Fowlers Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fowlers Parts
Read Fowlers Parts Reviews

About Fowlers Parts:

We hold the largest stock of motorcycle parts in the UK, supplying genuine OEM spares across 16 manufacturers.

info@fowlersparts.co.uk

2-12 Bath Road, ,

Tell us how Fowlers Parts made you happy
Can't review as I havnt received them yet
Found this supplier to be significantly more expensive than alternative supplier.
Otherwise no issues.
Hi, I asked for a grey faring panel for my TDM900, got a black one. At £220, it's also ridiculous that I don't get screws to fix it on!!
The added cost of paint makes me mad. Why didn't I ask you to take it back, get another that is grey!?
Because I didn't trust you to get that done. And during this bloody pandemic, with orders for stuff always delayed, I knew my chances of not getting it by Xmas were strong.
Seemed like good service until I realised that the header bolts I ordered didn't come with the nuts so I had to order them separately and pay another £5 p&p. It's a shame the guy I ordered from didn't inform me that the nuts didn't come with the bolts, could've saved me time and money!
Online collection order but on arrival had to wait 10 mins for order to be picked, after receiving an
e mail saying order was being picked the evening before.
Pedí la pieza por aquí por ser algo más económica y al final he terminado pagando de más
I ordered two parts but unfortunately one was not available. Fair enough, not their fault but it took two & a half weeks to inform me. The postage figure quoted was £3.00 but VAT was added to that making it £3.60. This should be made clear when placing an order. I would use Fowlers again but they need to speed up their customer services!
It’s a shame you can’t combine two separate orders so only pay one postal cost
Have not recive parts yet, not posible to give feedback.
The part was great but the p&p was way to much for just a o ring the size on a ten pence a 1st class stamp & a envelope would have done the job
I wish I had used Fowlers in the past, the service they give is nothing short of outstanding, they put others to shame, fantastic service and ultra quick delivery, when I rang the person I spoke with was exceptionally helpful and I ordered the parts online for the free postage. I am a member of a few owners clubs and will post their outstanding service on the forums. Thank you Fowlers for a five star service.
Finally arrived after 3 weeks. Box was crushed, lucky it was packaged inside well. No install instructions,(not Fowlers fault). Internet has them. Covid was the excuse on delay. As for the item, install was easy to do but putting back a little tricky with screen attached. Just have patience. Thanks Fowler!!
Normally five star rating but this delivery ok a very long time to be delivered due to availability
Barrels etc arrived ok, however none of these where designed for the new triumph cases which have a central key.
Managed to make it work but not ideal. More detail should be given in web site regarding what these barrels will fit.
Ordering the part on line was simple and effective. Website explained that as backorder part, may take a few weeks to arrive, direct from wholesaler (Kawasaki Europe). Disappointed that it took over a month. Bike was left unrideable til it arrived.
And let's be honest, 26 pounds for a 3.50 drive belt is a kick in the teeth. Appreciate the bike manufacturers dictate prices but they are taking the Mickey here.
Other than that all good. At least it's running again.
Got the parts, handy and quick to pick up as local for me but expensive for OEM parts.
It had been nearly 3 years since I ordered last and haven’t things changed!!
Had email saying parts been posted, but a week later I had still not received them, OK could be down to RM, but on trying to contact them via email and eventually phone as had no reply from the email, so rang and had to pick an option that really didn’t reflect what I was ringing for.
After waiting( I was number 6) was only told by the guy to email spares with my query, this I did and a day later I had a reply, saying first class can take up to 14 days??
Anyhow, my parts arrived the next day.
So, in those 3 years the first class service is not so any more
Component was genuine and we'll wrapped. However there was a glitch in despatch systems which required three separate calls to get item dispatched
Usually very good, ordered lots of parts.

Just let down on this order.
First one cancelled as no stock

Re ordered

Awaiting delivery
Good web site, fast delivery but boy were these float bowl gaskets expensive (£9.94 +VAT), especially as it's a four cylinder bike.
Fowlers Parts is rated 4.86 based on 9,071 reviews