Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Folk Interiors Ltd
Read Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

info@folkinteriors.com

Laburnum house,Chapel lane,Bucklow HillCheshire

Great service, lovely personal contact and beautiful product!
Posted 56 minutes ago
The service I received was brilliant. I love the cups I ordered and received them quickly in beautiful packaging. I also had my query about some out of stock items answered really quickly. I'll be ordering from their site again.
Speedy and personal service. Very friendly and helpful, and absolutely beautiful products. Lovely packaging.
Amazing service and products .. will be recommending and using again for sure.
Beautifully wrapped purchase and wonderful service
Beautiful products, very nice quality, the packaging was also lovely and they arrived so quickly.
I bought a pair of lovely cushions at a great price. Delivery was also fairly quick.
I would recommend Folk Interiors to everyone :) amazing service 5*
Purchased some gorgeous ceramic cups that were beautifully packaged. Received great customer service -Would highly recommend and buy again through this company.
Fabulous item. Excellent customer service from Folk Interiors. Would not hesitate to use again. Thank you so much.
Beautifully packaged.
A really positive experience - communication was great and delivery was speedy and safe. I am very happy with my item.
I am so pleased with all of my items! They arrived so quickly and were beautifully wrapped.
Good customer service and quick delivery.
Absolutely gorgeous products at a very good price. The items arrived beautifully packed, with a hand-signed note in a very timely manner. Communication was excellent (warned of a potential delay that didn't materialise!). Couldn't recommend more highly and will definitely be back to shop again. Thank you!
Wow , amazing company, from order to delivery .. efficient beyond efficient... parcel arrived .. packaged perfectly and I am a absolutely thrilled with my purchase .. wonderful quality. There is no question of me recommending and using again . Thank you so much Folk Interiors.
Very pleased. Extremely quick delivery, with a personal touch. Beautifully presented.
Very happy with the cot sheet. Lovely packaging, fast delivery and good communication too.
Beautiful items for sale and wonderfully packaged.... pure Joy in the post!
Excellent customer service, lovely products and oh so beautifully packaged
Folk Interiors Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,966 reviews