Fulham Timber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fulham Timber
Read Fulham Timber Reviews

Tell us how Fulham Timber made you happy
I recieved exactly what I wanted in the time both required and confirmed by the company. 5 stars so far. On the morning the delivery arrived, my wife was just in the orders of going out for a couple of hours.she was just getting in the car when the driver stopped across the drive. No problem, out she got and suggested that he ove either forward or back (plenty if space to do either). He drove forward and didn't clear the drive until she asked again. She returned home a couple of hours later still unhappy at not having to ask once but twice. He comment was monkeys and peanuts. Personally, I was happy and the young guy was nit phased by her attitude.
Good service, arrived as scheduled , one decking board (of 31) was badly warped.
Good company. Delivery took a few days. Easy to order, good communication, would recommend.
The driver was really helpful getting the timeber off of the street, would have given 5 stars but the order was incomplete and I needed to ring up to find out what had happened.
Staff were very helpful when I phoned and were able to schedule a delivery that worked for me. However I ordered 3.6m length decking and received 3.0m length boards. They delivered more boards so the overall length was the same but I am not sure why I received different boards. In the end the product is pretty good, some more tantalised than I'd have liked but good straight boards and not too many knots.
Excellent quality wood and great service
Good service, no issues, good communication.
The only reason I used ftm because they accept PayPal. Wood I bit is more expensive than other places and extra cost for delivery. Had to wait 2 weeks for goods. was given a delivery day and turned up a day earlier without notice.
Very good price but need to review their delivery charges
Need to let customers know when delivery is going to happen in advance of the day
Excellent quality timber. Delivery driver most helpful. Recommended
We've used Fulham timber twice now and on both occaisions the service has been great. First order was quite small and wasnt sure they would accept it, but the decking was delivered on time and was in great order. SAame with the second batch. We are now gearing up to place a 3rd order in the next week. Would thoroughly recommend based on our experience... Thanks Mark
Excellent service as was the price. All the Decking timbers were of good quality and all completely straight. Highly recommended
Good, efficient service.
Good overall service
Hi Gary, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your custom. Onur E-Commerce Manager
Timber delivered promptly and as per order. One small chunk out of one the MDF sheets but it was not going to affect the job I was doing to happy to accept it. MDF sheeting seems very good quality. I will use FT again if I need similar materials.
Fantastic speedy Service- good quality timber. May be my fault but didn’t know when it was to be delivered so was a bit of a shock! Did I miss a communication? Recommended none the less :)
Good product, prompt delivery and friendly helpful driver. Very satisfied.
Good service eventually, bit of hassle finding out my delivery date.
Slight delay on delivery but was emailed to advise. Goods turned up on the revised day no problem. Driver polite and helpful. Timber as advertised. All ok.
Fulham Timber is rated 4.37 based on 231 reviews