Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Well I’ve got exactly what been ordered but slightly over priced for a durable sandals
Lovely colour,well made but a bit heavy for the time of year.
Satisfied with my shoe order. Have previously bought this style of sandle.
very satisfied with my recent purchase
They are attractive looking shoes and very comfortable to wear.
They fit well and are very comfortable
Lovely design and fabrication. Excellent price. Just disappointed that, having spent hours looking for wide-fitting shoes, I chose these and then neither they, nor the box, is marked 'Wide' or 'E' fitting. They are JUST ABOUT OK but not the world's most comfortable. Were it not Corona time, I would have returned them but I live in a remote area and cannot get to a Post Office.
After I’d placed the order I realised the house number of our address was wrong.

I was able to reply to the order confirmation email with the correct number (ie I didn’t have to go back to the website to find details of how to amend the order).

Ireceived a reply from a real person and my favourite Gabors were delivered by the promised date to the right address.
Hello

I believe my purchase is still in transit as I have not received anything yet

Kind regards
Great shoes great delivery time but had to phone customer services because you never seem to reply to emails as a key worker this was inconvenient
Gabor shoes are my favourite.
The style and comfort is second to none. Please keep Gabor shoe standards and quality up.
Have you changed your sizing as my usual size doesn’t fit me anymore. I doubt my feet would be growing at my age 55+ anyway instead of my usual Size 7, I find that a size 8 fits me.
Excellent quality excellent fit.
Very good quality leather shoes. Comfortable. Only the zip sometimes jams and you have to find the right angle to zip it up.
I know from having them before that these sandals are very comfortable. My criticism is that because they have a shiny inside sole they squeak when you walk. My previous pair had a suade like nubuck inner sole which prevented that. A great disappointment
Well the buckle on the Solar Ladies Sandals, lets them down. I would have returned them if I hadn't of worn and walked in them outside, because of the design I find them awkward to fasten and unfasten! Which is very frustrating! The straps also unfasten by themselves! But they are as comfy as my other Gabor shoes and Boots I have purchased, and I think look great. i just wish they were a normal buckle fastening.
Gabor shoes are made for me, practically all my shoes and boots are Gabor, also because my size is 4.5 But this trainers doesn't fit - too long and wide and I am returning it, unfortunately.
Good quality shoes. Good service.
The shoes are lovely but one of the shoe boxes was rather delapidated which was disappointing.
They are very well made, comfortable and stylish. I love colours of the wedge heel.
I really like your product but I would have been much happier if I had received a pair in exactly the same colour. Although I got a discount when ordering the discount was negated as I had to pay to send the sandals back for an exchange. The subsequent service was quick and I then got the correct pair the same colour
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,241 reviews