Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"The booking process was easy, with very clear guidelines. The van came on time the man was good with the kids and most of all they loved it."
"My son thoroughly enjoyed his Gamewagon Birthday Party. 90min of very enjoyable, age appropriate gaming. Have recommended Gamewagon to several friends already. Thank you so much for providing such a great experience for some very tech savvy 8 year olds."
"The fact that this is the second year on the trot that we've booked a Gamewagon party for our son speaks for itself. As well as being an amazing, stress free party for my son and his friends, Gamewagon as a company are first class to deal with. Easy booking process, great communication and a brilliant service from Josh. All the boys said the party was great fun. Totally recommend."
"Really impressed. Very friendly, arrived in good time and offered a good range of games."
"Tom turned up on time and set everything up without fuss. The boys all had a brilliant time and there were no problems at all, despite having a range of experience/abilities between the children. Everyone has told us how much the loved. it."
"Sooo easy and the kids loved it."
"I’ve used Gamewagon twice for my son’s birthday. The first time they were brilliant. Sadly, the second time I was left disappointed at the party experience."
"The perfect party for my computer mad 8 year old son. He had a great time and all his friends said it was the best party they have ever been to."
"Great service from beginning to end. Would highly recommend Gamewagon to any of my friends!"
"Takes the stress away"
"Excellent! Communication from start to finish was great. Very responsive & every much liked the call on the day to say they were on there way. Cash was our guy on the day and he was lovely & great with the kids. Would definitely book again. Thanks Gamewagon!"
"My 14 year old son and his friends really enjoyed the party. My son said after the man was really good and enthusiastic helping them select games for the younger ones and setting up games which the older ones would enjoy to play against each other."
"Excellent team, excellent service. Well recommended. Used 4 times already in 2 years."
"Hugely fun birthday party for my 9 year old son and his 12 mates! Louis was punctual, friendly and professional and kept them all entertained."
"My Son and all his friends had a fabulous party. Louis was a great host, professional and fun. He was great with the children and we never felt rushed. Communications were really good. Can't fault Gamewagon, excellent!"
"Boys had a lovely time Marley who was the birthday boy said the bus was the highlight of his party thoroughly enjoyed"
"Happy birthday boy (9) and his friends. All went well, thank you."
"A perfect party for my son’s 10th Birthday. They all had an incredible time with absolutely no hassle for me!"
"Louis had amazing control over eleven lively 9 and 10 year olds. He was great! Kids fully entertained for 90 minutes. Only reason for 4 stars for me is the price. I feel it’s quite expensive, but I could just be out of the loop on how much parties are these days!! Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Louis for a stress free, well run party."
"Had this for my son's 10th Birthday, him and his friends absolutely loved it! Kash was great and very helpful with the kids even keeping the youngest one entertained. Great atmosphere, it was well received by all. Very happy, would 100% recommend."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,872 reviews