Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 4th September 2021
C Warwickshire
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 16th August 2021
D Simkiss
Booked for my son's 10th bday party . Boys had a blast . It was hassle free to book and worth the money
Gamewagon was the highlight of my son's 10th birthday party Hugely grateful to Cash for making such fun
Very good , my son and his friends who at Are all Autistic had a great Time and enjoy them self's.
Gamewagon provided us with excellent service and fantastic entertainment at our charity event for families and siblings of children with disabilities.
We had a Gamewagon for my son’s 7th birthday party and it was brilliant. Natalie the host was excellent, learnt everyone’s names and really made the party. Would highly recommend Gamewagon and Natalie!!
Professionally run - felt they had everything under control Pre and during the party. The boys loved it! Thank you
Brilliant company to deal with! Felt in safe hands straight away. Children had a fantastic party and we got to put our feet up. Josh was amazing. Very happy customers!
Wonderful experience! Would definitely book again
The gaming bus was absolutely amazing and Nat was just incredible with the kids. They loved her! My son is asking for the bus again and has asked for her to come again too.
Amazing service, easy to book. Simon gave me a call when he was half hour away, arrived 30 mins before party and set up etc ready to go. Very attentive and gave such a good service. Would highly recommend and use again.
Fantastic company to deal with. The booking process was super easy and instructions were nice and clear. The bus was brilliant for a group of 9 year olds. The children were well looked after and we were able to put our feet up - so brilliant!
Y so ‘s Gamewagon party was brilliant. The host was amazing and the whole process was straightforward. I would definitely recommend and use them again
Josh was very helpful and explained how it the gaming wagon would work very clearly to my son. He kept us updated about arrival time and cleaned the wagon thoroughly. He was very welcoming to the kids and was happy to take on an extra child (the brother of one of the others!) straight away without a problem or query, which we really appreciated. He was brilliant with the chn and they loved the whole experience. When it was over he helped bring the group across the road to our house and checked they were all ok and happy. He was Very reassuring throughout. It was probably the best party we’ve had for my 9 year old! It was low maintenance for us which any parent wants! Thank you Josh.
Fantastic from start to finish. Very professional. Came early to set up and was very friendly. Would highly recommend and would definitely book again.
Amazing!!! It was for my sons 9th Birthday, we had 12 Boys and they all loved it. Service was great and very friendly.
From the initial booking to the day itself the service provided by Gamewagon was second to none. The party host was very professional he arrived early to set up and was very helpful and patient when having to deal with 10 very excited children. Every child left the bus wanting a Gamewagon party themselves that day. I would highly recommend Gamewagon to anyone interested in a gaming bus excellent all round service.
My son and his friends really enjoyed the Gamewagon for his 9th birthday. I would highly recommend the Gamewagon, the before and after service has been excellent.
This is the 4th time we've had a Gamewagon party as they are ALWAYS fantastic! Chris was our party host and is just the nicest person you could ever hope to meet. He's great with the kids and manages to find that mysterious balance - keeping them in check whilst making sure they have fun. There was a blissful 90+ minutes of peace as all the kids were on the bus (too early for a Bloody Mary???) and then helped with the food and cake after the party and made sure we were completely happy before he packed up (past the time he should have done!!) I can't recommend GW and Chris more highly. Maybe party number 5 next year???
Service was excellent all the way from information, booking and then contact on the day. Very professional and our Games master was great with the kids on the day. I highly recommend using Gamewagon!
Were amazing & extremely helpful from initial enquiry to booking & to keeping us informed about arrival time ! A wonderful experience & would highly recommend.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,623 reviews