Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Great organisation, kids had a blast, my son said it was the best birthday party he ever had."
L
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
"Great communication all the way through."
"Natalie was brilliant."
"The least stressful party ever! My son had a fabulous time and he and his friends loved the whole thing, from the novelty of being outside in the van, to playing against each other in a variety of games. The party host was great and kept them all entertained with his impressions etc. Thank you very much!"
"Really easy party. Tony did all the work. Would recommend."
"Fantastic party. Josh was really attentive and very good with the kids. My son had a brilliant birthday - Thank you"
"Excellent service, Tim was very friendly and helpful, kids loved him, they also loved Gamewagon, will be recommending to friends and family."
"Extremely helpful and friendly in the booking process. And party was, as the kids said ‘ace’, ‘a triumph’, ‘best ever’. Yes, they had a great time. And so easy for me, the mum😁"
"Chris was wonderful, so helpful and friendly, the girls loved him"
"Great party. Reassuring to have a text to say they’re on the way, great time keeping and the children thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks"
"Great birthday party. Kids were completely occupied and super happy. Tom, our host, was well organised, arrived with plenty of time in advance and was great with the children. Never had so much feedback from other parents after a party as children kept talking about it. Thanks a lot"
"Had our first gamewagon party today for our 11 year old sons birthday party with 14 friends!! Chris was absolutely amazing from start to finish, couldn't of asked for more (friendly, polite, great with the kids). Would definately recommend, everyone thoroughly enjoyed it!! Thanks again Chris for everything, including saving the presents 😂🔥🔥"
"Louis was a genius and held the boys attention from the moment he arrived until he left. They loved the games wagon and I can't recommend it highly enough."
"Fantastic party,worth every penny,my son' and all his friends thoroughly enjoyed it. Josh the party organiser highly reccomend. Many thanks Mrs Tucker"
"I was nervous as I did not know what to expect but it was Absolutely brilliant! The kids were kept entertained for the entire duration. 2 of our guests did not own consoles and my little 5 year old was keen to join her brother's 8th party. Sully our game wagon host made sure that all games were age appropriate and had some ready for my 5 year old. Interestingly she lasted close to 70 minutes in the wagon which is impressive. The 2 who did not own consoles did not feel left out at all thanks to our very able game wagon host. The feedback I have received this far is the best party ever from all my son's friends! My 6 to be 7 has requested the same party. As a parent, we run out of ideas when it comes to parties for our little ones especially as they age! This is one party which will entertain all across different age groups and abilities. Indeed one for the coolest parent award! 😊"
"Our second time using Gameswagon and again exceeded all our expectations. The boys had an amazing time! The service and communication was excellent, from the enquiry form, right up to the end of the party. The host, Josh, kept us informed when he was on his way, he was very friendly. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend."
"Amazing party! And amazing service.. Kids and parents who were there have been raving about it. Thanks!"
"The boys had a great time josh arrived early and was set in plenty of time. it was the easiest party we have had would definitely recommend this to any mother of xbox mad boys ."
"Billy & his friends enjoyed the game wagon, service is second to none would defiantly book again"
"The children loved the company of sully. He was very helpful and fun the children said. Will be booking again in the coming future as kids enjoyed the van alot."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,873 reviews