Gamewagon Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon

About Gamewagon: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

113-115 Oyster Ln, Byfleet, Woking, Surrey,

How would you rate Gamewagon ?

Verified Buyer
"My 9 year old son and his friends rated it as the best birthday party ever. I as his mum can second that. Only thing was I felt guilty for sitting down quietly whilst my son and his friends had a ball. Normally I’m frazzled checking everything is ok but this time it really was!!"
L Peacock
"You managed to entertain a bus full of teenagers and other age groups - whilst the adults could then entertain the older guests at a birthday party / holy communion party. It was perfect! We have used you for this purpose three times in the past and i would heartily recommend you to anyone in the future!"
Verified Buyer
"The boys had a great time and the party host was very friendly. Perfect for 9 year old boys."
"Arrived well before the party started with no fuss. Billy introduced himself very friendly and good with the children. I actual forgot I was hosting a birthday party lots of fun had by everyone. Thank you."
"Our Gamewagon organiser Kash, was great, he really entertained the kids, who thoroughly enjoyed their gaming time....in fact we didn't see them again until it was time for them to go home - perfect!"
"The Wagon arrived in plenty of time so we were all set up ready when the kids arrived. Tim our host, was great with the kids. Could not have asked for a better person to run it, he also helped the ones who were less game obsessed to find things they could play. The Wagon itself was perfect, plenty of games to play and comfy benches for them to sit on. My husband is now trying to work out how he can build something similar in the attic. Thanks Gamewagon, you made a really easy fun party, which is just what I and the birthday boy wanted!"
"Quick and easy to book. No fuss on arrival and the boys loved it. Kept them contained and sat down for 90 minutes!!!"
"Very simple way to entertain boys!"
"Came on time. Good control and engagement with kids. Right games for the age group"
"Absolutely fantastic. The children had so much fun. Would highly recommend."
"fun fun fun"
D O’Neill
Verified Reviewer
"Great communication prior to the event. They turned up in good time to set up before all the kids arrived and were very attentive throughout. I’d recommend! 😊"
"Really fun party - 90 mins of games and the kids ( age 9 ) were transfixed and had a laugh. Simon the rep was polite and professional"
"Prompt set up, helpful and enthusiastic party organiser. The kids loved it!"
"Awesome! My son had his best birthday party ever. All his mates said it was great. Game wagon were professional from start to finish. All we had to do was supply some food and drinks at the end easiest birthday party I’ve done. Thanks gamewagon he loved it 👍"
"Boys had an amazing time, fanulous host, communications on run up to event second to none would recommend to anyone thanks you amanda"
"Great birthday party for and Kash was a great operator and helped and interacted great with the kids throughout"
"My son said 10/10 for the party today! Kash was a great host. Fully recommend for 16 ten year olds 😁"
"My kids and their friends loved the Gamewagon experience with everyone describing it as "Awesome"! Piers who led the session was brilliant, and made sure that everyone was happy, and always involved."
"My son's party was fabulous and all the children enjoyed it."
"The children enjoyed the session and the games"
"We organised Gaming party through Gamewagon on 10th Birthday party of my son. I found Gamewagon most competitive in comparison to other companies for our area. All boys enjoyed the party while all grown-ups sitting and relaxing without much to worry about."
"Kept the boys busy and occupied for the entire time"
Gamewagon is rated 4.91 based on 1,647 reviews