Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Great organisation, kids had a blast, my son said it was the best birthday party he ever had."
L
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
"Not what we were told. I requested a fifa party - was told you could do a tournament- it did not happen! Was also told when I asked if you had fifa 19 and was told you did. This was only available for 2 to play at the party - very disappointing!"
"I thought for the price that the overall experience was not value for money. The website said up to 15 children - but that meant that 3-4 of them were playing by themselves on ipads. Certainly not ideal. Although Jason seemed very professional, I didn't get the impression that he was playing party host - and to be truthful the party seemed like an anti-climax. I don't think he even made a fuss of the birthday boy. The boys got bored and kept on coming out of the van and into the house - which kind of defeats the object really. So unfortunately I will not be recommending this to a friend."
"I had a themed based fornite party for my sons bday everything was fortnite down to every detail with the game wagon I assumed as it was such a popular game it would be the main one they had when they showed up he explained cause of the wi fi strength this wasn’t possible my son was upset and humiliated when I then called to follow this up I got a poor excuse that they have specific busses for fornite which no where did they make that known on the website and with the wi fi another thing that wasn’t shown any where on the website apart from that the bus it’s self is fun for kids just be more clear"
"Arrived 45 mins late due to traffic. Did not have any singing games which I had particularly requested and only had one dance game, so not particularly equipped for a girls party. The party host was not overly engaging with the girls, more someone to make sure things were working."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,873 reviews