Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Digi Cave
excellent execution
facility was great
A friendly and efficient service. The children all gave it a big thumbs up! Thank you
Cash (the game wagon driver) was amazing, he was polite, friendly very good with the kids. Explained everything to the kids very nicely and the kids enjoyed their experience very much .... highly recommend to anyone looking for a party idea
My son and his friends requested Fortnite which I emailed and asked for, however on the day I believe there was only 1 screen which had Fortnite. They said the rest of the games available were boring. My son was very disappointed and so was I after the price I had paid.
Sully was great with the kids and it really kept the boys entertained, great for a busy mum with much younger children to look after at the same time! Makes a party easy!
This Company Took Deposit of £100+ for a party for my 7 year old, We decided due to covid ( we have to shield a family member) we did not want the party to go ahead so asked for our refund in April , party is not till July. We were told all staff have been furloughed so they are having staff wages paid for them by the government. Our deposit however has been spent and they cannot give it back to me until someone else books in and then they will give their deposit to me. At present they are stealing new customers deposits and are paying of cancelled march deposits they have spent keeping their company afloat. A deposit is to secure revenue for that day of the party, NOT TO FLOAT YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE PARENTS TO STRUGGLE TO FIND ALTERNATIVE FUNDS FOR THEIR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY. They have no morals and would avoid at all costs.
My son and his friends had a fab time with Tom. Would thoroughly recommend to any boys or girls who enjoy gaming.
Absolutely brilliant, the children had such a fantastic time, your staff are so kind and the kids came away buzzing, one happy grandson.
We will be booking again for next year as it’s such a fantastic idea and such a hassle free Party.
Thank you for making one 8 year old boy birthday the best ever.
Service was excellent. The children had an amazing time. With the corona scare I wish they had disinfectant and hand sanitizer. I had to sanitize the van before allowing the children go into it. Hope you do this going forward for all your booking
Thanks to the GameWagon team for arranging Isaac’s prize gaming session. He and his friends loved it and GameWagon were really helpful in arranging for the session to happen in the school grounds and then on the day in making sure everything went smoothly.
I booked a party for my 9 year old sons birthday. It was the best party I’ve ever had for him and his friends!
From booking to the actual day everything was well communicated, professional and straight forward.
I would definitely recommend.
Many thanks
Good with children, easy party
So easy, game wagon took care of it all. Great with the kids, they all had loads of fun, would highly recommend it. Chris was so good with the kids, even my youngest grandson who was too young to take part, but made him feel special as well.
The team were professional and friendly and the kids had a wonderful party! Everyone enjoyed and it all ran smoothly. Highly recommend Gamewagon!
Excellent party - Kash arrived 30 minutes early and provided a great party for 8 11 year olds
Very nice guy who turned up.
Excellent party, great communication from start to finish. Leading up to the party they were in contact regularly to finalise details - also a text on the day to say the bus was on it’s way so we didn’t need to stress. An hour & half of complete peace, Sully was an excellent host - he has a really good way with the kids and catered for all levels of experience. All of the boys described it as “awesome” and didn’t want it to leave!
Natalie was fantastic, arrived earlier than expected which gave the boys a bit of extra playing time! The boys thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We weren't sure they were ever going to emerge from the van!! Thanks again.
A brilliant service from start to finish. Communication was prompt and efficient at the time of booking, and the actual party went fantastically. Gameswagon made it very easy for us. Highly recommend.
Kids loved it.