Gamewagon Limited Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
Because you have a pedophile working for you. And no one seems to care considering they work with kids it’s disgusting
All our employees a DBS checked and I'd expect you to raise this issue formally with myself MD of the business John Lilley on the main business number 0845 319 4263 to raise such an issue anonymously makes me question the validity of you intentions.
Have never used them but one of their vans was doing an impression of fast and furious an hour ago on the A21 in the pouring rain and undertook me
Disappointing, We felt that the truck had seen better days. The ‘gaming expert’ was more interested in his own gaming than looking to help the kids/ guide them or create a happy atmosphere. Comments like ‘I bet you are happy you can have a sit down’ are unnecessary as that’s not why we hired you in the slightest.
Driver arrived 45 minutes late (with only 10 minutes' notice). The driver explained that he had "misjudged the journey" and "had had a late night". His manager stated unequivocally by phone (as the children were arriving) that we would receive a full refund. Sadly no refund has been forthcoming despite our subsequent emails. I would avoid this company at all costs. The whole point of a party like this is to keep things simple and reduce stress. Arriving so late with no reason (other than hangover) is just not acceptable. Bad enough that they completely fail to deliver and inexcusable to renege on their promises.
meh not fun enough
As a first time experience of using the service, have to say from the initial call, to booking the gaming wagon 2 months before the date. Too ‘Sully’ arriving 15 mins before this mornings booking too how he interacted with the boys and kept them entertained, supervised and organised! A superb delivery and service from start to finish. The boys absolutely loved it. I would definitely book the experience again and recommend it. Pure professionalism. Well done to the entire team at GameWagon & Sully. 10/10
We had such a great experience with this company! I was starting to get worried just before the party that the driver would struggle finding his way and be late but I needn’t have; he showed up 7 minutes early. It only took him a few minutes to get everything set up, including turning on the generator. It was the most stress free party we’ve ever had, we relaxed with a cup of tea whilst my brother and his 9 friends were all having fun and being taken care of by the Gamewagon employee. Must say it was a 10/10 experience and 100% worth the price! A bargain for the fun the kids had. Thank you so much, a brilliant idea.
My son and his friends absolutely loved it, and Sully was brilliant with the kids...I would recommend Gamewagon to anyone!
Great service, would highly recommend, all the boys really enjoyed it and Sully was great with them. 5 * customer service from enquiry to booking to the party. Thanks everyone at Gamewagon
Really good service. My son really enjoyed the game wagon on his birthday and everyone had a great time. Sully was very friendly. Thanks! My only pain point was in booking the service. It seems difficult to get through to Janet on email or phone.
First an admission. We don’t have a games console in the house... and our daughter was keen to try out the gaming experience for her 10th birthday party. Five girls (tried all sorts) and four boys (football and cars) had a great time. 90 minutes flew by. Sully from Gameswagon was enthusiastic, knowledgable and kept all the kids happy and under control.
Arrived bang on time 15 mins before guests arrived as promised, the game manager introduced himself and what was going to happen then plugged in and waited for the party guests. We couldn’t hear much noise outside the van so it was noise proofed really well but when we did peep in the kids were really having fun sat side by side on the high sofa playing multiplayer games on massive screens from Fifa to Minecraft to rocket league the manager knew how to help the kids in all the games and the kids all commented afterwards that it was the best party they’d been to and that Sully the player manager was really funny! A few parents commented how professional it was and we agreed we are so pleased we chose game wagon to host our sons party it was spot on for 12 x 9 year old girls and boys
Great communication from the company from start to finish. Great price for the party and an excellent party host. Fabulous game wagon interior! The party kept 14 kids happy for the full hour and a half.
My little boy really wanted a gaming party for his 9th birthday. After a quick google search I found Gamewagon Limited. I filled out the initial form with my details and was contacted back by Julie. She went through all the options and timings with and was very patient with me whilst I figured out times I wanted to do the party. Once I had confirmed over the phone the time with her, I received an invoice with all the details on and another email with specific details about the party itself. Once all was paid I also received confirmation. A few days before the party I got another email just double checking all details they had were correct. On the day I had a text from Sully the party host advising me he would be due to arrive shortly. He attended on time and was so pleasant. We had 15 children that attended and all I can say is well done Sully you definitely have a knack with children and kept them all entertained. You were an absolute star making sure they all knew how to play the games and also making sure they got on and off the Gamewagon safely! After the party Sully packed up and came to say goodbye! One of the best birthday parties we’ve had! My boy was super happy and can’t stop talking about his party. The best thing for me was it was so hassle free, clean and the communication was top notch! Thank you Gamewagon we would highly recommend you without hesitation. Thank you once again.
We hired the game wagon for my son's 10th birthday party. The wagon did arrive half an hour late which was a little disappointing as we hadn't planned any alternative entertainment, thankfully the weather was nice so they could play in the garden. However once the bus arrived and set up the boys really enjoyed playing all the games with each other.
Kash, is the absolute consummate professional! The kids absolutely loved him, they were kept very well entertained and were sad when it ended, book him and I can guarantee you and the kids won’t be disappointed. Also a big thank you from all of us!
Communication was excellent from start to finish and it was really easy to book. Tom the instructor arrived in plenty of time to set up and was fantastic with the boys. It kept all of the boys entertained for the full 1.5 hours which gave me time to organize the food and other party things. I would definitely recommend for a stress free party activity.
I just wanted to thank you for Eddies gaming party. The whole experience was a breeze from start to finish. You were so flexible with my date change and Natalie as the Game host was incredible. She arrived early, got my son involved with the set up and made sure all the children were ok and included. I will not hesitate to recommend this to anyone. The kids all LOVED it and I think it’s going to be the talk of the classroom for a few weeks to come.
We are now officially the coolest parents in the school thanks to Gamewagon! We hired Gamewagon for our sons 7th party, I have never seen a more excited group of children (and parents), lots of open mouths and jaw dropping before they all got stuck in and had an absolute blast. A big thanks to Pierce our host, who was just great with the kids, knowledgeable, patient and obviously enjoys his job, he also gets a special mention as he engineered a minutes silence as the party was on Remembrance Sunday and at 11am the fun stopped momentarily, it was very poignant as we said people lost their lives so they could get to enjoy these games and then it was back to the crazy fun. Best party ever apparently........
We booked a game wagon for my sons 7th birthday party and he absolutely loved it. Polly arrived early to allow herself enough time to set up, and let Louie chose the games for him and his friends to play. She was bery proffessional and great with the kids- she clearly loves games, as she knew her way around every game and console without a problem. Some of Louie’s friends are only 6, which I think may be a little young for this, but Polly was brilliant and made sure all of the kids were able to play the games and nobody was left out. The van door is closed so that no kids can escape, so we were able to get on with making lunch & looking after the parents who chose to stay. The kids had a full 90 mins in the gamewagon- just the right amount of I time I think! Polly gave me a 15 minute ‘warning’ towards the end so I could make sure their pizza was ready! Thanks so much- I can’t recommend this enough!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,267 reviews