Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Very pleased with designs. Ordered Chocolate X box controller, mobile phone, tool kit and pizza. Packaged well. Quick delivery.
Item as described. Nice to see glass bottle for gin not plastic. Item is Christmas gift. Only criticism is that boxes arrived bit crushed although contents OK.
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass this on to our packing team to ensure boxes arrive in pritine condition in the future.
Kind Regards
Friars
I ordered 3 items. 1 box of ginger chocs which look lovely and 2 bars of choc for my children. Unfortunately they arrived broken so cant give them as gifts now.
Hi Ann,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry that the chocolate bars arrived damaged. If you could please contact us directly we can resolve this issue for you.

Regards,
Friars Customer Service
Very good delivery service Rather surprised at how small the sweets were. Haven’t yet tried these Christmas treats
They look super but as its been purchased as a gift don't know yet about the taste.
Thank you it was just what I was looking for.
The chocolates I ordered arrived promptly. I was able to track my order. I was pleased with my order. The only complaint I have is that the daffodil chocolates were smaller than I imagined.
Hi Icannot write a satisfactory review as chocs are xmas present , but ordering was easy and delivery was quicker than stated ,when and IF I taste one I'll write a review.
Not tasted these yet as they are a Christmas present but they look and smell delicious. Packages very well and have a luxurious quality. Very pleased
Arrived in good time and added a personal touch to my Christmas shopping list by adding specific chocolate items that related to my relatives. i.e games console for my son. There was 1 item that got damaged in the box but overall very pleased with the items. Would order again for something special
Only place I can find my dad’s favourite Asbach chocolates at a reasonable price. Good service too.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.Bought the chocolates for a Christmas gift and would certainly purchase them again.My only concern was about the considerable amount of plastic used in the packaging!
Excellent service
Lovely chocolate advent calendar quick delivery will buy again next year
Arrived well packed.Sure my guests will love them.
Fast and speedy service delivery prompt would order again from friars
Very good service
I bought the gingers because they were the lowest in sugar. They still taste very sweet but are fresh chewy and delicious.
delivery and packaging very good, have not yet tasted!
Easy ordering, quick delivery and lovely products mainly packaged well but for the ear of the sheep dog, which is a shame as the packet is sealed so I can’t do a repair on it! Otherwise lovely!
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,218 reviews