Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Click Here

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"The Gamewagon was brilliant, also the host did a wonderful job keeping the kids entertained.. would 100% recommend to a friend as it was recommend to me by a friend.."
"We can not recommend the “gamewagon” enough, my son and 14 of his mates had a party to remember. The wagon arrived on time and the service we received was amazing, thanks the Natalie 😊once on the wagon didn’t hear from any of them for the full 90 mins!!! Thanks again 😊"
"We booked Gamewagon for my 7 year olds birthday. Although it was quite expensive for a party, it was worth every penny. The gamer (Chris) running the party was exceptional. He was super engaged with the children and loads of fun whilst also keeping them in line where necessary! He made sure that every child had a fantastic time and really ensured that each child had adequate time to benefit from every game. I would highly recommend GameWagon and Chris!"
"My son and his friends had an awesome time - you did a great job!"
"William had an amazing time at his Gamewagon Party. Brilliant host, literally didn’t see the kids for 90mins - too busy having fun! Thank you so much would definitely recommend."
"I did this party for my sons 9th birthday, he absolutely loved it! (As did all of his friends). The host was amazing, kept the kids entertained and ensured they changed games etc. I would highly recommend this."
"The boys really enjoyed the party, they all said it was epic"
"The response from Julie was quick and very efficient as was the follow up. On the day, They called before to see if they could come early. They were charming, professional and great with 8 12-13 year old boys. Really good experience all round."
"We have just had a Gamewagon Party for my 8 year old and it was the best party we have ever had !! The children were completely engrossed for an hour and a half ! The wagon is really impressive and Jason who ran our party was brilliant with the kids !! Five stars !!"
"My son had the Gamewagon for his 8th birthday. It was a tremendous success. The boys had a great time and our host was fantastic. Could not recommend more highly."
"Immediate response for the enquiry. Niki was great with communications. The organiser who came with the van was excellent. He engaged the children very well making sure all the kids participated. Kids had lots of fun and I would highly recommend GAMEWAGON👍🏻"
"2nd party with Josh and Gamewagon. Thanks so much it's always easy even with last minute date changes by us! Always very accommodating. We have had a boys Fortnite Battle Bus and a girls Just Dance/Rocket League/Mario party which have both worked well. Thanks again"
"Chris was amazing with the children, they all went home very happy and all wanting a Gamewagon party!"
"I will continue to use this company over and over again! This time it was for my younger son and his friends. The host (Kash) was amazing with the children! They had an excellent time."
"It was an amazing party! All the kids have enjoyed it ti bits and the birthday boy was completely in his zone! Thank you so much! Really great host as well! All in all awesome!"
"Efficient to deal with in terms of organisation. On the day - perhaps the easiest party I have hosted, all the children had an absolute ball. The Gameswagon host took full charge and I didn’t have to do a thing! Wonderful"
"Kash was brilliant with the kids and they all had a great time. Thanks so much."
"Chris was fantastic with the children, they had a great time! Lots of smiling face s at the end of the party. Thank you, would definitely book you again."
"My son had a brilliant 9th Birthday Party, all the boys enjoyed the experience. Kash was a brilliant entertainer!"
"The whole experience was positive and hassle-free, from the initial enquiry email to the Game Wagon party host who was friendly and excellent with the children. All the children had a great time!"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,153 reviews