Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Jody
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Digi Cave
My son and his friends requested Fortnite which I emailed and asked for, however on the day I believe there was only 1 screen which had Fortnite. They said the rest of the games available were boring. My son was very disappointed and so was I after the price I had paid.
Disappointing,
We felt that the truck had seen better days. The ‘gaming expert’ was more interested in his own gaming than looking to help the kids/ guide them or create a happy atmosphere. Comments like ‘I bet you are happy you can have a sit down’ are unnecessary as that’s not why we hired you in the slightest.
Not what we were told. I requested a fifa party - was told you could do a tournament- it did not happen! Was also told when I asked if you had fifa 19 and was told you did. This was only available for 2 to play at the party - very disappointing!
I thought for the price that the overall experience was not value for money. The website said up to 15 children - but that meant that 3-4 of them were playing by themselves on ipads. Certainly not ideal.

Although Jason seemed very professional, I didn't get the impression that he was playing party host - and to be truthful the party seemed like an anti-climax. I don't think he even made a fuss of the birthday boy. The boys got bored and kept on coming out of the van and into the house - which kind of defeats the object really.

So unfortunately I will not be recommending this to a friend.
I had a themed based fornite party for my sons bday everything was fortnite down to every detail with the game wagon I assumed as it was such a popular game it would be the main one they had when they showed up he explained cause of the wi fi strength this wasn’t possible my son was upset and humiliated when I then called to follow this up I got a poor excuse that they have specific busses for fornite which no where did they make that known on the website and with the wi fi another thing that wasn’t shown any where on the website apart from that the bus it’s self is fun for kids just be more clear
Arrived 45 mins late due to traffic. Did not have any singing games which I had particularly requested and only had one dance game, so not particularly equipped for a girls party. The party host was not overly engaging with the girls, more someone to make sure things were working.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,362 reviews