Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Folk Interiors Ltd
Read Folk Interiors Ltd Reviews

info@folkinteriors.com

Laburnum house,Chapel lane,Bucklow HillCheshire

I was initially hesitating to order from this company as never heard about them before, but I am very satisfied, everything arrived quickly and as expected. Definitely recommend it.
Beautiful products, thoughtfully packaged with care. I bought a gift and was able to give straight to the recipient as it was so nicely wrapped. Fast shipping and great customer service. 100% recommend :)
Def a 5 star experience! Beautiful cushions, real quality feel. Speedy arrival too.
Very prompt delivery, beautifully packaged. Gorgeous colours and quite original and differwnt and enchanting pottery. I'm delighted!
I love Folk so much! I’m delighted to have found such a great selection of all beautiful homeware. Thank you for your wonderful customer service, quick delivery and lovely packaging. I am so happy with my balcony basket that I’m about to order another! Best wishes x
Folk Interiors Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2022
No updates on delivery And following up with customers
Beautiful furniture. Arrived very quickly. I would not hesitate to shop at Folk Interiors again!
My new chairs look great!
Folk Interiors Ltd 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Folk Interiors Ltd 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Folk Interiors Ltd 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Great customer service and lovely products — not much else to add. Recommended!
happy customer
Great customer service. Quick delivery. One very happy customer 😊
Gorgeous pillowcases, beautifully packaged and super quick delivery.
Beautiful items packed with care …… always excellent 👍
Beautiful candle arrived quickly and wrapped in lovely paper.
Fantastic customer service, very friendly and helpful. Great quality products, delivered quickly. Will definitely shop again. Thank you
My order was delivered fast and was beautifully packed. Thank you!
Fast shipping!
Gorgeous mugs. Quick delivery and really well packaged.
Love the Nobodinoz muslin.
Great selection, quick response and received the very well packed item within a couple of days which was brilliant as I’m impatient!! I’ll definitely be browsing the site again!
Folk Interiors Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2022