Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
J
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
D Cave
My 8 year old loved it ! The whole experience was amazing ! The Gem Louis was amazing, he knew how to interact with the kids etc. Thank you so much ! Will 100% recommend !
Aww great service from start to finish. Well organised and excellent communication. You May think that it’s a lot of money but you really get so much for it and the kids have the best time it’s worth every penny! Sully who came today was brilliant so Interactive and great with the kids. We have used Gameswagon 3 times and everytime we have been so pleased with them.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 1st June 2021
The most stress free party for my 9 year old and her 5 friends. Very impressed. Came half an hour early to set up and antibac the van down. Really easy to manage. Price is reasonable considering how far he had travelled.
My son and his friends had a great time at his Gamewagon birthday party. Chris was great with the kids, even gave my son Warhammer advice! Two parents from the party asked for the details as their sons are keen to have a Gamewagon party of their own. Super easy for me, great fun for the kids! Thanks
Such a fab party! Thank you Gamewagon! Our host Josh was so helpful and great with the kids - perfect party for our 10 year old son. Would highly recommend
What a cool idea, Quote from my 9 year old daughter “It was soooooo good, I loved it, it was the best thing ever” Says it all, professional and turned up and did their thing as expected and on time.
Gamewagon were brilliant!! The perfect party for my 10yr old. Everyone had an amazing time. Our Gamewagon host Lewis was brilliant with the kids. The choice of games and devices were varied and age appropriate. I couldn’t recommend Gamewagon highly enough. We’ll definitely be using them again for our other son. Thank you so much Gamewagon team!
Really fun day - 12 kids in the van comfortably playing games! They only wish they could have had longer
Amazing party ! Thank you so much, Sully was fantastic and the kids loved him Would highly recommend
I am basking in the glory this morning of being the Best Mom Ever! Thank you so much Gamewagon, my son had the most amazing time with his friends at his birthday party yesterday, Chris couldn't have done more, it was the most stress free childrens party ever, I cannot recommend gamewagon enough. Will definitely be booking again.
What a great easy way to entertain 12 kids without a sweat. Thanks Games Wagon the party was great. Huge success with Harry’s friends. The boys loved it.
The children had a wonderful time! I must say how friendly, helpful, thoughtful and professional Kash was. I believe he certainly went the extra mile in making sure the children were enjoying themselves. I have wholeheartedly recommended Gamewagon to the other parents. I’ll also be booking them again in a few weeks for my other child’s party.
Game Wagon was excellent. We made a very last minute booking and they got back immediately and luckily were able to accommodate us. But not only able to accommodate, they went far and beyond in arranging the event and entertaining the children. Julie was superb in the coordination and booking part; assured me that the setup will be done 30mins before, she gave me all the details, was kind enough to reply to my panicked out of hours message too. Chris on the other hand was excellent on the entertainment part. Found the address easily, came early to setup, explained what was to be expected, cleaned/sanitised everything before use thoroughly. His approach with the children was at ease, both fun and authoritarian which is exactly what you need at a children's party. He gave me a heads up on when we'll be finished which helped heaps as I could plan ahead with arranging the next part of the event. And as if he didn't do enough with the event itself, he even offered to help out afterwards. Essentially, Game Wagon was excellent all round, I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for a fantastic party! The whole process was seamless from booking to the event itself. Our GEM, Louis, arrived in plenty of time and was really professional and efficient. The kids all had a wonderful time.
Highly recommend game wagon - we’ve done holiday coding clubs and this time we opted for a fortnite virtual birthday party The boys were so impressed and had a great time. They thought Alex made it really fun. A great option for when people can’t get together! 10/10!
We hired Gamewagon for my sons 7th birthday.. it’s safe to say him and his friends had THE best time.. from booking to the event was seamless... Chris who ran the party could not have been more helpful.. it was truly fantastic and would highly recommend and use again in the future...
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 10th May 2021
Great in game support from Sully who made our 11 year old son’s Minecraft birthday party a huge success! Also amazing support for everyone to get set up. Thank you Gamewagon - would definitely recommend to others!
My son had a great party. Very organised on time. Made my life very easy a very happy group of boys. Thank you
Very professional and brilliant with the kids I would definitely book again
Excellent. The gaming van arrived with plenty of time to spare and Cash, the supervisor, was excellent. He had a good rapport with the kids and made sure the van was thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before our party. Highly recommend.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,407 reviews