Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
J
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
D Cave
We had a virtual minecraft party for my son’s 10th birthday before Christmas and absolutely loved it. The hosts were amazing - very kind with the kids but also funny. Loved it so much we booked a minecraft escape room for my kids and their cousins. Again, really great fun and the hosts made it really enjoyable and giving little tips and shortcuts to the youngest in the party. Also very understanding of SEN. Would def recommend and would def book again even out of lockdown....!
My son and his friends absolutely loved the party. Everything ran smoothly, the host organised the kids brilliantly and sorted any issues that arose, and everyone had so much fun.
Well organised, good value & kids loved it
I booked an Among Us gaming party for my daughters birthday. Wasnt sure what to expect... We couldn't have imagined how AMAZING it would be! Wow... The kids had such a wonderful time, so much laughter!! Polly the game wagon host was utterly fantastic! She made sure all the kids were included. My daughter said it was the best birthday she'd ever had! And from my pov and mere fraction of the cost of her usual parties! I reckon we will continue with gaming parties for a while yet! Thank you GW!
A fabulous way to spend a lockdown birthday. My son and his friends had a wonderful time and Sully the moderator did a great job. Thoroughly recommend this company.
We had a Gamewagon Minecraft party during lockdown for our 9 year old. The host, CJ, was so helpful before and during the event with setup issues and coped brilliantly with 10 shouting, overexcited 9 yr olds! The games were great fun and all the kids loved it. THANK YOU!
From my initial enquiry right through to the date of my sons virtual 'Among Us' party communication was absolutely fantastic. Queries were answered promptly and instructions of how the party worked were clear. The party host Polly was brilliant with all the children (boys and girls in the age range 8-10), she injected fun whilst being completely in control. I will definitely be booking further parties and highly recommend to anyone considering booking a party.
Great Among Us party for a 10th birthday! Well organised and hosted by Niki and Chris. The kids enjoyed themselves and didn't feel let down during lockdown. Thank you Gameswagon for an awesome party!
Really cool 10th Among us birthday party in lockdown! Enjoyed by all the children-Thank you to Niki for your organising and communication and a big thank you to Chris for being a great host! 👍 and making it a special occasion
Thanks for a fantastic Minecraft Party. My son & his friends enjoyed the tasks set & has a blast. The realm was “amazing” and they all want to do it again at half term.
Another triumph! We had our first minecraft experience as a party and the kids loved it so much we clubbed together during lockdown and organised a Fortnite gathering which was just as brilliant. The leaders are brilliant - so patient and engaging. Thank you Gamewagon!
My son loved his virtual Firtnite party over Zoom for his 10th birthday. Good communication beforehand & during and all the boy's loved the custome maps.
Very easy set up and the children of all ages loved it. Having a game wagon made my son’s birthday so much easier. Game wagon was able to accommodate to the current situation with COVID-19 and were able to maintain social distancing. Very pleased with the party.
Thank you for an excellent virtual Minecraft party for my son’s birthday. All the participants had a great time!
Thank you very much for my son’s birthday party! He and his friends really enjoyed Minecraft party! Special thank you to CJ for organizing everything! Alena
Thanks for providing a covid safe part for my son's 10th birthday. I was really impressed with how easy the party was and the boys had the best afternoon. It was even more exciting especially as they have had so few parties this year due to covid. I look forward to more gamewagon parties for my younger boys too.
My son had a fantastic Birthday Party with his friends in the Gamewagon. He also loves the online weekly Minecraft Club.
My son had lots of fun and we really enjoyed the day.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 1st November 2020
This is a great company , highly recommend We had our boys 10th bday party hosted by these guys Kids loved it 👌🏽 Thanks
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,398 reviews