Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
Brilliant idea - kids loved it - a bit expensive for 90 minutes and rigid time slots but would use again for sure!
Chris was fantastic and all the kids thought he was great. The party went brilliantly with all the latest games and Chris made sure that the boys had the opportunity to play old favorites and try out some newer games. Would definitely recommend.
Chris was a fantastic host and nothing was too much for him! He texted me on the day to let me know what time he would be there. Upon arrival, nothing was too much. Even my very excited children did not seem to phase him! He was patient, enthusiastic and looked after everything. After the party, he even helped to serve the food and then sat and chatted with the birthday boy whilst they are. I highly recommend and want to say thank you again Chris!
My son and his friends loved it. Josh was really great with helping the boys and getting everything set up. Thanks so much for a great party!
Absolutely fantastic birthday party for my son (turning 9). Josh was great - he arrived early to get everything set up and everything went really smoothly. The kids all had a brilliant time and I got to relax in the garden :) worth every penny. I would highly recommend.
The organisers were brilliant before the party even began. Great communication and customer service throughout. On the day they came on time, were very organised and the children were not kept waiting. All ages and gamers were catered for (ages 9-13). They were kept completely entertained for 2hrs, thank you so much for such a great party.
Wow! Start to finish excellent customer service! Julie from the booking side & Sully on the night. Turned up on time, reminder to say ‘on way’. Sully was great with the kids - they absolutely loved him! So helpful, engaging & made them all feel part of it. Can’t thank you enough! A brilliant party. Would highly recommend. 12 happy 11 year old boys!!
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Fab party. So easy as nothing to do and choosing to keep it small meant our twin sons got more from the experience, especially as they can get overwhelmed when things are very noisy, and they both came away very happy.
Superb party. Children loved it. So well organised and children completely engaged. Brilliant time
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Great service - easy to book Turned up on time , friendly guy Kids loved it
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 12th July 2021
We had originally booked our sons party in March 2020. Paid 50 percent. We contemplated asking for a refund but decided to leave our money with Gameswagon through the difficult time. We finally had our party on Saturday 16 months later and it was perfect. Simon was great throughout as were the whole admin team. Always responded to emails and extremely flexible. Highly recommend this company.
Kash our host was so good with the children. He arrived well before the party to make sure everything was ready in time. The kids had a great time, I would highly recommend!
Excellent fun on the Gamewagon! The host set up the wagon in no time and it was clean and well organised. My son and his friends really enjoyed the games and their time together, doing what they love! I would recommend Gamewagon without hesitation.
Our GEM Louis was absolutely amazing arrived on time (with loads of time to spare) and explained everything to my little boy! Will definitely be booking again in future! Cannot recommend the company and Louis enough
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Really great day had by my son and his friends. Service leading up to and on the day good and the host was really great with the boys. Second time we have used Gamewagon and would recommend.
Great experience from beginning to end - very professional and friendly people, the kids loved the party.
We booked a games truck for April 2020 but for obvious reasons we needed to move the booking to this year. Julie was superb, she kept the booking for us and we finally managed to get the truck last weekend. Kids loved it. Sully was great with them, lots of noise but he really helped make it a great birthday party. The truck arrived early and it was enjoyed by everyone. Such a good company, very professional and whilst the 7 year old birthday became an eighth my son and his friends had a lovely time. Thanks again very impressed.
Excellent service from beginning to end. The kids loved all the games as well as the experience. They were still talking about it the next day at school. Many thanks!
Girls really enjoyed the party and the variety of games that were available - the dancing app was particularly popular on the day. Very easy set up when the van arrived. Having air conditioning in the van would be beneficial as it was a particularly hot afternoon and the girls had to step outside to cool off.
Perfect party for my 8 year old son. Him and 11 friends had the best time. I have already had parents asking me what company I used.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,518 reviews