would arrive on time. Kids had a great time. The whole concept is fantastic - would highly recommend"
"The gentleman Jay was fantastic, all the kids had such a fantastic time with the choice of games on offer, my 7 year old son had such an amazing birthday. Thank you!"
"Kids loved it. Less hassle for me."
"The gamewagon party was a huge success. Kash was a real natural with the kids and really interacted well with them, he had the children (and the grown up's) laughing at his Homer Simpson impression and he ran the whole operation without any fuss with a big smile on his face. The only negative point was lack of contact with the gamewagon on the day. I think a call or text by midday of the party would be really useful. I tried to make contact in the hour before the party to ensure all was well and that the wagon was on it's way, however I was totally stonewalled by the person I spoke to. They were extremely unhelpful and refused to give me a contact telephone number. I have since found out that I was actually through to a message handler for the company. A member of the gamewagon team did eventually return my call and was extremely helpful, however the party was almost over at that point. Had there been any problems I had absolutely no contact to speak to which I think is potentially problematic. This issue is really the only fault with an otherwise excellent service."
"Josh was excellent at managing the kids in the wagon - and flexible and understanding of unplanned issues!"
"Arrived well before the party started with no fuss. Billy introduced himself very friendly and good with the children. I actual forgot I was hosting a birthday party lots of fun had by everyone. Thank you."
"Very simple way to entertain boys!"
"Great birthday party for and Kash was a great operator and helped and interacted great with the kids throughout"
"The children enjoyed the session and the games"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,873 reviews