Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
L Rouse
"Excellent- can’t recommend enough. My 8 year old had a fantastic birthday. The man who ran the session was fantastic with the kids. Thank you"
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant!"
T Tonks-Bull
"Brilliant!"
"Excellent service. Booking was very easy and we were contacted within minutes of our initial enquiry email, party was all booked within a matter of minutes. Good communication leading up to the party. The gamewagon arrived on time and the boys and their guests all had a fabulous time. Game wagon host was lovely and very professional. Would highly recommend gamewagon."
"Completely hassle-free party! Simon was wonderful with our hordes of boys; I would heartily recommend Gamewagon. A great time had by all and it was so easy to organise. We'll definitely be using them again."
"Excellent service from start to finish. The children had a great time."
"Game wagon were excellent. On time very helpful and dealt with the kids! Everyone had a fantastic time and our host Tom was excellent m!"
"Couldn’t ask for a better party for my 10 year old. The boys were entertained from the moment the arrived to when they got off the wagon at the end. Our game master Natalie was amazing with them and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend the Game Wagon for anyone that wants a stress free gaming experience for their party. Thank you Game Wagon. Emma"
"My little boy really wanted a gaming party for his 9th birthday. After a quick google search I found Gamewagon Limited. I filled out the initial form with my details and was contacted back by Julie. She went through all the options and timings with and was very patient with me whilst I figured out times I wanted to do the party. Once I had confirmed over the phone the time with her, I received an invoice with all the details on and another email with specific details about the party itself. Once all was paid I also received confirmation. A few days before the party I got another email just double checking all details they had were correct. On the day I had a text from Sully the party host advising me he would be due to arrive shortly. He attended on time and was so pleasant. We had 15 children that attended and all I can say is well done Sully you definitely have a knack with children and kept them all entertained. You were an absolute star making sure they all knew how to play the games and also making sure they got on and off the Gamewagon safely! After the party Sully packed up and came to say goodbye! One of the best birthday parties we’ve had! My boy was super happy and can’t stop talking about his party. The best thing for me was it was so hassle free, clean and the communication was top notch! Thank you Gamewagon we would highly recommend you without hesitation. Thank you once again."
"My son and his friends enjoyed a great party with Gamewagon. Thanks!"
"Easiest party ever! Van arrives, sets up, kids jump in, 1.5 hours later, they jump out again. Then we fed them pizza, played a few games and they went home happy."
"We had a Gamewagon party for my sons 9th birthday. Its safe to say that he absolutely LOVED it and so did all his friends. No hassle at all, couldn't recommend it enough. Louis ran the party and the kids loved him. Excellent party - thank you."
"Great fun well organised kids loved it"
"Fantastic!! My son had a fantastic time and loved every minute as did all his friends. Thank you so much Gamewagon Limited. I highly recommend you!! 5⭐️"
"Wow! I'm officially the best mum ever and my son is the coolest kid! My son was so excited when the van pulled onto the drive. A huge hit with all the guests, they are still talking about it now and all want a party! Chris (our host) was brilliant with the kids, very friendly and knowledgeable. Even offering to help me with food prep etc. He has a real skill for serving pizza frisbies! 😂🍕 I would definitely recommend game wagon! (and already have to the parents wanting more info)"
"Simon arrived in good time to get setup and the children went straight into the gaming van as they arrived. They were happily entertained the entire time. I offered some snacks and a drink half way, which they all raced through, so they could get back into the van!! When the time was up the kids came in had their pizza and cake and then they all went home. Everyone had a great time with the minimum effort from my side. Please give my thanks to Simon that kept them all engaged. Best party ever!"
"My son had the "sickest" 10th birthday party thanks to Gamewagon. The kids loved it with a great selection of games. They could all play at the same time. The van is very cool and comfy. The booking and set up was so easy. I strongly recommend this company."
"The whole process was made easy by the fantastic team. Van arrived and set up on time. Kids had an amazing time. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Oliver loved his party, thank you so much. The organisation was first rate from initial enquiry until Chris left. Chris was fantastic, he managed 15 excitable 9 and 10 year olds brilliantly and went above and beyond to make it a special occasion for our son and his friends. From a parent's point of view it was the easiest party to run ever as we had to do so little!"
"I can't recommend Gamewagon more highly for a birthday party or other event. Our host was fantastic, a really lovely guy with a great way with the children. Everything went without a hitch, it was beyond stress free and most importantly the children loved it! I will most definitely book again, thank you so much for a great event."
"The boys had a fantastic time, they were in heaven. It is well organised with a switch over on games every half an hour to allow everyone to have a turn. They all really enjoyed it."
"My son had a fantastic 10th birthday party along with all his friends. Natalie the host was very professional and just brilliant. Firm with the boys but also full of fun. Would fully recommend a party with Gameswagon."
"Great party. The children all loved it... and completely stress free for us! Luke’s already asked for the same again next year. Thoroughly recommended."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,159 reviews