Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
Easy to deal with and my booking made for a hassle-free and much enjoyed party.
Thank you for an amazing afternoon! My son and his friends had such a great time! Special thanks to Nat for her professionalism arriving on time (even a bit earlier!!) Nat was so approachable and she knew exactly what the boys would like and enjoy! Nat made my son Qaim feel really special! Thank you Nat and game wagon!
great service from Simon.
I can highly recommend Gamewagon. Josh our host arrived early and talked us through all we needed to know. He was fantastic with our group and the boys throughly enjoyed the party.
Friendly helpful staff. An easy party to arrange. My son was very happy.
A great party. Van was on time and set up well before the party started. Organiser - Josh - was great with the kids - helpful but no-nonsense. Very relaxing party - would definitely do again.
Friendly helpful staff. An easy party to arrange. My son was very happy.
Great service. Driver was very friendly and helpful. Thank you very much.
Just wanted to say thankyou for you and your team for making sons Birthday so special yesterday. Natalie who helped yesterday made sure our son and his friends had the best experience on your gaming wagon. She was 1at class in customer care. She was excellent and really made me feel at ease. Big thumbs up and a huge thankyou from me. I'll be recommending you to friends See you in the future
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 10th July 2022
Gamewagon was fantastic from 1st initial contact with Julie- through to my sons birthday party where Cash who was running the gamewagon was absolutely amazing with eleven 10 year olds. My son and all his friends loved the gamewagon and all the games it came with. Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you,Scott
Awesome, kids had a blast! Nat was an incredible host and made my son and his friends feel really special. Thank you!!
Chris was very attentive and professional from start to finish. He went out of his way to make sure the kids had a good time. He was engaging and very fun which worked well with a bus of 10 boys! Would highly recommend both Chris and the Gamewagon.
My Self and the kids lived every minute of it I hoop I am spelling right Thaz the black that was ranging the gaming show was Super friendly and kind to all the kids Thank you so much 👍👍👍👍👍
Excellent service and, in my opinion, good value. Our son's 12th birthday party, where the Gamewagon was the main attraction, was a great success. Josh arrived with his van early and the connections to power and our internet router were utterly straightforward and worked as expected.
Great games, fab van and super host!
We have used gamewagon 3 times now and it always goes down a treat with the kids. Josh (?) I think his name was? Well he was great and put the kids at ease and was very cheerful for a Sunday afternoon with a bunch of 11 year olds! He made sure they were well hydrated (it was very hot) and was very caring and professional
The boys had a great time in the Gamewagon. Unfortunately, Fortnite wasn't working, so the boys couldn't play that, but they were happy with the selection of games offered and they all came out at the end buzzing and ready to run around. Cash was a good host and arrived early to set up and get everything ready.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.9 based on 2,640 reviews