Gamewagon Limited Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
James and his friends had a lovely time, they didn’t stop laughing and joking for the full 90 minutes. Natalie was also really friendly and great with the kids. James thought she was really cool as she knew how to work all the games. Thanks for making James party a success. A few of the parents have taken your number for future parties
My sons party was brilliant. The van arrived on time and was really clean inside. Jason was brilliant with all of the children - even a couple who were very overexcited. I would thoroughly recommend them and all of the children said how brilliant it was.
The wagon arrived late by few minutes due to heavy traffic but allowed extra time at the end. The overall xperience was great, kids had a great time and even my 4 year old managed to sneak in. All on all great!
Chris was a great host ... arrived early set the games wagon up... He was great with the 13 lively 9 year olds boys ... great with the birthday boy ... all the kids liked him. He organized the kids in the van and also in the short time they where in the house. He was willing to help with preparation too.... Was a good party everyone had fun and lots of laughs and excitement... he also kept me informed of how children where doing in the van ... would highly recommend Chris and GamesWagon ... lots of choice in games and consoles. Thanks Chris
Start to finish it was a very slick process, and I have a very happy 9 year old. Tom was great and obviously knew his stuff, always good to have people that love what they do. Can't fault it, pricey, but you pays yer money and all that.....
Excellent service. Booking was very easy and we were contacted within minutes of our initial enquiry email, party was all booked within a matter of minutes. Good communication leading up to the party. The gamewagon arrived on time and the boys and their guests all had a fabulous time. Game wagon host was lovely and very professional. Would highly recommend gamewagon.
Completely hassle-free party! Simon was wonderful with our hordes of boys; I would heartily recommend Gamewagon. A great time had by all and it was so easy to organise. We'll definitely be using them again.
Excellent service from start to finish. The children had a great time.
Game wagon were excellent. On time very helpful and dealt with the kids! Everyone had a fantastic time and our host Tom was excellent m!
Couldn’t ask for a better party for my 10 year old. The boys were entertained from the moment the arrived to when they got off the wagon at the end. Our game master Natalie was amazing with them and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend the Game Wagon for anyone that wants a stress free gaming experience for their party. Thank you Game Wagon. Emma
My little boy really wanted a gaming party for his 9th birthday. After a quick google search I found Gamewagon Limited. I filled out the initial form with my details and was contacted back by Julie. She went through all the options and timings with and was very patient with me whilst I figured out times I wanted to do the party. Once I had confirmed over the phone the time with her, I received an invoice with all the details on and another email with specific details about the party itself. Once all was paid I also received confirmation. A few days before the party I got another email just double checking all details they had were correct. On the day I had a text from Sully the party host advising me he would be due to arrive shortly. He attended on time and was so pleasant. We had 15 children that attended and all I can say is well done Sully you definitely have a knack with children and kept them all entertained. You were an absolute star making sure they all knew how to play the games and also making sure they got on and off the Gamewagon safely! After the party Sully packed up and came to say goodbye! One of the best birthday parties we’ve had! My boy was super happy and can’t stop talking about his party. The best thing for me was it was so hassle free, clean and the communication was top notch! Thank you Gamewagon we would highly recommend you without hesitation. Thank you once again.
My son and his friends enjoyed a great party with Gamewagon. Thanks!
Easiest party ever! Van arrives, sets up, kids jump in, 1.5 hours later, they jump out again. Then we fed them pizza, played a few games and they went home happy.
We had a Gamewagon party for my sons 9th birthday. Its safe to say that he absolutely LOVED it and so did all his friends. No hassle at all, couldn't recommend it enough. Louis ran the party and the kids loved him. Excellent party - thank you.
Great fun well organised kids loved it
Fantastic!! My son had a fantastic time and loved every minute as did all his friends. Thank you so much Gamewagon Limited. I highly recommend you!! 5⭐️
Wow! I'm officially the best mum ever and my son is the coolest kid! My son was so excited when the van pulled onto the drive. A huge hit with all the guests, they are still talking about it now and all want a party! Chris (our host) was brilliant with the kids, very friendly and knowledgeable. Even offering to help me with food prep etc. He has a real skill for serving pizza frisbies! 😂🍕 I would definitely recommend game wagon! (and already have to the parents wanting more info)
Arrived promptly, all set up and running ahead of schedule. Host was very good with the kids.
Simon arrived in good time to get setup and the children went straight into the gaming van as they arrived. They were happily entertained the entire time. I offered some snacks and a drink half way, which they all raced through, so they could get back into the van!! When the time was up the kids came in had their pizza and cake and then they all went home. Everyone had a great time with the minimum effort from my side. Please give my thanks to Simon that kept them all engaged. Best party ever!
My son had the "sickest" 10th birthday party thanks to Gamewagon. The kids loved it with a great selection of games. They could all play at the same time. The van is very cool and comfy. The booking and set up was so easy. I strongly recommend this company.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,204 reviews