Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
J
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
D Cave
Excellent service from start to finish. A can I do anything for you attitude which was amazing and everyone had a fantastic time. Highly recommended!!
Excellent service. Prompt arrival. All done for you - children fully looked after for 1 1/2 hours !!
It was such an easy party and the kids LOVED it.
My 8 year old son and his friends had a great time.

Jack was a great party host.

Thank-you Gamewagon will definitely use you again!
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 26th January 2020
Stress free party. Kids enjoyed would highly recommend
This was my second time booking for my sons birthday. From booking to party day, it’s seamless and easy. Everyone is efficient, and great at what they do. My Son and his friends had a great time. I expect next time will be just as great!
My son and his friends (10 boys) all aged 14 had a wonderful time. The wagon arrived earlier than expected and was all setup smoothly by Josh. My son and his friends enjoyed everything.
Absolute brilliant party! All of the children loved it, Chris was an amazing host and children/parents alike thought he was fab. From booking process to end result, we couldn’t have been more pleased!

Lovely for the children to be exposed to different games as well! Highly recommended

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020
My son and his friends had the BEST time and was raving how awesome it was. Highly recommend for parties.
My son had the most amazing 9th party from start to finish! Easy to book, great communication, punctual arrival, high energy leader and the wagon/games were the icing on the cake. The children didn’t stop talking about how much fun they had. I can also highly recommend the party bags - which were a hit! I wouldn’t hesitate to book them again - my son has already asked about his next birthday!
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020
What an easy party! Natalie, our “host” arrived very promptly, took the birthday boy away for 20 mins to help her set up, promised us we wouldn’t see the guests for 90 minutes when they arrived and all we had to do was feed them afterwards. All Tom’s friends were still talking about it this morning at school. Natalie was great, concept was great and everyone had a fab time in a safe and enjoyable environment. Highly recommended.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020
My son and his friends loved it !! All my guests where asking about it.... we had an amazing birthday party ! The van drive were very helpful and polite !
From my perspective, an easy, stress-free party from initial booking to end, and from the children's, thoroughly enjoyable. Win win!
Kids really enjoyed the games, and my 7 year old boy was thrilled the whole day and explaining me about the games what he played while he was on his bed to sleep at night.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 13th January 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 13th January 2020
My son and his friends had a great time. The host Polly provided a great party and great service. I would definitely use you again!
Guy was amazing, Kids loved it. Nice on time. Nothing bad to say about it at all.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 13th January 2020
Connor had the best party on sat 11th January, he said it was amazing and one of his friends said it's the best party he has been to. Thanks to Tom for helping the children when they needed it. Thanks so much we had a very happy birthday boy. Carrie Morgan
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 12th January 2020
As a first time experience of using the service, have to say from the initial call, to booking the gaming wagon 2 months before the date.
Too ‘Sully’ arriving 15 mins before this mornings booking too how he interacted with the boys and kept them entertained, supervised and organised!
A superb delivery and service from start to finish.
The boys absolutely loved it.
I would definitely book the experience again and recommend it.
Pure professionalism.
Well done to the entire team at GameWagon & Sully.
10/10
Excellent organisation of event, communication and range of games for the kids
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,373 reviews