Gamewagon Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon

About Gamewagon: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

113-115 Oyster Ln, Byfleet, Woking, Surrey,

How would you rate Gamewagon ?

Verified Buyer
"The setup was great, people were encouraged to play and a lot did! I had lots of feedback at the end of the night that they thought it was a good addition to the event and I can imagine a lot of people will be in touch for your details which I will be sure to pass on!"
A
"The Wagon arrived in plenty of time so we were all set up ready when the kids arrived. Tim our host, was great with the kids. Could not have asked for a better person to run it, he also helped the ones who were less game obsessed to find things they could play. The Wagon itself was perfect, plenty of games to play and comfy benches for them to sit on. My husband is now trying to work out how he can build something similar in the attic. Thanks Gamewagon, you made a really easy fun party, which is just what I and the birthday boy wanted!"
Verified Buyer
"My 9 year old son and his friends rated it as the best birthday party ever. I as his mum can second that. Only thing was I felt guilty for sitting down quietly whilst my son and his friends had a ball. Normally I’m frazzled checking everything is ok but this time it really was!!"
"My Son has a great party with Gamewagon Everything was organised and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful"
"Your Staff member Kash was very good, he helped out the children in explaining the games to them, and giving them the confidence to play them. The Wagon was very busy on the day and a great attraction for the young people! Kash was also very helpful, friendly, and a great inspiration for our young people and represented Games Wagon extremely well !"
"Fantastic idea and concept for birthday party!! My daughter and friends had a brilliant time. Kash ran it and was amazing with the kids!! All round brilliant experience"
"Can't say a bad word, absolutely fantastic party, my son and his friends absolutely loved it and Tom was brilliant"
"The truck turned up on time and the host personable. All the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves and as Party organiser my job was easy!"
"This was a great party, value for money and well organised. We had 12 9 year olds and this was the perfect number. We have already re-booked for my other son's 7th birthday party. The game wagon arrived, and off theywent for 90mins, so easy and simple to run from a parents perspective. And all the children were raving about it."
"Rob was bang on with customer service, attentive to my daughter and her friends, nothing was too much effort and a genuinely nice guy. it was important my daughter had a great day, and Gamewagon gave it to her. Thank you so much, highly recommend Gamewagon"
"Sam was brilliant!!! Thank you very much! Excellent 10yrs. old BDay Party!"
"Excellent party... HIGHLY recommend...well organised, superb selection of games. Entertained 13x 8 year old boys who all said it was the best party EVER!. One happy birthday boy and two very chilled parents! Thank you Gamewagon, you blew it out of the water..."
"Love these parties - my son has been to a few and wanted one. Easy to book, great value and our party person on the day was fantastic. My son got to choose the games and play video games for 90 minutes with his friends uninterrupted. The best party ever according to him!!!"
"We had the Gamewagon for my sons 8th birthday party. All the boys loved it and kept themselves entertained in the van for an hour and half! Great idea for a party!!"
"Very well organised and boys loved it!!"
"Easy booking process and great communication from the team. Harled was the team member who hosted for us and he was fab. All the kids were kept busy and amused for the entire duration. Great company providing great service!"
"Children had a great party! Gamewagon staff member Jason was very good - organised the children into groups, kids fully engaged and happy for 1.5 hours - playing as teams. Kids rotated activities round the consoles and were mentored brilliantly by Jason. Lots of happy, excited interactive chat - kids learnt lots. There were opportunities for ref to online safety (eg couple kids (age 7) were asking for fortnite, recommended age 12 - so good opportunity to reinforce these messages of why not appropriate and how other games were chosen. Van is smaller than we expected and when first arrived wasnt sure re 15 kids being entertained but party was complete success and worth the money. Thank you!"
"My 11 year old son absolutely loved his gamewagon party and all his friends said it was "awesome". Easy to book and everything ran smoothly and as planned."
"The gentleman Jay was fantastic, all the kids had such a fantastic time with the choice of games on offer, my 7 year old son had such an amazing birthday. Thank you!"
"Excellent communication in the run up to the party. Great party host, really engaged with the kids. The kids all had a fab time"
"It was really well organised and run, making it a stress-free party. Rob was also brilliant with all the kids"
"A big thank you to Sully and the team. He was on time, courteous and efficient. He was fantastically patient with the children (aged between 7-8) and double checked the suitability of certain games before the start. My son and his friends had a great time and will treasure the memory I'm sure."
"Massive thank you to Game Wagon who entertained the children at my sons 12th birthday party. Kash was a fantastic games master and all of my sons friends loved it! Thank you Game WAgon for making my sons birthday party so easy!"
Gamewagon is rated 4.91 based on 1,693 reviews