Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
E
"Kids had a fab time and went home buzzing.. A very successful party."
K Bennett
"The games wagon party, was booked for my twin boys birthday. Tim came, set up then boys and there friends were kept entertained for 90mins. All had an amazing time. Would definitely book again and they all want Tim again."
"The whole process from booking to the party was very professional and efficient. Children loved the party and the lady who came for the party was brilliant with the children. Polite, well prepared and friendly."
"Booked gameswagon for the 1st time for my sons 10th birthday the weekend . Fantastic !! I can’t recommend this company highly enough . Sully was a hit with a group of 15 boys . Extremely professional. Arrived on time & was just a pleasure to deal with . The kids loved it & everyone of their parents said how good it was. Will definitely be booking again . Very easy to book & excellent communication all the way through . 5 stars from me !"
"My son had a great party on the gaming bus. It was professionally run. Thanks Gameswagon"
"Gamewagon make birthday parties so easy! My son LOVED the party, Lewis was great with all the children and they were all buzzing with excitement when they were finished. Thank you!"
"We have had Gameswagon parties a number of times over the years as the kids love them so much! I would recommend them. The team are efficient & easy to deal with & the guys who arrive are always popular with the kids but manage to keep our rabble of young lads under control!"
"Thank you for another fab party. Kids entertained right outside the house while I got the food ready. Job done and fun."
"A very efficient team and a great way to entertain 14 nine years olds with the latest games for a birthday party. Many thanks"
"Absolutely awesome!!! My son loved it, his mates loved it and all the parents loved it! Super great idea, seamless planning from booking to delivery on the day. 10/10"
"The booking process was easy, with very clear guidelines. The van came on time the man was good with the kids and most of all they loved it."
"My son thoroughly enjoyed his Gamewagon Birthday Party. 90min of very enjoyable, age appropriate gaming. Have recommended Gamewagon to several friends already. Thank you so much for providing such a great experience for some very tech savvy 8 year olds."
"The fact that this is the second year on the trot that we've booked a Gamewagon party for our son speaks for itself. As well as being an amazing, stress free party for my son and his friends, Gamewagon as a company are first class to deal with. Easy booking process, great communication and a brilliant service from Josh. All the boys said the party was great fun. Totally recommend."
"Really impressed. Very friendly, arrived in good time and offered a good range of games."
"Tom turned up on time and set everything up without fuss. The boys all had a brilliant time and there were no problems at all, despite having a range of experience/abilities between the children. Everyone has told us how much the loved. it."
"Sooo easy and the kids loved it."
"I’ve used Gamewagon twice for my son’s birthday. The first time they were brilliant. Sadly, the second time I was left disappointed at the party experience."
"The perfect party for my computer mad 8 year old son. He had a great time and all his friends said it was the best party they have ever been to."
"Great service from beginning to end. Would highly recommend Gamewagon to any of my friends!"
"Takes the stress away"
"Excellent! Communication from start to finish was great. Very responsive & every much liked the call on the day to say they were on there way. Cash was our guy on the day and he was lovely & great with the kids. Would definitely book again. Thanks Gamewagon!"
"My 14 year old son and his friends really enjoyed the party. My son said after the man was really good and enthusiastic helping them select games for the younger ones and setting up games which the older ones would enjoy to play against each other."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 1,840 reviews