Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 4th September 2021
C Warwickshire
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 16th August 2021
D Simkiss
Such an easy and fun party. The kids loved it and we can’t praise Natalie, who looked after us all, enough. She was so great and too all the stress away from us.
Excellent service and on the day, my son and his friends were entertained and captivated by the bus. I would recommend them any day!
What a great party, both children and adults were raving about it. The host Chris was AMAZING! I now worry I’ll never be able to arrange another birthday to top this. I might have peaked at his 8th birthday party. Would recommend this to anyone! Thank you Gamewagon!
Wow what a party that was My sons 9 th birthday Hamza was amazing and organised them all so well x Would so recommend this company
My son (8) and his friends, had a blast and were engaged for the whole 90 minutes. Cash was amazing, meaning my husband and I could stay inside and leave them to it 😊
Josh was excellent and the boys loved the party. I’d highly recommend gamewagon for a party. Many thanks
Couldn’t have gone any better all the kids loved it
We booked the Gamewagon for an afternoon visit at Abberley Hall school for our boarders. Hamza hosted the afternoon and he was excellent with the children and the wagon was great fun. The kids had an absolute blast so I cannot thank the Gamewagon team enough.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 17th January 2022
My son had a wonderful 10th birthday party with his friends. As a parent I loved it as all the noise of a 10 year olds party was contained on the bus!!! Josh was great at managing them all. Best party ever to quote my son. Thank you
My 10 year old son had a great time for his birthday with his friends. The van arrived with plenty of time to set up. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend
My 10 year old and his friends had a great time when we hired Gamewagon for his birthday party. The party was very professionally run, the party leader (Josh) was extremely polite and organised, and the kids were able to play their favourite games. Would highly recommend, especially for kids of this age.
Excellent party - my son and his friends loved the gaming bus and once they were in we didn't hear from for 90 minutes! Our driver/game facilitator was also excellent.
Always a popular party with my sons & their guests! Well organised & easy to deal with as a company. Never any glitches. Thank you
Chris led our party and he was a great. Fantastic service from the booking team leading up to the day. Chris on the day was enthusiastic and helpful. Can’t fault it Thanks
Very easy and efficient. The children (12 x 10-11 year olds) totally loved it. The guy that came was very friendly and trustworthy. The van was smaller than I'd expected so easy to park. The whole experience was positive and I would definitely recommend Gamewagon to others.
The team were excellent! Kept 7 boys completely entertained for the whole time. Natalie from Gamewagon was excellent
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Absolutely would recommend these guys. We had party host Chris who was amazing.
Fantastic, professional and great fun!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,623 reviews