Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Had this for my son's 10th Birthday, him and his friends absolutely loved it! Kash was great and very helpful with the kids even keeping the youngest one entertained. Great atmosphere, it was well received by all. Very happy, would 100% recommend."
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
"Kids loved it, well organised and the man who ran our event was very professional. Excellent!"
"Perfectly on-time with a call 30mins before to ease the worry. Fantastic Game Wagon Host who had the kids well organised and semi calm! A good selection of games. A very easy party for us as parents to organise, with great results!"
"Excellent party from start to finish, the kids loved it. I would definitely use these guys again and would recommend to family and friends."
"My son and his friends had a fantastic time in the game wagon. Louis was very professional but also lots of fun - the boys thought he was brilliant! A number of my son’s friends were already planning a game party for their birthday on the way home!!"
"This was an excellent choice for a nine year old boy's party. All went smoothly and my son and his friends had a fabulous time - there were cries of "no!!" from all our guests when Josh and the van drove off! Thank you for making my son's day."
"Another excellent party from Gameswagon - our second in just over a year. Polly was a wonderful host to 15 noisy 7 year olds and arrived in plenty of time to set up on time. They all had turns at every game chosen and everyone said what a great idea it is. I'm sure we'll be having another party in future years!"
"My son and 13 of his friends had the best time ever!!! Would like to thank Kash so much for keeping them all tame 😬 really made a fuss of my son! Best party ever apparently:) now my 4 year old wants a gaming party!! Thank you so much. 🎈"
"Polly was exceptional. She arrived in good time and was very accommodating to our every need. The boys were very happy and really enjoyed the party. My son was allowed to choose the games and everyone loved them all. Thankyou so much...we sat inside our house drinking coffee and relaxing! Thankyou all!"
"All ages of the kids enjoyed the party, and most the parents! Kept the kids entertained for the whole time they were here, they didn't want it to end! Would definitely be something we would do again."
"An excellent idea for a party. Lots of fun was had by all."
"Amazing party for my 11 year old and 14 of his friends. Highly recommend"
"My son had set his heart on the Gamewagon ever since his friend had a party on it back in the summer! It was an excellent way to entertain 13 7-8 year olds. I would highly recommend it - and no mess in my home. Win win!"
"Arrived on time and entertained the kids briliantly, thank you."
"We booked the games wagon for my sons 10th birthday and invited 12 boys. It was fantastic! All the boys loved it and one said it was the best party he had ever been too! The perfect party, my hubby and I could chill out while they were having a ball!"
"Vehicle looked very shabby indeed with torn seats and look quite dirty. When the back door was opened empty drinks bottles fell out. This did not give a first good impression. It seemed such a sterile environment and not inviting for a birthday party. I fully understand there is only so much you can do inside a vehicle but I would have hoped for a little more of a personal touch. Maybe with my daughter’s name on the screens or a little more of a birthday atmosphere. It wasn’t cheap and they all felt they had just sat in a van on my drive with a bunch of tv’s and a few games consoles. I have a PS4, Xbox and a Wi so in hindsight I could have bunged them in my car and got the kids out the house for an hour and a half and being a couple of hundred quid in my pocket. Not what I thought, not special. Sorry but the ads, website and calls led me to expect a special experience and sadly for me and my daughter it fell very short of expectations."
"A per usual Gamewagon delivered a great party for our son! Friendly and professional and we will be back next year"
"Kids had a fab time and went home buzzing.. A very successful party."
"The whole experience of Gamewagon has been absolutely fantastic. From the offset it’s been great - I was so impressed with the ease and helpfulness at booking and Natalie our gaming operator was fantastic! She turned up early and made everything relaxed and stress free. The girls absolutely loved her, she made the whole experience even more enjoyable and encouraged them to try different games which the girls loved. Thank you so much to Natalie and the team at game wagon for making my daughters birthday so special. I cannot recommend them enough."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,873 reviews