Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Jason, the host was so lovely and helpful. He talked the kids through each game and definitely kept everyone happy on each console. We’d definitely recommend Gamewagon to friends and most likely use them again. Thanks again"
"Held a party for my son and 14 of his friends and it was amazing. The wagon arrived promptly, the boys went in and the games host was just brilliant. Super helpful and attentive and managed a group of young boys incredibly well."
"Well organised and on time, kids enjoyed all the games offered."
"The most stress free party I have ever had. Natalie was amazing and made sure everyone had a great time. My boys really enjoyed her recommendations of games to play."
"Amazing party, all the kids loved it! I didn’t hear from them the whole tome!!! The presenter was brilliant!"
"The boys loved it & my son was so excited about the idea"
"James and his friends had a lovely time, they didn’t stop laughing and joking for the full 90 minutes. Natalie was also really friendly and great with the kids. James thought she was really cool as she knew how to work all the games. Thanks for making James party a success. A few of the parents have taken your number for future parties"
"My sons party was brilliant. The van arrived on time and was really clean inside. Jason was brilliant with all of the children - even a couple who were very overexcited. I would thoroughly recommend them and all of the children said how brilliant it was."
"The wagon arrived late by few minutes due to heavy traffic but allowed extra time at the end. The overall xperience was great, kids had a great time and even my 4 year old managed to sneak in. All on all great!"
"Chris was a great host ... arrived early set the games wagon up... He was great with the 13 lively 9 year olds boys ... great with the birthday boy ... all the kids liked him. He organized the kids in the van and also in the short time they where in the house. He was willing to help with preparation too.... Was a good party everyone had fun and lots of laughs and excitement... he also kept me informed of how children where doing in the van ... would highly recommend Chris and GamesWagon ... lots of choice in games and consoles. Thanks Chris"
"Start to finish it was a very slick process, and I have a very happy 9 year old. Tom was great and obviously knew his stuff, always good to have people that love what they do. Can't fault it, pricey, but you pays yer money and all that....."
"Excellent service. Booking was very easy and we were contacted within minutes of our initial enquiry email, party was all booked within a matter of minutes. Good communication leading up to the party. The gamewagon arrived on time and the boys and their guests all had a fabulous time. Game wagon host was lovely and very professional. Would highly recommend gamewagon."
"Completely hassle-free party! Simon was wonderful with our hordes of boys; I would heartily recommend Gamewagon. A great time had by all and it was so easy to organise. We'll definitely be using them again."
"Excellent service from start to finish. The children had a great time."
"Game wagon were excellent. On time very helpful and dealt with the kids! Everyone had a fantastic time and our host Tom was excellent m!"
"Couldn’t ask for a better party for my 10 year old. The boys were entertained from the moment the arrived to when they got off the wagon at the end. Our game master Natalie was amazing with them and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend the Game Wagon for anyone that wants a stress free gaming experience for their party. Thank you Game Wagon. Emma"
"My little boy really wanted a gaming party for his 9th birthday. After a quick google search I found Gamewagon Limited. I filled out the initial form with my details and was contacted back by Julie. She went through all the options and timings with and was very patient with me whilst I figured out times I wanted to do the party. Once I had confirmed over the phone the time with her, I received an invoice with all the details on and another email with specific details about the party itself. Once all was paid I also received confirmation. A few days before the party I got another email just double checking all details they had were correct. On the day I had a text from Sully the party host advising me he would be due to arrive shortly. He attended on time and was so pleasant. We had 15 children that attended and all I can say is well done Sully you definitely have a knack with children and kept them all entertained. You were an absolute star making sure they all knew how to play the games and also making sure they got on and off the Gamewagon safely! After the party Sully packed up and came to say goodbye! One of the best birthday parties we’ve had! My boy was super happy and can’t stop talking about his party. The best thing for me was it was so hassle free, clean and the communication was top notch! Thank you Gamewagon we would highly recommend you without hesitation. Thank you once again."
"My son and his friends enjoyed a great party with Gamewagon. Thanks!"
"Easiest party ever! Van arrives, sets up, kids jump in, 1.5 hours later, they jump out again. Then we fed them pizza, played a few games and they went home happy."
"We had a Gamewagon party for my sons 9th birthday. Its safe to say that he absolutely LOVED it and so did all his friends. No hassle at all, couldn't recommend it enough. Louis ran the party and the kids loved him. Excellent party - thank you."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 2,190 reviews