Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Great organisation, kids had a blast, my son said it was the best birthday party he ever had."
L
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
"Driver arrived 45 minutes late (with only 10 minutes' notice). The driver explained that he had "misjudged the journey" and "had had a late night". His manager stated unequivocally by phone (as the children were arriving) that we would receive a full refund. Sadly no refund has been forthcoming despite our subsequent emails. I would avoid this company at all costs. The whole point of a party like this is to keep things simple and reduce stress. Arriving so late with no reason (other than hangover) is just not acceptable. Bad enough that they completely fail to deliver and inexcusable to renege on their promises."
"meh not fun enough"
"Have never used them but one of their vans was doing an impression of fast and furious an hour ago on the A21 in the pouring rain and undertook me"
"We booked a game wagon for my sons 7th birthday party and he absolutely loved it. Polly arrived early to allow herself enough time to set up, and let Louie chose the games for him and his friends to play. She was bery proffessional and great with the kids- she clearly loves games, as she knew her way around every game and console without a problem. Some of Louie’s friends are only 6, which I think may be a little young for this, but Polly was brilliant and made sure all of the kids were able to play the games and nobody was left out. The van door is closed so that no kids can escape, so we were able to get on with making lunch & looking after the parents who chose to stay. The kids had a full 90 mins in the gamewagon- just the right amount of I time I think! Polly gave me a 15 minute ‘warning’ towards the end so I could make sure their pizza was ready! Thanks so much- I can’t recommend this enough!"
"Because you have a pedophile working for you. And no one seems to care considering they work with kids it’s disgusting"
All our employees a DBS checked and I'd expect you to raise this issue formally with myself MD of the business John Lilley on the main business number 0845 319 4263 to raise such an issue anonymously makes me question the validity of you intentions.
"Jason was exceptional and worked with the kids extremely well."
"The kids had a great time, playing different games in a really cool environment. Gamewagon made it very easy, providing everything from invitations to party bags. It was hassle free for parents and brilliant fun for kids!"
"Super organised kids really enjoyed it! Stress free party! All the latest tech and games! Thanks Game Wagon"
"My son and all his friends had such a good time. As they were turning up parents and children were saying WOW. Afterwards we had comments like 'BEST PARTY EVER!', 'CAN I HAVE THIS FOR MY PARTY?' & 'I DON'T WANT THIS PARTY TO END!' They loved it! Since I've had text messages, comments from parents I've seen saying how much their child enjoyed it and thank you. It was a big hit and Sully ensured everything ran smoothly. Would highly recommend & parents took home leaflets at my sons party. Many many many thanks for making my 'nearly' 8 year old sons dreams of a gaming party come true and then some."
"This is a fantastic idea for an older child's party, my son is turning 10 and he absolutely loved it, and so did all of his friends, parents were even asking for information, brilliant time had by all."
"Booking the party was incredibly easy, Julie replied very promptly to my queries before booking and in the run up to the party."
"Booked for my son's 11th birthday party, there were 14 boys in total. The person who came was great, the boys had a fantastic time. thanks very much"
"We had girls and boys for my daughter's 8 year old birthday party, and all the kids were happy, engaged and had a fabulous time."
"I was very pleased with Gamewagon. Throughout the booking period they kept in touch, up until the morning of the booking when the Games Host messaged to say what time he was expected. The kids had an amazing time and really enjoyed their experience on the bus. I can't thank the Games Host, Chris, enough, he did an outstanding job keeping the kids entertained, boosted throughout the event and keeping the parents informed. Money very well spent! Thank you very much!"
"The kids had a great time and there was nothing for me to do. Chris couldn't have been more helpful."
"Gameswagon started about half an hour late but that was the only negative. Kash had phoned to tell us he would be late arriving so we were prepared. Everything else was spot on. The boys all enjoyed themselves and all communication with the office was straight forward and easy. Very impressed overall. I would certainly recommend to others."
"It is a very simple concept and absolutely perfect for children (and adults!) who like/love gaming! I could not believe they were captivated for the whole 90 minutes!"
"Kept the kids entertained. Chris, the host was great with the kids, he made it a great birthday party for my son."
"The Game, our host was not - he did not allow the children to choose their games in advance and he did not allow them to speak during the games, and he did not allow them to swap with other kids when one kid wanted to play one game and another kid wanted to play another and it was an even swap. He also told my kids that "this was the worst party" he had ever managed. I visited the vehicle a few times to check in and the kids were sitting quietly and well behaved. There was no reason for his attitude, he did not treat the party like an event for the kids to have fun. I didn't appreciate his Nazi approach, nor did I appreciate the fact that he turned up late and that our party started late. My kids wanted a Gamewagon party because they have been to other parties and always had a blast. They didn't enjoy this party because of the host, which is such a shame."
"Frankly my 50th was kids carnage until Chris turned up. It is simplicity itself, book, lots of lovely emails, no quibble cancellations, van turns up, kids squeal with delight, game manager takes over, adults drink champagne and have 90 mins to talk proper rubbish adult talk without interruption! Yes, you read right it was my birthday, so why hire gamewagon? Because our kids are important family and so are my friends. Without the need for hiring babysitters or only one parent making the event, this is a wonderful solution. The best bit, Chris kept telling parents to go away and enjoy their time. This is a 'no brainer' hire them, enjoy and be the envy of your friends, cos as the reviews say, the kids talk about this one for ages, literally ages."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,873 reviews