Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Great organisation, kids had a blast, my son said it was the best birthday party he ever had."
L
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
"I'd like to say that my boy and his friends enjoyed the party but we feel that we had been sidelined and ripped off. Owing to the fact that the bus was booked during a busy period in Dec, they came with a bus that only had 3 screens. They told us during booking that 15 children (of age 10) should be fine. The bus was crowded, the games master himself was apologetic and tried his best to set everything up. There was no fifa. The few girls that came had a good time, but some of the boys after an hour of getting frustrated and being given ipads left and went back into the house!! We tried to contact them post the party but have not heard back. They were more than happy to take the money. I didn't realise how bad it was until one of the boys had a fall out and has refused to invite my boy to his party."
"Because you have a pedophile working for you. And no one seems to care considering they work with kids it’s disgusting"
All our employees a DBS checked and I'd expect you to raise this issue formally with myself MD of the business John Lilley on the main business number 0845 319 4263 to raise such an issue anonymously makes me question the validity of you intentions.
"Driver arrived 45 minutes late (with only 10 minutes' notice). The driver explained that he had "misjudged the journey" and "had had a late night". His manager stated unequivocally by phone (as the children were arriving) that we would receive a full refund. Sadly no refund has been forthcoming despite our subsequent emails. I would avoid this company at all costs. The whole point of a party like this is to keep things simple and reduce stress. Arriving so late with no reason (other than hangover) is just not acceptable. Bad enough that they completely fail to deliver and inexcusable to renege on their promises."
"meh not fun enough"
"POOOOOO BURP LOL"
"very bad. Rubbish staff too they discourage people when they lose highly dont reccomend it and also the consoles are usualy broken"
"He was over an hour late then had no power , he had parked with doors to the back of a fence so people did not even know he was open"
"Have never used them but one of their vans was doing an impression of fast and furious an hour ago on the A21 in the pouring rain and undertook me"
"We booked for my son's 7th birthday party with 13 other very noisy and excitable little boys. They had a great time and we kept our sanity, as they are contained and entertained the whole time. What a great idea!!!"
"The boys had great fun and we also had one girl gatecrash the party who loved it too!"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,873 reviews