Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Folk Interiors Ltd
Read Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

info@folkinteriors.com

Laburnum house,Chapel lane,Bucklow HillCheshire

I love it! Apart from it doing a fab job it looks really cool and vintage which suits my study as I have been trying to creat that style and an excellent price! And arrived next day!
Great product, speedy service. Thanks!
Great communication
Friendly correspondence, good packaging and prompt delivery. Thank you!
Amazing. Such a lovely shop and service
Great customer service. Well packaged and a beautiful product( wooden clipboard ) for my calendar .
The boxes are lovely and perfect for storing little bits. Lovely colour too
Good efficient service for delivery and packaging with a personal touch. Unfortunately the product I ordered wasn’t of the best quality. I have decided to keep the product but due to this I don’t think I will be ordering anything else from your website.
Rebecca Slater.
Such efficient service, great communication, carefully wrapped and the products are gorgeous. Will definitely use again, thank you.
Quick delivery, well packaged, very happy!
Excellent products, beautiful and thoughtful communication, very quickly sent and received. Perfect!
Beautiful, high quality interior designs thoughtfully curated by a small family business. I can only recommend taking a look at the wonderful pieces. Everything went well!
What a great design service! I love your selection of high quality design available on your site, and your customer service is brilliant. I placed 2 orders and both have arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Highly recommended.
Very effiecient and arrived beautifully wrapped. Thank you!
This was a great product, the company kept in contact from purchase until delivery.
Very pleased with my cups , packing was excellent , and the personal message you wrote in pen , just loved that , many thanks xx
I am super happy with my order, the products arrived on time and they are top quality. Everything about my order was flawless! They do care about the customer journey which says everything about a business. Thank you!
Great, fast service and great unique items. Highly recommended
Shipped quickly, great communication - thank you :)
Initial ordering process frustrating as the order disappeared at the payment stage. The site reappeared the following day so I was able to complete. From that point the information and delivery was prompt and as expected once again.
Folk Interiors Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,570 reviews