FreeAgent Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeAgent
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
Excellent support and was clear in explaining.
As an accountant, preparing journals is fiddly. I would expect to be able to copy previous month’s journals and edit accordingly but this does not seem to be possible. Whilst acknowledging that Freeagent is generally quite intuitive and okay for micro businesses, I don’t think it readily offers everything that accountants need. From a personal perspective, Xero offers so many more reporting options and more flexibility and hence Xero is my current preferred choice and accountancy software partner. As an aside, I found Freeagent’s sales team’s efforts to encourage the onboarding of additional clients to be very pushy, verging on irritating with telephone calls at all times of day! Suffice to say that I will not be working with Freeagent for the foreseeable future as they have nothing that makes them stand out for me.
Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, I've passed your requests onto the product team. We're also sorry that you found our sales team to be too pushy but they were trying to help you. The FreeAgent Team
excellent, easy to use and with excellent technical and accounting support
Just perfect for a small or start up business
Just perfect for a small or start up business
I moved to FreeAgent after trying Quickbooks and it's so much better. Simple and easy to use with great help guides when you're not sure about something. I honestly don't know how/why people use Quickbooks because I found it confusing, hard to use and it didn't seem like you could even pay yourself a dividend from it. Although more expensive, FreeAgent is well worth the price for the peace of mind that they know what they're doing.
Very pleased to have a easy to use system that can do so much.Excellent.
Its simple, clear, and the help guides are excellent
Have not used your service yet.
Great service and easy to understand for beginners!
So far as good
Wasn’t sure about FreeAgent despite a friend using it. Thought it looked complicated to do, but how wrong can you be? Very simple and easy to use and a joy to get any information you need from it, including VAT return and self assessment, cash flow etc. Would highly recommend to anybody thinking about using it.
Brilliant!
Easy to use and understand. Excellent.
Time flies, things get done in a jiffy, all my customers are happy with the automated messages, my team can follow our accounts super easily... only bonuses in working with FreeAgent!
I like the system but there are areas Im not happy with. The timesheets don't add up. I have the same invoice number on each client. No follow up from queries.
Program easy to use, very helpful staf, great services.j
Very good and efficient.
Really handy to keep track of everything in & out - very simple to use, and getting on top of my business expenses using this has 'saved' me about £4k in corporation tax!
Not using to it's full capacity at the moment, only using time sheets and invoicing and quotes. So far so good. The only thing I don't understand is how the minutes work on the time sheet. When I print my report it's 2hrs different to total and figures !,
FreeAgent is rated 4.50 based on 541 reviews