Gamewagon Limited Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
My son had in his words an 'epic' birthday party. Simon the host was fantastic and great with the kids. This was the best party we have had to date and it was seamless and stress free. I would and will be thoroughly recommended this party to all. The responsiveness to the booking and help to get sorted was always easy and fast. Thank you so much.
Gamewagon have provided a fantastic party experience for my son's 8th birthday, booking was so straightforward - they thought of everything. They turned up on time and got set up and successfully and happily entertained 12 boys for the full 90 minutes. Everyone was happy - most importantly the birthday boy had a fantastic time with his friends. We could not have asked for more. 100% happy with the experience.
My children had an amazing time. It’s was such a perfect idea for their party and they loved every minute of it. Thank you Gamewagon for helping my children have a memorable birthday with their friends.
Chris created a lovely environment for kids who had great fun. Julie responded to emails in a timely manner, all easily and well organised! Thank you!
My son and all his friends had the best time. I can highly recommend.
Disappointing, We felt that the truck had seen better days. The ‘gaming expert’ was more interested in his own gaming than looking to help the kids/ guide them or create a happy atmosphere. Comments like ‘I bet you are happy you can have a sit down’ are unnecessary as that’s not why we hired you in the slightest.
My son and his friends really enjoyed the Gamewagon. It was perfect for a 10th birthday party. The game master, Jason, was excellent. I would highly recommend Gamewagon.
Gamewagon was great! They arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go in no time. The host was so lovely and was great with the kids. The kids had an amazing time. I would highly recommend.
My son really enjoyed it, excellent choice of games, everyone had a really good time and the party host was brilliant with all the kids! Very highly recommend
Speechless! It was an amazing experience for my 10year old and his friends. I'll do this again and again and again....😀😀
A great option for my son to celebrate his 10th birthday with friends. A nice bonding session for the boys and it took the pressure off me having it on our driveway. Host was fantastic. Highly recommend!
The Gamewagon was brilliant, also the host did a wonderful job keeping the kids entertained.. would 100% recommend to a friend as it was recommend to me by a friend..
We can not recommend the “gamewagon” enough, my son and 14 of his mates had a party to remember. The wagon arrived on time and the service we received was amazing, thanks the Natalie 😊once on the wagon didn’t hear from any of them for the full 90 mins!!! Thanks again 😊
We booked Gamewagon for my 7 year olds birthday. Although it was quite expensive for a party, it was worth every penny. The gamer (Chris) running the party was exceptional. He was super engaged with the children and loads of fun whilst also keeping them in line where necessary! He made sure that every child had a fantastic time and really ensured that each child had adequate time to benefit from every game. I would highly recommend GameWagon and Chris!
My son and his friends had an awesome time - you did a great job!
William had an amazing time at his Gamewagon Party. Brilliant host, literally didn’t see the kids for 90mins - too busy having fun! Thank you so much would definitely recommend.
I did this party for my sons 9th birthday, he absolutely loved it! (As did all of his friends). The host was amazing, kept the kids entertained and ensured they changed games etc. I would highly recommend this.
The boys really enjoyed the party, they all said it was epic
The response from Julie was quick and very efficient as was the follow up. On the day, They called before to see if they could come early. They were charming, professional and great with 8 12-13 year old boys. Really good experience all round.
We have just had a Gamewagon Party for my 8 year old and it was the best party we have ever had !! The children were completely engrossed for an hour and a half ! The wagon is really impressive and Jason who ran our party was brilliant with the kids !! Five stars !!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,204 reviews