Fowlers Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fowlers Parts
Read Fowlers Parts Reviews

About Fowlers Parts:

We hold the largest stock of motorcycle parts in the UK, supplying genuine OEM spares across 16 manufacturers.

info@fowlersparts.co.uk

2-12 Bath Road, ,

Tell us how Fowlers Parts made you happy
Overpriced, can get same parts cheaper elsewhere but service good.~
Will use again in an emergency
Good service in the climate we are facing
Have used many times- very quick efficient service but was very surprised to receive my order of clutch plates packed only in a soft Jiffy bag .Luckily they were not damaged in transit
All partd were new so in sound condition as expected. All arived promptly and were correct. A good service was provided.
Very pleased with how quickly the fuel sender arrived. Correct part and is now fitted to bike. The only problem I have is that you sold me a seal when I thought you would have known the sender came with a seal already fitted.
Easy to order, good comms, fast delivery, it wasn't clear that the air box didn't come with the mounting rubbers to join the carbs, unlike that provided by other suppliers although this is a minor point and my fault for not checking.
Always correct bike specific parts already for another service for another great lockdown . As always good delivery
Always a good service. Parts are genuine. Good website. Helpful on phone. Not cheap but list price.
I found the staff very polite and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone and I definitely will use again.
Good service as always even with these difficult times, parts supplied were good quaility and as described, marked down slightly as ordered a part that was shown as stock, but I received communication it was no longer available a couple of weeks later.
a very good website im a frequent buyer the only downfall is the high vat and delivery cost
Items were good, at the standard price and despatched very quickly. would use again
Good service.
Parts were in stock so arrived quickly, still waiting for some items to come in.
Easy to use website, good communication of stages of processing, part delivered in good time
Fowler's team had great patience. I ordered some Parts to India for my T120. They have huge collections on OEM parts and easy to navigate.
Overpriced postage and huge envelope for such a small item, hey ho.
Excellent service and fast delivery.
The only problem I have had as a VJMC member is when ordering online there is no way to get the 10% discount.
Thanks
Excellent as always
After ordering by phone my items arrived after just a few days despite being out of stock when ordered. Very happy with that.
However I've not rated 5* as I didn't receive any order number correspondence via email or have any idea when the items would be delivered until the day they landed.
Fowlers Parts is rated 4.86 based on 9,070 reviews