Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Folk Interiors Ltd
Read Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

info@folkinteriors.com

Laburnum house,Chapel lane,Bucklow HillCheshire

Beautifully presented package and prompt delivery, thank you!
Really happy with my order. It arrived really quickly and there was great communication from Katie which was a nice personal touch. They have some lovely things so would definitely look to order from them again.
Fantastic customer service, really helpful when it came to guidance on selecting the right first big bed for my 2yr old. Great product knowledge. Would absolutely recommend
Lovely quality and very speedy delivery!
I recently made an order with Folk Interiors and I am very happy with the item. Super fast postage and very friendly helpful folk. 🙂👌
I ordered an educational game from Folk Interiors and had two emails keeping me up to date with progress. When the item arrived today there was a short handwritten note thanking me for using their business. I will look at the site in more detail and definitely use it again. Thank you.
Great service from start to finish, my items were even wrapped up like presents. I will be returning!
Great communication, fast delivery and fabulous product! Love it!
Great service, and love the side table I got!
Beautiful BBQ tool set. Great service. Well packaged and even gift wrapped! Thank you!
Excellent service and product to a high standard. Delivered promptly with a very friendly note. Would recommend this site.
Folk Interiors Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Quick delivery
Such a speedy delivery with great quality products! Will absolutely be returning as a customer. I highly recommend this fab business!
Lovely products and great service
Great experience shopping with Folk Interiors, would definitely recommend!
Amazing selection and service
Absolutely amazing customer service. I needed vases for an event and they shipped them that day for next day delivery. Very fast and friendly!
Folk Interiors Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Lovely product but could work harder on customer service.
very nice basket. Good service and quick delivery,
Lovely product as always!!! Quick delivery and always helpful when I order.
Folk Interiors Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 2,282 reviews