Gamewagon Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon

About Gamewagon: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

113-115 Oyster Ln, Byfleet, Woking, Surrey,

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Gamewagon?

L
"Amazing!! Sully led the party great!! Boys loved it- Austin had a great 9th Birthday will use again."
K H
"I have thrown a lot of kids parties over the last 9 years and this was far away the best and easiest one I’ve ever organised! Josh was amazing with the kids. Over tea the kids were chanting “best party ever” on repeat. It really was a fantastic 90 minutes! Thank you so much."
Verified Buyer
"It really was an easy party from a parental perspective and all the boys loved it too. the wagon turned up dead on time, the instructor was very friendly, introduced himself and asked birthday boy to come aboard. Showed us around, got set up and then ran the session really well - we had a mix of ages and abilities and all the kids said instructor was very nice, keen and helped a lot. It was all over a bit too soon that's the only criticism I have Thank you for making my boys day."
"Perfect entertainment for a group of 8 year olds to celebrate my sons birthday. A great set up hosted by Kash who was very friendly and hospitable. Will certainly look to use this company again."
"Very efficiently organised and kept in touch as the big day got nearer. Friendly staff, hassle free set up and pack up afterwards. Party for 11 year olds. Never seen so many still in one place with rapt attention on the various screens. Seems pricey on first glance but when you take into account the length of time number of kids catered for and not using petrol or car to ferry tgo activity site works out very cheap. Highly reccomended."
"We booked a game wagon for my sons 7th birthday party and he absolutely loved it. Polly arrived early to allow herself enough time to set up, and let Louie chose the games for him and his friends to play. She was bery proffessional and great with the kids- she clearly loves games, as she knew her way around every game and console without a problem. Some of Louie’s friends are only 6, which I think may be a little young for this, but Polly was brilliant and made sure all of the kids were able to play the games and nobody was left out. The van door is closed so that no kids can escape, so we were able to get on with making lunch & looking after the parents who chose to stay. The kids had a full 90 mins in the gamewagon- just the right amount of I time I think! Polly gave me a 15 minute ‘warning’ towards the end so I could make sure their pizza was ready! Thanks so much- I can’t recommend this enough!"
"Kids had a fantastic time. Kash was brilliant and made sure all the kids enjoyed themselves."
"Amazing party, my son and all his friends thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were gutted when it finished. His friends are already planning on having the same party for their birthdays. Sully was brilliant, so patient and kind and there was really good communication before the party also. Would definitely recommend."
"Kids absolutely loved it, my 9 year old had the best birthday party... Staff were friendly and helpful, would recommend to anyone! Thank you!"
"Fantastic experience for the kids and adults alike."
"According to one of the guests, this was the "best party ever!" Birthday boy loved it too. Simon was friendly, professional and knew exactly how to manage ten 10-11 year old boys in order for them to have great fun!"
"The boys absolutely loved the party. They had a great time and loved Cash and his impressions. I would definitely recommend you to other people. There was no fuss, the bus arrived promptly and the choice of games was left up to the boys. It made for a stress free party and Tyler was the envy of his friends."
"Easiest children's party we have ever had to organize. All the children loved it! The game master (Tom) was fantastic and interacted exteremely well with the different skill levels of the children. All in a great experience."
"Chris was our Gaming Host. He was fantastic with the boys and couldn’t do enough to ensure our son had the best birthday party possible. Unlike last year’s slightly cheaper gaming van Chris stayed around and helped us with the cake and party food. He was brilliant and made all the difference."
"My son's Gamewagon party was a full success. I can highly recommend the Gamewagon team. Matt rearranged the date for the party at very short notice without any additional charges, after we had to postpone the booking due to illness. Nancy who was supervising the party was excellent with the kids. Thanks for main my 9 year old's birthday party a complete success!"
"Fantastic!!!!!! Our son had his 10thbirthday party with 12 of his friends. Kids loved it! Tom (GameWagon leader) was great!!! He communicated with us on the morning to check details and turned up on time. Easy party for the parents!! And our son rated it the best party of the year!"
"I had a themed based fornite party for my sons bday everything was fortnite down to every detail with the game wagon I assumed as it was such a popular game it would be the main one they had when they showed up he explained cause of the wi fi strength this wasn’t possible my son was upset and humiliated when I then called to follow this up I got a poor excuse that they have specific busses for fornite which no where did they make that known on the website and with the wi fi another thing that wasn’t shown any where on the website apart from that the bus it’s self is fun for kids just be more clear"
"Kash was really great: arrived early, asked Kids to chose their games, very kind to them and involved with them. Theybhas a brilliant time with no chaos. Thanks Kash!!"
"Kash arrived half an hour before the party started and let the kids choose their games. He was really kind to them and they all had a fantastic time in the bus. It was a horrible rainy day but the party was a dream thanks to brilliant Kash and the game bus."
"Kash was great. Got all the kids on board with enthusiasm. I didn’t need to do anything except check in and see what fun the kids where having. Thanks Kash."
"Kash made our sons birthday party brilliant!!! Not be of the boys had been to a Gamewagon party before and they all loved it. Thank you!"
"Because you have a pedophile working for you. And no one seems to care considering they work with kids it’s disgusting"
All our employees a DBS checked and I'd expect you to raise this issue formally with myself MD of the business John Lilley on the main business number 0845 319 4263 to raise such an issue anonymously makes me question the validity of you intentions.
"Kash ran my 10 year olds birthday perfectly. They had a great time and he was brilliant with them all."
Gamewagon is rated 4.90 based on 1,748 reviews