Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Jody
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Digi Cave
My son had lots of fun and we really enjoyed the day.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 1st November 2020
This is a great company , highly recommend
We had our boys 10th bday party hosted by these guys
Kids loved it πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Thanks
Fantastic party! Our games guy was Simon, really friendly and helpful, great with the kids. Arrived on time, gave us updates as he was en route. The kids loved all the games, he helped them change games when they wanted and he was especially kind and patient with our disabled daughter. 10 out of 10, couldn’t have asked for a nicer party host.
We hired Gamewagon for my son's 9th birthday. Due to the 'wonderful' year we're having, we had 6 in total from his class. The boys had an amazing time! Natalie was brilliant and followed all the necessary guidelines, whilst making sure they all had fun. Before they left they asked if we could do the same again next year!
My son loved his experience. Our host was great with the boys and they felt relaxed to play for the whole hour and a half. They had lots of fun and the games were great.
We had a virtual minecraft party which was excellent. It was well structured and kept the boys entertained. I would definitely recommend it!
Excellent service, great communication leading up to the party and during these difficult COVID times Gamewagon were very Professional. Simon the party host was so nice and the kids thought he was great, as did we. Thank You, we would recommend you to others.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 11th October 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 11th October 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Despite the restrictions with COVID Gamewagon still made it a memorable experience for my son who turned 10. The kids were buzzing and I think I’ve started something for their birthdays now! I earned serious mum points for this one :)
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 6th October 2020
We had a party for six 9 year old boys. They all had a great time and introduced them to games they hadn't played before.

The Gamewagon driver Chris interacted the kids brilliantly and had an outstanding knowledge of video games that the boys and I was very impressed with!

The party could not have been any better, thank you Gamewagon and Chris. We would definitely use you again and highly recommend to anyone wanting to try s video game party.
My brother and his friends really enjoyed it, and they loved the games. It was very well organised and the communication was excellent. I would definitely recommend Gamewagon Limited.
Great service. They let me know when they were on their way so I didn't need to worry. I changed the time and date at the last minute and they were super helpful. All the children had a great time. A very easy, low maintanence successful party for some little gamers
Loved the Minecraft party
Gamewagon were fantastic throughout the process, prompt and clear in handling the booking and answered all my questions quickly. The party was a huge success, the kids loved it!
The kids really loved it they had so much fun Chris was really good with the kids would defently recommend to friends and family hope to have Chris and Game wagon again next year
Chris was right on time for arrival. He was great with the boys, he had fantastic gaming knowledge and really made the party an enjoyable one. The hygiene measures were all spot on and gave us peace of mind. Thanks game wagon
Fantastic service!

Sully is a real credit to the company, he was so engaging with the children.

The children said it’s the best party yet.

Amazing
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Extremely helpful from planning to the actual party itself. Went out of their way to help. Chris was an amazing host who went over and above what I would expect and had 10, 8 year old boys under control and having the best time! Will definitely be booking again!
Gamewagon birthday parties are excellent! Our 9 year old son had a fantastic birthday and thoroughly enjoyed it as well as all his friends.
The Gamewagon tech guy (not sure what you call them) Simon was fantastic! Very good with the children, very professional and reliable .
It was a stress free party from booking to the end. Julie was amazing with her communication, everything was just done via emails but it was great.
I highly recommend Gamewagon parties for stress free and enjoyable party.
Top notch!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š