Gamewagon Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon

About Gamewagon: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

113-115 Oyster Ln, Byfleet, Woking, Surrey,

How would you rate Gamewagon?

Verified Buyer
"My 10 year old was absolutely delighted with his party, our host James was brilliant with the kids! The booking process was incredibly easy and I was kept informed at all times in the lead up to the party. Would definelty recommend game wagon and will be a returning customer."
Reviewer
"Tony turned up bang on time and was extremely enthusiastic. He bonded with my son and his friends straight away and gained there trust and they all enjoyed playing the games with him and I think by the end of it considered Tony as there friend. All the boys had a great time and was talking about it for the rest of the day. The other childrens parents have asked for the GameWagon details as there kids had such a good time and want it for there parties. We will probably book again for the six weeks holidays. Thanks again. Chris Smith, (Happy Parent)"
M
"Good information, slick organisation, kids loved it, really engaging party host"
"We had a Gameswagon for a joint 9 birthday party for 12 boys. All had a fantastic time and really enjoyed themselves. Kash was a great host and had a great manner with all the children."
"Very professional. Kids loved it. Easiest party we’ve ever had!"
"This is by far the easiest party I have organised for any of my 3 children! Gamewagon are such a friendly, helpful and professional company who just make it so easy - right from enquiring through to the actual day. All my son's friends raved about it afterwards and I have had a lot of mums asking for the contact details. A big thank you to Billy, our helper on the day, he was so lovely to all the children answering questions and helping them out when they needed. We will definitely be having you again!"
"My son thought this was 'epic' and wants the same birthday party next year. All the children had a fab time."
"Efficient in answering my initial questions and confirming my booking. Arrived on time on the day. Very knowledgeable and friendly guy (Kash) led the party. Great range of games in the wagon. Kids had an absolutely brilliant time. Best party ever. Reasonable value for money."
"The children (aged 9 to 11) had a blast! It is quite expensive but it was a definite hit."
"Easy to book. The children's faces was a delight. Rob was friendly and very helpful!"
"Our son and his friends had a fantastic time in the Gamewagon. Such a novel idea, he is now the envy of all! Josh was prompt and professional and must have the patience of a saint!"
"My 9 year old son and his friends loved it."
"My son had the best birthday party ever (his words). All the children had a fantastic time and Chris was a brilliant party host, making sure that everything ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend Gamewagon."
"Brilliant communication, very efficient, fantastic people who were so helpful and a party that went without a hitch! Thank you, my 9 year old and his friends loved it 😊"
"Gamewagon supported us at two corporate events for our client. The team at both sites we fantastic! They arrived in good time and had all the equipment set up and tested in plenty of time. The teams were engaging and really got the guests involved in playing. The VR experience was great fun. Thank you to all of the teams!"
"Rob was amazing with the boys. Really helpful and organised. Even the noise didn't phase him!!"
"Kids were all entertained for 3 hrs . The party host was amazing he kept all the children entertained and ensured everyone got a turn . Thank you so much Gamewagon !"
"Simon was great - just as he was last time. No fuss or hassle; he just got on with setting everything up and made sure everyone had a good time."
"Always helpful and respond very quickly to questions. We had a child with additional needs and he was accommodated with kindness and understanding."
"Faultless from booking to delivery, Gamewagon was the highlight of our son's 11th birthday party. We booked a van as a surprise for him and his mates, who just thought they were going to eat pizza and play Xbox....the look on their faces when we opened the front door and they saw Josh and his Gamewagon was absolutely priceless! They had a brilliant time and Josh was a great host. Would thoroughly recommend Gamewagon but make sure you have plenty of space for parking - our drive is big and I'd measured it (they provide dimensions), but it was still tricky getting the van in place."
"Great setup. Great host.. the kids didn't want to get out of the van! 4 of the guests asked for contact details along with their party bags."
"Very entertaining for the whole 1.5 hours - brilliant party !!!"
"The perfect birthday party.. children thought it was super cool and all I had to do was cook some chicken nuggets!! Thank you!"
Gamewagon is rated 4.91 based on 1,570 reviews