Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
M
"Completely hassle-free party! Simon was wonderful with our hordes of boys; I would heartily recommend Gamewagon. A great time had by all and it was so easy to organise. We'll definitely be using them again."
E
"Couldn’t ask for a better party for my 10 year old. The boys were entertained from the moment the arrived to when they got off the wagon at the end. Our game master Natalie was amazing with them and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend the Game Wagon for anyone that wants a stress free gaming experience for their party. Thank you Game Wagon. Emma"
M Shah-Dhillon
"My little boy really wanted a gaming party for his 9th birthday. After a quick google search I found Gamewagon Limited. I filled out the initial form with my details and was contacted back by Julie. She went through all the options and timings with and was very patient with me whilst I figured out times I wanted to do the party. Once I had confirmed over the phone the time with her, I received an invoice with all the details on and another email with specific details about the party itself. Once all was paid I also received confirmation. A few days before the party I got another email just double checking all details they had were correct. On the day I had a text from Sully the party host advising me he would be due to arrive shortly. He attended on time and was so pleasant. We had 15 children that attended and all I can say is well done Sully you definitely have a knack with children and kept them all entertained. You were an absolute star making sure they all knew how to play the games and also making sure they got on and off the Gamewagon safely! After the party Sully packed up and came to say goodbye! One of the best birthday parties we’ve had! My boy was super happy and can’t stop talking about his party. The best thing for me was it was so hassle free, clean and the communication was top notch! Thank you Gamewagon we would highly recommend you without hesitation. Thank you once again."
"Disappointing, We felt that the truck had seen better days. The ‘gaming expert’ was more interested in his own gaming than looking to help the kids/ guide them or create a happy atmosphere. Comments like ‘I bet you are happy you can have a sit down’ are unnecessary as that’s not why we hired you in the slightest."
"Not what we were told. I requested a fifa party - was told you could do a tournament- it did not happen! Was also told when I asked if you had fifa 19 and was told you did. This was only available for 2 to play at the party - very disappointing!"
"I thought for the price that the overall experience was not value for money. The website said up to 15 children - but that meant that 3-4 of them were playing by themselves on ipads. Certainly not ideal. Although Jason seemed very professional, I didn't get the impression that he was playing party host - and to be truthful the party seemed like an anti-climax. I don't think he even made a fuss of the birthday boy. The boys got bored and kept on coming out of the van and into the house - which kind of defeats the object really. So unfortunately I will not be recommending this to a friend."
"I had a themed based fornite party for my sons bday everything was fortnite down to every detail with the game wagon I assumed as it was such a popular game it would be the main one they had when they showed up he explained cause of the wi fi strength this wasn’t possible my son was upset and humiliated when I then called to follow this up I got a poor excuse that they have specific busses for fornite which no where did they make that known on the website and with the wi fi another thing that wasn’t shown any where on the website apart from that the bus it’s self is fun for kids just be more clear"
"Arrived 45 mins late due to traffic. Did not have any singing games which I had particularly requested and only had one dance game, so not particularly equipped for a girls party. The party host was not overly engaging with the girls, more someone to make sure things were working."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,190 reviews