Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"What an awesome Birthday my son had. CJ was a fabulous party coordinator; really good with the kids and extremely helpful with the party overall - top lad! I really couldn't recommend Gamewagon enough - it will be a party to remember."
"The Gamewagon is a great idea for a party of your child is into computer games. My son loved it."
"Excellent! Arrived in plenty of time. Polite, looked after children in van well. It was hottest day of year so far so children in and out of van a bit but our van just coped with it all. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!"
"kept all children entertained for an hour and a half."
"Thank you so much, you are brilliant ! Our 8 years and older kids really enjoyed every minute with Gamewagon ! Highly recommending !"
"Brilliant service from start to finish. After booking, I had a follow up the week before to check the details and then was sent a message to say they were on their way. Upon arrival Kash was very friendly and had the bus ready and the 12 boys set up gaming in no time. I didn’t hear a peep out of them for 1.5 hours. They didn’t want to come in for lunch! Highly recommend."
"I booked Gamewagon for my son's 14th Birthday party last weekend, and everyone had a great time. The chaps on the bus were friendly, professional and helpful, and I'd certainly recommend Gamewagon to anyone looking for a gaming party."
"Thank you so much for providing the fun for my daughter’s 8th birthday - all of the kids loved the Gamewagon. Tony the host was fab - catered for both girls & boys and ensured no one was bored/left out. Wish we could have a Gamewagon every weekend!"
"My son and his friends enjoyed the experience, however the start of the event was very stressful as the game wagon was late. I had to ring the event host to find out what was happening when they didn't turn up at the time they had stated (20 mins prior to the party), at which point I was informed that they were delayed and would actually be late. The party started 30 minutes later than it was supposed to."
"Fantastic service from Chris! The kids absolutely loved the gaming van and his entertainment which he provided. Will definitely be recommending to family and friends. Thank you very much :)"
"Our operator Kash was super attentive and enthusiastic, making sure the kids were playing ability and age appropriate games and a great time! Kids loved it!"
"It's very simple and works well. A cavernous lwb van with four screens keeps children entertained as they switch from game to game. The staff are enthusiastic and engaging. Communicative, punctual and worthwhile."
"A fantastic party event, Chris was just superb and an absolute credit to your company. We will be booking him/you again in the future please. All the children loved it. Thank you so much."
"Our ten year old son and his friends loved it!"
"A fantastic party for the birthday boy. He thoroughly enjoyed it and so did all of his friends. Really pleased with the guy who we had. He was on time, and looked after the kids well I would highly recommend this party and would definitely do it it :)"
"Great all around - Simon our instructor did an excellent job helping the kids choose games, rotate between the games etc. Thanks for another brilliant party!"
"I found that the staff in ths offices and at the party were quite professional. I had confidence in Nicki whom I communicated with and Chris who did the party. He was very good with the kids. My son liked him. Slightly pricey but if you can afford the cost. It's a good way to have a stress free party."
"I would highly recommend a Gamewagon party. My son said it was the best birthday he had ever had, so couldn't get a better endorsement than that! I would also like to mention to Niki Rice at Gamewagon and CJ, party host for their professionalism and enthusiasm in organizing my son's birthday. It was a great had by all - thanks!"
"Fabulous fun!"
"All the children had a fantastic time on the Gamewagon. Tom the host was fab."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,074 reviews