Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Fantastic as always. A fabulous selection of chocolates, shared between myself and my mother for Mothers Day. The best tasting chocolates anywhere.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. The chocolates are to decorate an 18th birthday cake for my granddaughter. Know she will love them, they look wonderful. Thank you
Very pleased with the items I ordered which arrived very promptly.
Efficient delivery (nearly said devilry!) and great customer service (had to change dates owing to Covid-19). Recipient beyond delighted with the gift. 10 out of 10 to Friars, thank you!
Excellent service. The person I spoke on the phone was so helpful and knew exactly what I wanted to be delivered and to where. Well done Friars. I will be ordering again soon. Thank you very much.
Efficient service, beautiful packaging. Haven’t tried the chocolate contents yet as they’re Easter treats.
Very pleased with the product, packaging and service. Only place I can get sugared almonds and chocolate Brazil nuts.
Always happy with your chocolate. Wonderful selections. Excellent service!
Lovely items, came when they said they should, very pleased.
Fabulous variety, fabulous quality, fabulous service. What can I say other than they are fabulous!!!!
Beautiful, luxury chocolates. I bought these for my Mum for Mother's Day and she loved them !
So refreshing to be able to have a milk chocolate selection in a Vegan range. We have two boxes in the house and they are a real treat of an evening. Will be returning for more at our next celebration... maybe sooner! Nicely presented and promptly posted.
Fantastic!
Good service , timely delivery and excellent quality product
Wonderful dark chocolate coffee creams, bought three boxes of 24 for mum, one for Mother’s Day and two for Easter . She was thrilled. Thank you Friars.
Packed lovely,looked good,right size to provide lovely gifts thank you
Excellent chocolates and fast delivery.
Bought as a gift for a friend well satisfied with the purchase .
Wonderful product and service bought as birthday gift and very well received - thank you
Superb product, so well packed and well presented, pity that royal mails delivery service was not up to your high standard
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,380 reviews