Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy
Gamewagon were great. Their representative called Cash turned up in advance and was friendly and professional throughout. Good job and I highly recommend.
Highly recommended!! Kids loved it and the staff member was phenomenal!
Third time we have held a Gamewagon Party and our son and his friends had a great time. Many thanks to Chris - he knew just the games the boys would like. Had some lovely texts from other parents afterwards saying that their boys had enjoyed it. Also many thanks to Julie for her help with organising - always really efficiently replies to emails/questions. I am grateful for the phone call shortly before the party too reassuring that the Gamewagon is on it's way!
Great party with a super host who made sure the boys had a fantastic experience, helping out with the details of controller use and game play to make sure the boys got the most out of the party!
The most relaxing birthday party for mum and with 4 kids this was my 63rd! All the noise and excitement were confined to the gamewagon. I received a bunch of knackered happy and hungry kids. Would absolutely do it again. Our host Chris was a star. He was first ever host who had inquired whether any children had sensory processing considerations or allergies. Everything was clean and sanitised.
Highly recommended!! Kids loved it and the staff member was phenomenal!
Really helpful from start to finish. We have a few queries about our parking & Julie was really helpful. On the day Matt was great & all the kids had a ball. It was completely stress free & far better & easier than I could have imagined. Thank you, we would definitely book again.
My son had a fantastic party and it was probably the easiest I've ever organised. Highly recommended
Great Gamewagon party - host was excellent, selection of games was great.
My son and his friends had a great time. Very well organised, clean and a friendly knowledgeable team member.
Thank you so much. Everything worked perfectly and my son had a great birthday
Our second Gamewagon party. Kids all loved it, guy hosting it was very friendly and helpful.
Amazing, great service Natalie the host was fab with the boys. They loved it !
Brilliant. Polite. On time. Safety conscious
Arrived well ahead of time, my son and his friends had a fab time for his birthday. Would definitely recommend 👍
Excellent communication during organisation. Very punctual, very organised Great fun for the kids and so patient with them! I can't thankyou enough Team Gamewagon for the brilliant experience.
Fantastic party, really well run by Chris. Kids had an amazing time
It was my son's 10th birthday and everyone said it was an awesome party. Chris was amazing with the kids, and was very helpful.
Easy to book and everyone we dealt with were very professional and helpful. The wagon arrived 30 mins prior to our party to get set up on time for my son's 11th party. He and his friends had a great time & would recommend Gamewagon!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,518 reviews