Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Jody
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Digi Cave
Another triumph! We had our first minecraft experience as a party and the kids loved it so much we clubbed together during lockdown and organised a Fortnite gathering which was just as brilliant. The leaders are brilliant - so patient and engaging. Thank you Gamewagon!
My son loved his virtual Firtnite party over Zoom for his 10th birthday.
Good communication beforehand & during and all the boy's loved the custome maps.
Very easy set up and the children of all ages loved it. Having a game wagon made my son’s birthday so much easier.

Game wagon was able to accommodate to the current situation with COVID-19 and were able to maintain social distancing.

Very pleased with the party.
Thank you for an excellent virtual Minecraft party for my son’s birthday. All the participants had a great time!
Thank you very much for my son’s birthday party! He and his friends really enjoyed Minecraft party!
Special thank you to CJ for organizing everything!
Alena
Thanks for providing a covid safe part for my son's 10th birthday. I was really impressed with how easy the party was and the boys had the best afternoon. It was even more exciting especially as they have had so few parties this year due to covid. I look forward to more gamewagon parties for my younger boys too.
My son had a fantastic Birthday Party with his friends in the Gamewagon. He also loves the online weekly Minecraft Club.
My son had lots of fun and we really enjoyed the day.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 1st November 2020
This is a great company , highly recommend
We had our boys 10th bday party hosted by these guys
Kids loved it 👌🏽
Thanks
Fantastic party! Our games guy was Simon, really friendly and helpful, great with the kids. Arrived on time, gave us updates as he was en route. The kids loved all the games, he helped them change games when they wanted and he was especially kind and patient with our disabled daughter. 10 out of 10, couldn’t have asked for a nicer party host.
We hired Gamewagon for my son's 9th birthday. Due to the 'wonderful' year we're having, we had 6 in total from his class. The boys had an amazing time! Natalie was brilliant and followed all the necessary guidelines, whilst making sure they all had fun. Before they left they asked if we could do the same again next year!
My son loved his experience. Our host was great with the boys and they felt relaxed to play for the whole hour and a half. They had lots of fun and the games were great.
We had a virtual minecraft party which was excellent. It was well structured and kept the boys entertained. I would definitely recommend it!
Excellent service, great communication leading up to the party and during these difficult COVID times Gamewagon were very Professional. Simon the party host was so nice and the kids thought he was great, as did we. Thank You, we would recommend you to others.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 11th October 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 11th October 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Despite the restrictions with COVID Gamewagon still made it a memorable experience for my son who turned 10. The kids were buzzing and I think I’ve started something for their birthdays now! I earned serious mum points for this one :)
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 6th October 2020
We had a party for six 9 year old boys. They all had a great time and introduced them to games they hadn't played before.

The Gamewagon driver Chris interacted the kids brilliantly and had an outstanding knowledge of video games that the boys and I was very impressed with!

The party could not have been any better, thank you Gamewagon and Chris. We would definitely use you again and highly recommend to anyone wanting to try s video game party.
My brother and his friends really enjoyed it, and they loved the games. It was very well organised and the communication was excellent. I would definitely recommend Gamewagon Limited.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,348 reviews