Fulham Timber Reviews

Fulham Timber 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Peter Grimes
Fulham Timber 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Jonathan Simpson
Great website, competitive prices on quality timber and the professional Italian driver was very helpful. Thank you.
Very efficient, prompt service. Delivery person (Brixton Branch) friendly and helpful
I was worried ordering but the service I was provided was exemplary.
I ordered 4 Oak sleepers from Fulham Timber. None of the 4 were acceptable either twisted bowed or split. Items returned and still waiting for a refund. Online order- struggled to find the a number to call to complain and then passed around without anyone taking responsibility to sort it out
Hi Neil, Thank you for your review, we value your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that none of the 4 pieces of oak delivered were acceptable. I issued a refund on your order within 5 minutes of receiving your email confirming the sleepers had been collected. The best number to call, should you decide to try us in the future is the number on the top left of the website, alternatively, you can email online@fulhamtimber.co.uk. Best regards, Onur Levent E-Commerce Manager
Ok not bad
Great service, all timber turned up when they said and in great condition
Helpful office staff, on the telephone and prompt email responses. The delivery men were fantastic, courteous, helpful, fast, a credit to Fulham Timber.
Very impressed, good value, easy internet portal and swift service. Highly recommend.
I am very happy with the purchase experience with Fulham timber. The timber products came with high quality at competitive price and the delivery people was so kind to help move the timber to garage.
Good company. Delivery took a few days. Easy to order, good communication, would recommend.
Really easy to order online. Received email with delivery time and delivered on time. Really helpful delivery person who was happy to deliver to the rear of my home. Great service, will definitely use again.
Early delivery which suited nicely, but unfortunately most boards were warped. unfortunately i didnt check when delivery came. the positive with fulham timber was their quick replies to email to sort delivery.
Ordered a large amount of decking and 4x2 for the base website easy to use and delivery price is pricey but came when it said and the guy was super friendly. Top job.
The driver was really helpful getting the timeber off of the street, would have given 5 stars but the order was incomplete and I needed to ring up to find out what had happened.
the hardboard that I ordered was good quality . it arrived bright and early . being lazy I had not got up but by the time I had got dressed the helpful driver had unloaded my order for me .
Staff were very helpful when I phoned and were able to schedule a delivery that worked for me. However I ordered 3.6m length decking and received 3.0m length boards. They delivered more boards so the overall length was the same but I am not sure why I received different boards. In the end the product is pretty good, some more tantalised than I'd have liked but good straight boards and not too many knots.
Excellent quality wood and great service
I ordered 30 5m decking boards. All delivered in perfect condition and at a time that suited me.
I am not happy at all. Everyone of the 2x6 lengths is warped. I needed straight wood to build a roof. Is this normal, if not I would like to exchange 8 of them for straight ones Please let me know
Delivered in time great product
Fulham Timber is rated 4.35 based on 197 reviews