Gamewagon Limited Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
I'd like to say that my boy and his friends enjoyed the party but we feel that we had been sidelined and ripped off. Owing to the fact that the bus was booked during a busy period in Dec, they came with a bus that only had 3 screens. They told us during booking that 15 children (of age 10) should be fine. The bus was crowded, the games master himself was apologetic and tried his best to set everything up. There was no fifa. The few girls that came had a good time, but some of the boys after an hour of getting frustrated and being given ipads left and went back into the house!! We tried to contact them post the party but have not heard back. They were more than happy to take the money. I didn't realise how bad it was until one of the boys had a fall out and has refused to invite my boy to his party.
Because you have a pedophile working for you. And no one seems to care considering they work with kids it’s disgusting
All our employees a DBS checked and I'd expect you to raise this issue formally with myself MD of the business John Lilley on the main business number 0845 319 4263 to raise such an issue anonymously makes me question the validity of you intentions.
Driver arrived 45 minutes late (with only 10 minutes' notice). The driver explained that he had "misjudged the journey" and "had had a late night". His manager stated unequivocally by phone (as the children were arriving) that we would receive a full refund. Sadly no refund has been forthcoming despite our subsequent emails. I would avoid this company at all costs. The whole point of a party like this is to keep things simple and reduce stress. Arriving so late with no reason (other than hangover) is just not acceptable. Bad enough that they completely fail to deliver and inexcusable to renege on their promises.
meh not fun enough
POOOOOO BURP LOL
very bad. Rubbish staff too they discourage people when they lose highly dont reccomend it and also the consoles are usualy broken
He was over an hour late then had no power , he had parked with doors to the back of a fence so people did not even know he was open
Have never used them but one of their vans was doing an impression of fast and furious an hour ago on the A21 in the pouring rain and undertook me
We booked for my son's 7th birthday party with 13 other very noisy and excitable little boys. They had a great time and we kept our sanity, as they are contained and entertained the whole time. What a great idea!!!
The boys had great fun and we also had one girl gatecrash the party who loved it too!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,232 reviews