Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"I'd like to say that my boy and his friends enjoyed the party but we feel that we had been sidelined and ripped off. Owing to the fact that the bus was booked during a busy period in Dec, they came with a bus that only had 3 screens. They told us during booking that 15 children (of age 10) should be fine. The bus was crowded, the games master himself was apologetic and tried his best to set everything up. There was no fifa. The few girls that came had a good time, but some of the boys after an hour of getting frustrated and being given ipads left and went back into the house!! We tried to contact them post the party but have not heard back. They were more than happy to take the money. I didn't realise how bad it was until one of the boys had a fall out and has refused to invite my boy to his party."
"The boys had a great time josh arrived early and was set in plenty of time. it was the easiest party we have had would definitely recommend this to any mother of xbox mad boys ."
"Billy & his friends enjoyed the game wagon, service is second to none would defiantly book again"
"The children loved the company of sully. He was very helpful and fun the children said. Will be booking again in the coming future as kids enjoyed the van alot."
"Brillant party, kids loved it. Party host fantastic."
"Fantastic party for my 10 year old and 7 of his friends. Great communication before the event with all my questions answered. The bus arrived with plenty of time to set up. The party host Louis was great, very friendly and relaxed with the group. He made sure everyone swapped over so they could all have a go. The kids loved it and it was ridiculously easy for us parents! Would highly recommend."
"The Gamewagon arrived on time, and the event was well organised. The boys really enjoyed it and I hardly knew I was hosting a party for 15 9-year old boys. All well done and a lot of fun."
"Such a brilliant concept, my son had the best time, managed seamlessly. Our host was fantastic, would thoroughly recommend!"
"My son and his friends loved his Gamewagon party! Our party host was great with the kids and made sure they knew what to do on each game and rotated screens so everyone got a turn. It was very easy to book and good communication from the team after booking put me at ease knowing everything was in hand for the big day. A stress free party, I’d definitely recommend Gamewagon!"
"Louis was kind and considerate and kept the children occupied happily for the full length of time."
"Excellent party made even more special by Louis."
"Fantastic party - the children loved it. Parents didn’t hear from them for the full hour and a half! Tom was excellent."
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
"The whole process from booking to the party was very professional and efficient. Children loved the party and the lady who came for the party was brilliant with the children. Polite, well prepared and friendly."
"Booked gameswagon for the 1st time for my sons 10th birthday the weekend . Fantastic !! I can’t recommend this company highly enough . Sully was a hit with a group of 15 boys . Extremely professional. Arrived on time & was just a pleasure to deal with . The kids loved it & everyone of their parents said how good it was. Will definitely be booking again . Very easy to book & excellent communication all the way through . 5 stars from me !"
"My son had a great party on the gaming bus. It was professionally run. Thanks Gameswagon"
"Gamewagon make birthday parties so easy! My son LOVED the party, Lewis was great with all the children and they were all buzzing with excitement when they were finished. Thank you!"
"We have had Gameswagon parties a number of times over the years as the kids love them so much! I would recommend them. The team are efficient & easy to deal with & the guys who arrive are always popular with the kids but manage to keep our rabble of young lads under control!"
"Thank you for another fab party. Kids entertained right outside the house while I got the food ready. Job done and fun."
"A very efficient team and a great way to entertain 14 nine years olds with the latest games for a birthday party. Many thanks"
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,873 reviews