Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
A
"Good experience for the party girls, aged 9-10. Simon was great. Value for money would have been rated higher if the party lasted an extra 30 minutes."
B Onat
"Kids had a great time the lady who was looking after them was amazing sorry I forgot her name . Please say thank you to her from us"
Verified Buyer
"Tom arrived promptly and ran the party extremely well. The kids all had a great time, I would definitely use Gamewagon again and highly recommend to others."
"I just wanted to thank you for Eddies gaming party. The whole experience was a breeze from start to finish. You were so flexible with my date change and Natalie as the Game host was incredible. She arrived early, got my son involved with the set up and made sure all the children were ok and included. I will not hesitate to recommend this to anyone. The kids all LOVED it and I think it’s going to be the talk of the classroom for a few weeks to come."
Posted 15 minutes ago
"Our Game wagon was prompt, and ready for the kids to get on at our agreed time. Our host Tim was great with the children and very helpful, ensuring they all had the games they wanted to play, helping those needing support to use controllers etc. A great time had by all thanks!"
"Easiest party we have ever done. My 8 year old twins loved this, as did all of their friends. Jason handled 15 children with ease. We didn't have to do a thing. Feedback from the kids was "best party ever" and "epic". Booking was easy. Everything was confirmed. Jason called when he was on his way. All in all, eveything went very well and the children really enjoyed it. We would highly recommend it."
"Absolutely amazing! The children had the best day!! Thank you Josh Best wishes Nicky"
"Turned up 15 mins before the party time, swiftly set up and completely entertained the boys for a full 1 1/2 hours. All the boys thought it was fantastic, Mark who came with the wagon was great and as a parent it was the quietest and cleanest party we have ever had."
"Polly was so amazing she was professional, friendly and helpful the kids had an amazing time on the Game Wagon, thank you for making it fun and without any effort for myself hosting the party."
"We arranged a Games Wagon party for my sons 11th birthday. Louis who assisted us in the day arrived exactly when he said he would, he was super friendly & knew his stuff. He was amazing with the boys and kept them all in check and assisted them throughout. He had a large amount of games to choose from. My son said “it was the best party ever”. 5 stars & highly recommended!!"
"Heard about gamewagon from a friend and decided to hire the bus for my sons 7th birthday. It was a huge success! The eaisest birthday party I’ve ever held. Games were age appropriate and they all loved it. Pizza and cake indoors before heading home! Highly recommend."
"SO easy! Load all the kids in the van, make yourself a cup of tea, enjoy the peace and quiet. Once the game playing is over, ply them with pizza before they’re collected by the parents. They were literally only in the house for 30 minutes! Brilliant."
"It was an excellent experience. The kids really enjoyed themselves. The services was first rate. Would definitely recommend."
"Had such a great experience with Gamewagon team from start to finish. Customer service was great and on the day the kids had the best time. Only thing I would have liked to be notified of in advance was the name of the Gamewagon person who was here on the day, it would have been ideal to have some details about her prior to arrival particularly as she is in the van with the kids the whole time. All in all though it was a fab experience and I'd definitely recommend to friends."
"Chris was a brilliant party host he took over so I didn’t have to do anything, the children loved him he made everyone feel comfortable. I am useless at entertaining as I have had a mental breakdown and suffer from anxiety and panic attacks I didn’t suffer at all which is a miracle. It was money well worth spending. Thank you so much Chris"
"The boys had a great time. Many thanks to Chris for all his efforts to help the party run so smoothly."
"Tom was fantastic with the kids .and they all had the best time ever. And have not stopped talking about. Ciaran had amazing time."
"Great party entertainment, happy friendly host. The kids loved it!"
"We had a Gamewagon party for my son’s 9th birthday. It was great fun and kept 13 boys entertained for two hours without mess or fuss! Highly recommended!"
"Wagon arrived on time, fully equipped, boys had the best party ever. Thank you so much"
"Great party for my 9 year old, hosted by Gamewagon. The children all enjoyed themselves and wanted to do it all again straight after!"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,910 reviews