Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Folk Interiors Ltd
Read Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

info@folkinteriors.com

Laburnum house,Chapel lane,Bucklow HillCheshire

What can I say? Just such a joy! beautiful products, beautifully wrapped (it’s always such a treat when you open an seemingly ordinary brown box to find everything inside perfectly wrapped like treasure) and quick and kind communications from seller. My daughter love love loves her Sticky Lemon backpack, cool colours, cute messages inside, perfect size for schoolbooks and such, well made, waterproof and made from recycled materials! I already have purchases in mind for my next basket, and I can’t wait to click “go to checkout”.
Great packing, nice item, liked it very much
Care and attention paid to wrapping the parcel! Great service
outstanding.!
I ordered my item and within the next couple of days I received a lovely message from owner saying thank you for supporting her shop at these times we need to support little shops online and on high streets folk interiors as the most lovely stuff the childrens toys are traditional , and their wallpaper is amazing I wasnt even thinking about having wallpaper until I saw what they had . I will be ordered again from them . really pleased with my pot and I will be coming back .thank you
Fast service. Brilliant product. Great communication. Katy personally wrote to me after I had purchased the garden mat and added a handwritten note on the receipt. Highly recommend.
Looking for something different!
I definitely found it from this shop, all gift wrapped too at no extra charge. Wow! How great is that? NO wrapping.
I will definitely be back.
Love your shop.
Love this company ! Good quality products very good customer service ! Would highly recommend this company for lovely unique gifts 🤗
Great item came really quick and well packed .. already got my eye on something else X
Very pleased with items ordered and quickness of delivery. Prices Also very reasonable.
High quality products; very carefully selected and presented on the website. I purchased four unique cushions and absolutely loved them all. Service was also very personable, as Katy emailed. Quality products, smart styling, prompt service, personal customer attention. Will most definitely be keeping an eye on this site for new products!
Product was exactly as on site! Great stufff... and timely delivery! Well packaged.
Lovely coffee cups x
Lovely product and fantastic service. Will definitely purchase from again
Great service and product!
Great service, beautifully presented gifts. Perfect packaging.
Really delighted with the coffee jug and filter I purchased. Excellent customer service as the first filter had a chip and a new one was sent out straight away! I'm now looking forward to receiving the matching mugs I have ordered this week.
Great service and wonderful product!!
Excellent service and items lovely
Excellent service from folk interior. Quick delivery. Highly recommend.
I ordered a lovely lamp and it arrived a few days later. Really well packaged too! Thank you. It looks brilliant
Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is great to read you are happy with your new lamp. Thanks, Katy x
Folk Interiors Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 923 reviews