Fowlers Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fowlers Parts
Read Fowlers Parts Reviews

About Fowlers Parts:

We hold the largest stock of motorcycle parts in the UK, supplying genuine OEM spares across 16 manufacturers.

info@fowlersparts.co.uk

2-12 Bath Road, ,

Tell us how Fowlers Parts made you happy
2 of the items I wanted said were in stock turns out the wasn’t waited good few weeks to find out this 😡
Delay in receiving the parts, had to be chased as no update status available and no opportunity to obtain loyalty points when buying on line!
The service just seems to be getting worse every time I go there
I haven't got my order yet. It's been a month
Quick to take my money, but I also sent a question by email. It's been at least two weeks &there's no reply yet.
In ordered two pieces and only one shipped. If id been advised in advance of shipping I would have changed the second product. I ended up paying p&p on a single bolt which wasn't cost effective.
I asked for a diafram for my v max, got sent a spring!
Why should I review when you can’t even reply to an email?
Ridiculous amounts of packaging and way too expensive postage.
Not having received the part 8 days after placing the online order, I rang Fowlers to find out that for some reason, my order had not been processed. The part then arrived two days later making ten days in all. Not very impressive really!
Paid for next delivery at £5.50, was sent an email to say it had been dispatched and would be here the next day nothing arrived. Phoned to see where the item was and got told it has only just been dispatched and will be delivered tomorrow. Didn’t even get offered a refund for the postage when I complained.
I have so far only received part of my order with no explanation why the other 2 parts are delayed, despite the website showing they were in stock.
there has been no notification at all. still waiting for the chassis cover and the sas cover with filter to arrive
Being asked to provide a review before the part to be reviewed has actually arrived is quite annoying - not a great start...
I only use Fowler as a very last resort, and if I cant find the part any where else.
Items and very very expensive and postage charges are way to high, You seem not satisfied with making money on parts customer and ripped off with postage charges..
Ordered a few parts using the online bike identification which includes model and year of manufacture but still received a part that didn’t belong to the right model that I identified... rang to ask why this happened and was told the system is not that detailed to know some parts from different year models.. wanted to return but postage more than part so stuck with part I don’t need!!! Will think again when using online system as now not trust it to be accurate👎
Happy with service and contact, but mailing costs are ridiculous. £5 for a single rubber gasket in an envelope!!! Really?
Would maybe use again, but only if desperate
The parts alone are fine and fits perfectly. The customer service is what needs revising.
I paid for next day delivery but took 5 days to arrive.
Hi Paul
We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with the delivery time frame. Having checked your order details we can see how this has occurred. You placed your order on Saturday 4th April, collections are made from our warehouse on week days only. Your order was therefore collected on Monday 6th April, and delivered to you on Tuesday 7th April. This is stated within the Delivery and Returns section on our website. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Regards
Fowlers Parts
No correspondence on delivery not being attempted till a week later than due. Refund took twice as long as advised. Delivery over a week late and not told. No tracking on website.
Dear Anonymous,
We're sorry to read of your bad experience. If you could contact us at crm@fowlers.co.uk, we can take a look into the situation for you.
Kind regards