Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
L Rouse
"Excellent- can’t recommend enough. My 8 year old had a fantastic birthday. The man who ran the session was fantastic with the kids. Thank you"
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant!"
T Tonks-Bull
"Brilliant!"
"Because you have a pedophile working for you. And no one seems to care considering they work with kids it’s disgusting"
All our employees a DBS checked and I'd expect you to raise this issue formally with myself MD of the business John Lilley on the main business number 0845 319 4263 to raise such an issue anonymously makes me question the validity of you intentions.
"Driver arrived 45 minutes late (with only 10 minutes' notice). The driver explained that he had "misjudged the journey" and "had had a late night". His manager stated unequivocally by phone (as the children were arriving) that we would receive a full refund. Sadly no refund has been forthcoming despite our subsequent emails. I would avoid this company at all costs. The whole point of a party like this is to keep things simple and reduce stress. Arriving so late with no reason (other than hangover) is just not acceptable. Bad enough that they completely fail to deliver and inexcusable to renege on their promises."
"meh not fun enough"
"Have never used them but one of their vans was doing an impression of fast and furious an hour ago on the A21 in the pouring rain and undertook me"
"Disappointing, We felt that the truck had seen better days. The ‘gaming expert’ was more interested in his own gaming than looking to help the kids/ guide them or create a happy atmosphere. Comments like ‘I bet you are happy you can have a sit down’ are unnecessary as that’s not why we hired you in the slightest."
"We hired the game wagon for my son's 10th birthday party. The wagon did arrive half an hour late which was a little disappointing as we hadn't planned any alternative entertainment, thankfully the weather was nice so they could play in the garden. However once the bus arrived and set up the boys really enjoyed playing all the games with each other."
"Kash, is the absolute consummate professional! The kids absolutely loved him, they were kept very well entertained and were sad when it ended, book him and I can guarantee you and the kids won’t be disappointed. Also a big thank you from all of us!"
"Communication was excellent from start to finish and it was really easy to book. Tom the instructor arrived in plenty of time to set up and was fantastic with the boys. It kept all of the boys entertained for the full 1.5 hours which gave me time to organize the food and other party things. I would definitely recommend for a stress free party activity."
"I just wanted to thank you for Eddies gaming party. The whole experience was a breeze from start to finish. You were so flexible with my date change and Natalie as the Game host was incredible. She arrived early, got my son involved with the set up and made sure all the children were ok and included. I will not hesitate to recommend this to anyone. The kids all LOVED it and I think it’s going to be the talk of the classroom for a few weeks to come."
"We are now officially the coolest parents in the school thanks to Gamewagon! We hired Gamewagon for our sons 7th party, I have never seen a more excited group of children (and parents), lots of open mouths and jaw dropping before they all got stuck in and had an absolute blast. A big thanks to Pierce our host, who was just great with the kids, knowledgeable, patient and obviously enjoys his job, he also gets a special mention as he engineered a minutes silence as the party was on Remembrance Sunday and at 11am the fun stopped momentarily, it was very poignant as we said people lost their lives so they could get to enjoy these games and then it was back to the crazy fun. Best party ever apparently........"
"We booked a game wagon for my sons 7th birthday party and he absolutely loved it. Polly arrived early to allow herself enough time to set up, and let Louie chose the games for him and his friends to play. She was bery proffessional and great with the kids- she clearly loves games, as she knew her way around every game and console without a problem. Some of Louie’s friends are only 6, which I think may be a little young for this, but Polly was brilliant and made sure all of the kids were able to play the games and nobody was left out. The van door is closed so that no kids can escape, so we were able to get on with making lunch & looking after the parents who chose to stay. The kids had a full 90 mins in the gamewagon- just the right amount of I time I think! Polly gave me a 15 minute ‘warning’ towards the end so I could make sure their pizza was ready! Thanks so much- I can’t recommend this enough!"
"Jason was exceptional and worked with the kids extremely well."
"The kids had a great time, playing different games in a really cool environment. Gamewagon made it very easy, providing everything from invitations to party bags. It was hassle free for parents and brilliant fun for kids!"
"Super organised kids really enjoyed it! Stress free party! All the latest tech and games! Thanks Game Wagon"
"My son and all his friends had such a good time. As they were turning up parents and children were saying WOW. Afterwards we had comments like 'BEST PARTY EVER!', 'CAN I HAVE THIS FOR MY PARTY?' & 'I DON'T WANT THIS PARTY TO END!' They loved it! Since I've had text messages, comments from parents I've seen saying how much their child enjoyed it and thank you. It was a big hit and Sully ensured everything ran smoothly. Would highly recommend & parents took home leaflets at my sons party. Many many many thanks for making my 'nearly' 8 year old sons dreams of a gaming party come true and then some."
"This is a fantastic idea for an older child's party, my son is turning 10 and he absolutely loved it, and so did all of his friends, parents were even asking for information, brilliant time had by all."
"Booking the party was incredibly easy, Julie replied very promptly to my queries before booking and in the run up to the party."
"Booked for my son's 11th birthday party, there were 14 boys in total. The person who came was great, the boys had a fantastic time. thanks very much"
"We had girls and boys for my daughter's 8 year old birthday party, and all the kids were happy, engaged and had a fabulous time."
"I was very pleased with Gamewagon. Throughout the booking period they kept in touch, up until the morning of the booking when the Games Host messaged to say what time he was expected. The kids had an amazing time and really enjoyed their experience on the bus. I can't thank the Games Host, Chris, enough, he did an outstanding job keeping the kids entertained, boosted throughout the event and keeping the parents informed. Money very well spent! Thank you very much!"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,153 reviews