Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
J
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
D Cave
Really impressed with Gamewagon. It was the most stress-free party I've hosted and the boys loved id.
The wagon was really well built and was perfect for a party. It turned up in good time and was cleaned ready for use. The party leader was enthusiastic and the boys enjoyed his company.
All I had to do was put a plug in the socket in the house. The boys were had so much fun in the gamewagon.
We had our sons 10year old birthday party today. Had a excellent host called Sully. He arrived early to prep the van, was chatty, happy and brilliant with the children. Couldn’t have asked for a better person to run our party. They all had a great time. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Our guide, Polly, was superb. The escape room was challenging enough, but with a couple of hints / assists not impossible! We thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
We booked a virtual Minecraft party for a 12th birthday and were really impressed with the set up and organisation. There were a few tech / signing in issues on our end but they were sorted out well in advance by CJ who was extremely patient and knew his stuff! His colleague ran the party brilliantly keeping all the kids engaged....all in all an excellent afternoon and well worth booking particularly during lock down!
The best minecraft party ever!!......is what my 11 year old son and all his friends told me. Well run. Excellent customer service. They made it very easy and stress-free to set up. I wasn’t sure what to do for my sons second lockdown birthday and this was perfect. Would defiantly recommend for any little gamers out there.
Great virtual party offering - the kids all had a great time. The staff were very helpful throughout. The party leader Chris was patient, and just brilliant with the kids.
Great value virtual party - the kids had a blast and whist some parents struggled with initial setup you spent the time and effort to contact and make sure all were ready in advance. Many thanks - great job
Great online party. My 12 year old and his friends had a great time. Would recommend. The team set everyone up brilliantly
My son recently had a virtual fortnite party hosted by Gamewagon. This was well organised, inivative by giving the kids access to new platforms, my son and his friends loved it and I would highly recommend to all!
Gamewagon held a brilliant virtual Fortnite 10 th Birthday party for my son and 4 friends. They had a really great time. Described as “the best party ever” and “best day of my life” by several participants. Josh- the party leader was amazing and was able to talk party goers through various tech difficulties at their end. It was inclusive, fun and I would highly recommend. Instructions were clear and Gamewagon did all the organisation. Finn will definitely want to do the same next year😊😊😊
A big thank you to Nikki and Josh for a fabulous virtual Fornite party. My son and his friends had a marvellous time.  Thank you for making his 10th birthday special, it was money well spent. It was fantastic to hear and see the happiness he and his friends experienced. They have been talking about it all week. Hopefully we can book the games truck next year. Thanks again and happy gaming
The children really enjoyed their session. The host was friendly, patient and was on hand to help them.
Minecraft escape rooms was a very successful lockdown birthday party. The host was friendly, helpful and chatty. The kids had a great time. It was well organised and all the communication was excellent.
I was worried about hosting an online fortnite party but it was absolutely brilliant. Our host helped the boys settle in and we could leave them all to it. I’m not sure I’d want to go back to using the vans again as this was so easy :-). The boys had a great time and we’ll definitely do it again in the Easter holidays as a way of getting everyone together.
Absolutely brilliant! I'd highly recommend Game Wagon as it was super easy to arrange and lots of fun. I booked the Among Us game for my son's 11th birthday and he and his friends had an absolute blast! Our host (Chris) was great and managed any queries that the boys. THANK YOU!
Gamewagon was excellent from start to beginning when dealing with them regarding my son's 12th birthday virtual party on 16 Feb. Not being very tech savvy I had loads of questions starting out & every questions was answered promptly & extremely informative by Nicki. when booking took place that all went extremely well & seamless with assistance taking place constantly. Leading up to the party I was kept updated on progress of kids that had accepted so I knew who to remind. On the day detailed instructions were sent to ensure the kids could all connect properly. We had kids from UK & South Africa connecting & this was no problem they ensured everyone was able to connect. The host Chris was amazing & extremely interactive with the kids. They loved every second of the 90mins they had playingon the Fortnite virtual party. Definitely recommend Gamewagon 100%
There was great communication from the start to the finish, great technical support for all those who needed it. Most of all, everyone had a great Virtual Minecraft Party (Including Nana!). The kids wanted to do it again straight away.
We had a virtual minecraft party for my son’s 10th birthday before Christmas and absolutely loved it. The hosts were amazing - very kind with the kids but also funny. Loved it so much we booked a minecraft escape room for my kids and their cousins. Again, really great fun and the hosts made it really enjoyable and giving little tips and shortcuts to the youngest in the party. Also very understanding of SEN. Would def recommend and would def book again even out of lockdown....!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,397 reviews