Fulham Timber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fulham Timber
Read Fulham Timber Reviews

Tell us how Fulham Timber made you happy
I ordered 14 linear meters of planed white oak and was only able to use 9 meters. The rest was either cracked down the middle (their own drivers were used) or the sheets used were not big enough and large parts of it were coarse and un-planed. I went with them for the price and my carpenter struggled to finish my stairs with the material I was sent, they had to compromise on quality and aspect and I still had to purchase extra from somewhere else. In the end it cost me more than going for a more expensive supplier due to these issues. I would not recommend Fulham Timber. I was also sent an email requesting that I provide feedback on the experience and inform them if the goods were satisfactory but I never heard back, I am not certain if their system timed out when I clicked submit.
Early delivery which suited nicely, but unfortunately most boards were warped. unfortunately i didnt check when delivery came. the positive with fulham timber was their quick replies to email to sort delivery.
Both cls stud and plywood panel delivered were warped :-(. Not unworkable but noticeable.
Ordered 50x 5.4m lengths of 19x38 batten and was sent 75x 3.9m lengths without any prior communication to see if it was acceptable. Ordered 3x 75mm posts and coachbolt feet and received posts 80x80 that wasn’t even remotely close to fitting in the feet. Ordered on the 19th and received on the 28th. Paid £24 for delivery when I could’ve gone to any timber yard or DIY store and picked it up myself if I knew my order was being sent as 3.9m lengths instead.
Ordered materials for a deck including boards, joists, gravel and blocks. The deckboards arrived with scuffs and marks as the gravel had been stored on top, and many of them were already splitting as they had a seam all through the middle. Poor quality joists - half the boards were untreated white wood! Requested replacements, took another week and they didn't send enough replacements. We couldn't wait another week so cancelled the job (baby due imminently). 3 weeks later still waiting for the blocks and gravel to be collected as they've sent the wrong size lorry twice. Just want rid of it and get the refund.
I had two lengths of Balau hardwood decking delivered. One was in an acceptable condition the other was completely twisted and kinked in the middle. Totally unusable. This should not have gone out for delivery. This has caused me time and money.
Hi SImon, Thank you for your review. Apologies for the condition of one of the pieces of Balau. Would you like us to replace that for you if we haven't already? Best regards, Onur E-Commerce Manager
I am still waiting for my delivery so cannot comment on the goods you supply. I emailed and telephoned you yesterday to try to fix a new date for delivery, but have only had this request for a review. The two stars only indicate that I have been unable to contact you or make new delivery arrangements.
My order arrived with missing items
I like Fulham Timbers products. I would like to work with you again. But last time i order 2 thin mdf. Driver ask us can you give me hand please. We help him but I already paid 18£ for delivery. Why i still need to do somethings.
I buy a fair amount of treated timber and reinforced steel for a few garden projects so decided to give this company a try. Buying online was very straightforward but there was no communication regarding delivery and so no one was prepared to check it carefully when the driver was here. Therefore, two 6x2 4.8M received are C16 and not C24 as bought. Both 4x2 2.4M are also C16 and not C24. Also, I am missing one 4x2 3.6M C24 and one of the four I received is C16 (not C24 as I bought) and is not even cut to size (!) All the rest was fine and the garden sleepers were good quality/money. However, given the above I can’t recommend and will try to avoid this company in the future.
Unfortunately the 4.8m decking boards I ordered arrived and some were under 4.8m and others over. Having specifically measured the area and cuts around the board size I have ended up short and not been able to complete the job. And also one board had damage on the side too.
Received poor quality beading some warped and cannot be used.
Fulham Timber is rated 4.37 based on 231 reviews