Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
M
"Completely hassle-free party! Simon was wonderful with our hordes of boys; I would heartily recommend Gamewagon. A great time had by all and it was so easy to organise. We'll definitely be using them again."
E
"Couldn’t ask for a better party for my 10 year old. The boys were entertained from the moment the arrived to when they got off the wagon at the end. Our game master Natalie was amazing with them and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend the Game Wagon for anyone that wants a stress free gaming experience for their party. Thank you Game Wagon. Emma"
M Shah-Dhillon
"My little boy really wanted a gaming party for his 9th birthday. After a quick google search I found Gamewagon Limited. I filled out the initial form with my details and was contacted back by Julie. She went through all the options and timings with and was very patient with me whilst I figured out times I wanted to do the party. Once I had confirmed over the phone the time with her, I received an invoice with all the details on and another email with specific details about the party itself. Once all was paid I also received confirmation. A few days before the party I got another email just double checking all details they had were correct. On the day I had a text from Sully the party host advising me he would be due to arrive shortly. He attended on time and was so pleasant. We had 15 children that attended and all I can say is well done Sully you definitely have a knack with children and kept them all entertained. You were an absolute star making sure they all knew how to play the games and also making sure they got on and off the Gamewagon safely! After the party Sully packed up and came to say goodbye! One of the best birthday parties we’ve had! My boy was super happy and can’t stop talking about his party. The best thing for me was it was so hassle free, clean and the communication was top notch! Thank you Gamewagon we would highly recommend you without hesitation. Thank you once again."
"‘It was the best birthday ever’ my son said; all his friends had a great time. Van was well on time and Game manager was great with the kids. Party bags had unique contents, however would have been lovely to have personalised bags with Games wagon on the bags instead of ordinary party bags. Thank you"
"Great party - always very efficient and friendly - very easy indeed and kids love it"
"My son and his friends loved every moment of the party, it was brilliantly managed and we would 100% recommend it."
"Amazing! The bus arrived on time and the kids were kept thoroughly entertained for 90 minutes. The twins left birthday cards on the bus which were kindly returned. The entire process from enquiry to party was faultless. Thank you to the whole team. You did a fantastic job."
"Excellent idea, all the kids enjoyed it"
"Thank you so much gamewagon for a fabulous party! The boys (15 x 10 & 11 year olds) had a great time, apparently Kash also does impressions! Parents this was the most straightforward party we have done! 100% engagement with 30 mins after to feed them plus cake then home! Happy customers all round 😀🎈🎉"
"Really good and great party host! Loss of fun and didn’t mind 14 boisterous boys!"
"All the kids had an absolute blast on the game wagon and are still buzzing..Chris the host was amazing from start to finish..I cant thank him enough.."
"Had Gameswagon come to celebrate my son's 11th birthday all the children who attended had special needs, Simon from Gameswagon was very knowledgeable and patient and everybody had a great time. Thanks Gameswagon"
"Tom helped create a fantastic party. He involved the birthday boys in choosing games and helped even the non-gamers to have a great time. He was able to have a good balance of being fun and fair, making sure they were safe and having fun."
"Overall booking and organisation with Gamewagon was great. Feedback. Please send an email the week before confirming that everything is going ahead so we don't have to reconfirm. Please advise bookers that even though you say the gaming is 1.5 hours it's likely that intro and debrief will take 15 mins either side of the 1.5 hours. Our host was amazing and enthusiastic but it was awkward not being allowed to put the food out on the table ready for when the kids got in from the van!"
"2nd time we have used this company. Excellent service. Kash who ran the parties is very good with children and ensured everyone got a turn on the games would definately recommend company and Kash for kids gaming party."
"We were absolutely delighted with our Gamewagon experience. The booking process was quick and easy and staff were very quick to reply to our questions. On the day of the party we received a text telling us who our Game master would be and were pleasantly surprised when Chris showed up early and even helped us first set up the hall. Chris was fantastic with the kids and ensured that everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy! He definitely went above and beyond on the day and really made it as effortless as possible for us. We could not have asked for more. The boys must have enjoyed themselves as I've had a number of parents say that their sons have asked to have Gamewagon parties as well. What a fantastic day!"
"Kids really loved it and they enjoyed their time with the Gamewagon and staff was really helpful and friendly."
"My son had a great Gamewagon party. I was impressed with the ease of booking and all the contact prior to the party. The Gamewaggon arrived with plenty of time to set up and was very professional."
"Kash has been very professional and amazing with the children My son and his friends have been extremely happy"
"A good party for the kids in the game wagon , with a variety of games to play , however I did expect more after reading all of the great reviews , we had a few kids come out and the host wasn’t what I expected."
"Excellent, efficient service and the children loved the gaming bus. We used them for my son's 9th birthday party and it couldn't have gone better. Would highly recommend."
"A brilliant party for my 10 year old boy and his friends"
"What a great party! My son Tom was 8. We booked a Wagon and Natalie arrived really early, got set up and got the kids going straight away. Natalie was fantastic and got the kids playing as soon as she could. All the children were engaged in activity for the whole time. All the parents said their children had a fantastic time and a lot of the neighbours thought it was a brilliant idea. i’m sure some will be in touch!! thanks again Natalie!! It was so easy to book and everything behind the scenes was sorted quickly and very professionally!! Great fun and well worth the money!!"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,190 reviews