Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
The Gamewagon was a lot of fun. All the children thoroughly enjoyed themselves. There was a very good variety of games. Our Gamewagon host, Natalie, was lovely, and managed the evening extremely well. Highly recommended.
Absolutely loved the party for my 9yr old son and 11 of his friends.
Natalie went above and beyond to ensure my son (and his friends) had a fantastic experience at the party. It was very reassuring to have her in charge, making sure that they were all having a brilliant time.
I couldn’t recommend Gamewagon Limited more highly. As far as customer service goes they offered a truly first class experience for both my son and my husband and I. The best party we have ever put on and some very very happy 9 year olds. We will be using them again for sure.
Thoroughly recommended. Our kids had great fun - and many said it was the best party ever! Thank you very much, worth every penny.
My 10 year old said it was the best party he’d ever had! The kids all had a fantastic time. Very easy and straightforward for us. Josh was great with all the boys and ran things very smoothly. I would highly recommend Gamewagon to other parents.
Super party, thank you for organising it so well
Easy to book and very efficient and helpful on the day. The children loved it.
Brilliant service from booking to the end if it.
Saw this vehicle on the A12, thought I would have a look, then I noticed the driver of the vehicle on her phone constantly (I was a passenger in a vehicle) in my opinion completely unprofessional.
I was impressed from start to finish! Incredibly responsive to enquiries and emails, helpful, courteous (calling when they said they would with arrival time on the day etc), and FUN - the kids had a brilliant time!
Excellent service and lots of fun for the kids.
Easy to set up, host was fantastic, kids loved it.
Very quick and easy set up. Excellent game choice and really good value for money. You get a full 90 mins.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 11th November 2021
That was an amazing experience! Kids along with some parents had great fun!
Amazing experience.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 8th November 2021
Our host Chris was excellent with the children, he introduced himself to us when he arrived and went through how the party would run. The children really liked him, can’t recommend enough
This is my second booking of GameWagon, this time for my younger son's birthday party. A great time was had by all and the lady running the event was super friendly...even keeping the kids for 10mins whilst teh hot dogs finished cooking.
Perfect party for an 11 year old boy and friends! They loved it and it was so easy and convenient for us! Josh was fabulous - very helpful and informative. He took the lead and was great with the children.
Friendly customer service and quick response to all queries. On the party day, arrived on time and we’re great with the children. Simon helped the party go smoothly and made a few anxious children feel comfortable and able to join in. Thoroughly recommended!!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,518 reviews