Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Jody
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Digi Cave
The kids had a great time - what more can you ask?
We were celebrating my son's 10th birthday. Both my son and daughter plus his friends absolutely enjoyed the party. I was relaxed whilst the children were entertained in the Gamewagon. Definitely recommend this company. Staff are very friendly and communication is spot on.
Everything with Gamewagon from the booking process to the actual party was great. Communication with them for the booking was so easy. Emails answered quickly with any questions we had. The day of the party the wagon arrived early to get set up on time for the guests to arrive. Mark was great with the children and nothing was too much trouble. My son had a great time and all the parents said how much their children had enjoyed it. Thanks Gamewagon, you made my sons day!
Great time had by all the 11/12 year olds. Gamewagon had all the games (and machines!) they wanted. Would definitely recommend GW, easy to book, professional staff, completely hassle free.
My son and friends enjoyed a brilliant party. So well organised from booking through to the party. Chris was lovely with the children and very helpful.

Will be recommending to other parents.
Emma and Joe (age 9)
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 1st February 2020
I would definitely recommend a Gamewagon Party.... My son and his friends had a fantastic time! Our party organiser on the day was Chris who did such a great job! He looked after the kids from start to finish and really made my son, the birthday boy, feel special. Chris even helped me by taking photos of the kids playing and also helped me with the party food afterwards! I would definitely book this party again! Thank you.....
My 8 year old son really enjoyed his Gamewagon party. A really fun day!
Excellent service from start to finish. A can I do anything for you attitude which was amazing and everyone had a fantastic time. Highly recommended!!
Excellent service. Prompt arrival. All done for you - children fully looked after for 1 1/2 hours !!
It was such an easy party and the kids LOVED it.
My 8 year old son and his friends had a great time.

Jack was a great party host.

Thank-you Gamewagon will definitely use you again!
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 26th January 2020
Stress free party. Kids enjoyed would highly recommend
This was my second time booking for my sons birthday. From booking to party day, it’s seamless and easy. Everyone is efficient, and great at what they do. My Son and his friends had a great time. I expect next time will be just as great!
My son and his friends (10 boys) all aged 14 had a wonderful time. The wagon arrived earlier than expected and was all setup smoothly by Josh. My son and his friends enjoyed everything.
Absolute brilliant party! All of the children loved it, Chris was an amazing host and children/parents alike thought he was fab. From booking process to end result, we couldn’t have been more pleased!

Lovely for the children to be exposed to different games as well! Highly recommended

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020
My son and his friends had the BEST time and was raving how awesome it was. Highly recommend for parties.
My son had the most amazing 9th party from start to finish! Easy to book, great communication, punctual arrival, high energy leader and the wagon/games were the icing on the cake. The children didn’t stop talking about how much fun they had. I can also highly recommend the party bags - which were a hit! I wouldn’t hesitate to book them again - my son has already asked about his next birthday!
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020 Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020
What an easy party! Natalie, our “host” arrived very promptly, took the birthday boy away for 20 mins to help her set up, promised us we wouldn’t see the guests for 90 minutes when they arrived and all we had to do was feed them afterwards. All Tom’s friends were still talking about it this morning at school. Natalie was great, concept was great and everyone had a fab time in a safe and enjoyable environment. Highly recommended.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 20th January 2020
My son and his friends loved it !! All my guests where asking about it.... we had an amazing birthday party ! The van drive were very helpful and polite !
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,360 reviews