Fulham Timber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fulham Timber
Read Fulham Timber Reviews

Tell us how Fulham Timber made you happy
Very easy to order and great that you get good options of size. Delivered very quickly and delivery driver very helpful. Very good value & would recommend.
Very good quality decking boards delivered on time by friendly and helpful driver. Wouldn’t hesitate to use Fulham Timber again.
Absolutely amazing service! The team at both the colliers wood store and the Croydon store were extremely helpful. Products are top notch and the price is very competitive. Will use again and again
Fulham Timber 5 star review on 19th November 2021 Fulham Timber 5 star review on 19th November 2021
I bought some Beech Plywood for making some cabinets so it had to be good quality. The two sheets that arrived were exactly that and they arrived sooner than expected, which was a bonus!
High quality timber, delivered on time by a really helpful driver. Third time I have used this company and will definitely use them again.
Quality timber at a fair price delivery quickly
Recently placed two orders and both times delivery was prompt and the driver was very helpful. Will definitely use again.
Avoid this seller if you don’t want high blood pressure Customer service was the WORST I’ve ever experience. Called them 5 times in delivery day to raise delivery issue (only delivered a third of the ordered quantity) they promised to call back every time. What a lie! Quality of deck boards were not acceptable at all. I ordered 69 pieces of 4.2m and 4.5m lengths. A few broken, and most importantly, finish of the board on one side (the grooved side) were very, very rough. Similar to the cheapest of the gravel boards. Had I read their customer reviews before ordering I would NOT have bought from them in a million years. Trust other frustrated reviews like me, take your business elsewhere.
Everything great, very professional. Speedy delivery. Many thanks
Quick delivery, friendly helpful driver, timber good quality and straight not the usual ?&? Twisted / warped rubbish
Delivered promptly and was kept informed.
I ordered 14 linear meters of planed white oak and was only able to use 9 meters. The rest was either cracked down the middle (their own drivers were used) or the sheets used were not big enough and large parts of it were coarse and un-planed. I went with them for the price and my carpenter struggled to finish my stairs with the material I was sent, they had to compromise on quality and aspect and I still had to purchase extra from somewhere else. In the end it cost me more than going for a more expensive supplier due to these issues. I would not recommend Fulham Timber. I was also sent an email requesting that I provide feedback on the experience and inform them if the goods were satisfactory but I never heard back, I am not certain if their system timed out when I clicked submit.
Great company very happy
A very responsible supplier, one you can rely on 10/10 glad they are still around.
Great services ,kept me informed all the time. Delivery was actually sooner than anticipated.
I searched and searched for decking and Fulham Timber came up on price and quality. So please with the deck bought and because it comes in over 5m length it meant I didn’t have to make any joins. Timber turned up on time and the team were great in informing me of the delivery.
Fulham Timber 5 star review on 11th September 2021 Fulham Timber 5 star review on 11th September 2021 Fulham Timber 5 star review on 11th September 2021 Fulham Timber 5 star review on 11th September 2021
Easy to order, stock in good condition upon arrival and the delivery personnel are friendly - I've always had a positive experience ordering from FT
I recieved exactly what I wanted in the time both required and confirmed by the company. 5 stars so far. On the morning the delivery arrived, my wife was just in the orders of going out for a couple of hours.she was just getting in the car when the driver stopped across the drive. No problem, out she got and suggested that he ove either forward or back (plenty if space to do either). He drove forward and didn't clear the drive until she asked again. She returned home a couple of hours later still unhappy at not having to ask once but twice. He comment was monkeys and peanuts. Personally, I was happy and the young guy was nit phased by her attitude.
Great reliable service and perfect communication highly recommended
Fulham Timber 5 star review on 2nd September 2021 Fulham Timber 5 star review on 2nd September 2021 Fulham Timber 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Ordered via website very easy, but not possible to get any feedback about delivery times within the 3 day slot was very difficult to manage.
Fulham Timber is rated 4.37 based on 231 reviews