Flying Flowers Reviews

Flowers
Flower Companies

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"My Gran loved the flowers. A great service and website easy to follow and use."
Are you Flying Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I'm really surprised at the terrible reviews. I sent my daughter a mini easter garden in a basket. She was absolutely delighted plus they arrived on time. We would definitely both use them again. I added chocolates and ribbons to my order. It looked stunning. Thank you flying flowers."
"Really poor delivery dates and quality of flowers, very expensive for what was delivered would not use again"
"My son ordered a bouquet of flowers for mothering Sunday. The bouquet arrived on Tuesday looking a little 'tired', some blooms has snapped off. He also requested that a card be placed in with the flowers. There was no card or message. I found the service disappointing. I have been a customer myself previously and up until now have been satisfied with the service, however this isn't the case this time"
"Arrived late, half dead, most went in the bin, no surprise when they had been sent out 9.3 and arrived 12.3 evening. Got pics... Not good"
"I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day. I had booked the delivery for the Saturday but they didn’t arrive until Monday and were in a terrible state. I contacted customer services who informed me that it was a busy time of year and they couldn’t guarantee delivery, even though you click on the delivery date on their site. Disgraceful customer service."
"My daughter ordered me flowers for Mothers day thinking I would get a beautiful bouquet as advertised (Sweet Cup Cake) she also added a small teddy to her order. She thought it would be extra special for me to get flowers delivered. The flowers arrived a day after the delivery date requested, they were drooping and leaves were drooping off the greenery. There was only one yellow rose not the three as depicted in their advert, only 2 full carnations and one broken one again not the 4 as depicted and the other flowers were also lacking. It was a meager bunch of sickly looking flowers which cost her £24.99. She could have got a much better bunch for £3 at the local garage. I have received several bouquets from Flying flowers in the past and the quality has always been excellent. I am sorry to say we both felt extremely let down and disappointed and will not be ordering from them again. My daughter did message to complain about the delivery not arriving on the day expected and has been told she will receive a full refund, this however does not make up for the disappointment."
"Ordered Mother's Day flowers and chocolates to be delivered on Friday 9th March 2018 to be sure they arrived for Mother's Day on Sunday 11th March 2018. The flowers/chocolates were not delivered on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday. On phoning Flying Flowers customer services they apologised and said they will deliver them on Monday 12th March 2018. This is disgusting as I ordered the flowers on the 6th March 2018 to ensure they would be delivered on time as I live too far away to take flowers to my mum. I will never use this company again and will tell others not to bother using them either."
"Ordered flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 10th March for mother’s day. My Mum has waited in for 2 days but they still haven’t arrived. No reply to my email to customer service. I eventually got through on the phone to be told it should arrive tomorrow 12th! Totally unacceptable I will never order or recommend this company to anyone."
"Ordered 4 days before mother's day. Only not to turn up on agreed date or even the day after. Their customer services are useless and their product is not as described. All in all I will never use flying flowers again"
"Ordered mother's day bouquet to be delivered by courier yesterday and it didn't arrive. Phoned company only to be told it was "unfortunately sitting in a depot in Peterborough but will arrive some time next week". Lovely. Days after mother's day and half dead I'm imagining. So I cancelled, got a refund and then, as I live over 100 miles from my 92 year old mother arranged for one of her neighbours to buy her some flowers on my behalf from her local Tesco store which, judging from other reviews of Flying Flowers I have just read, will be a whole lot nicer."
"by courier on a beautiful bunch of flowers for my mum on mothers day because I can't make it the 90 miles to see her but after waiting all day for the flowers to arrive by 7pm I called Flying Flowers to find out what was happening. I was told the tracking number didn't work so they had no idea where my mums flowers were so I asked if they could deliver them tomorrow but they said that was not possible but they could refund me. I've been left feeling awful and having to explain to my mum why she has nothing on mothers day. She's recovering from a heart attack so I have no idea if we'll see another mothers day together"
"by courier on a beautiful bunch of flowers for my mum on mothers day because I can't make it the 90 miles to see her but after waiting all day for the flowers to arrive by 7pm I called Flying Flowers to find out what was happening. I was told the tracking number didn't work so they had no idea where my mums flowers were so I asked if they could deliver them tomorrow but they said that was not possible but they could refund me. I've been left feeling awful and having to explain to my mum why she has nothing on mothers day. She's recovering from a heart attack so I have no idea if we'll see another mothers day together 😣"
"Wrong bouquet was delivered to my elderly mother. VERY disappointed as took some time to choose a bouquet that was scented with lovely flowers (roses, hyacinths, tulips in pink and white mix). This was very clear on the order. Instead she received ordinary pinks that were not only unimaginative, but would not have cost the same as the flower mix that I actually ordered. Required scented flowers because mother has poor eyesight. Really upset about this as was meant to be Mother's Day surprise. Awaiting my full refund after refusing offer of 50% then 75% refund."
"They sent an email to say they couldn't send the nice potted plant I ordered (it said they could on the website) and that they had already replaced it with TOTALLY DIFFERENT cut pink crysanthemums, which I know the recipient will hate. I called them within an hour and they said there was nothing they could do. They also didn't know what country their flowers were sourced from so I suspect they are very environmentally friendly (Kenya's water shortages are partly to do with the UK's demand for roses.)"
"Mothers Day order made from Saudi Arabia (see previous review) FOOTNOTE 6 March 18. I have been presently surprised; Flying Flowers have responded to my complaint (and possibly my review here) and said that they will send a new and separate order to the correct address for me. I thanked them and therefore mark this review accordingly."
"Campunula Basket delivered 15th February. 4th March complained as no buds opening and flowers open were going brown despite following instructions. Told to cut back those turning as this was only guaranteed 10 days! Do not use. Yearly spend circa over £100 so, what a reply."
"I placed a Mothers Day order from Saudi Arabia and made a typing error in the delivery dress (wrong flat number). I then called them at huge expense less than 10 minutes later and they told me they are unable to make the change and said basically, TOUGH LUCK the flowers will go to the wrong flat. What use is that? For all I know the flat isn't even occupied. I used to use this company regularly. NEVER AGAIN. Customer Service? This company needs to WAKE UP and realise that customers are people you are supposed to help, not FLEECE."
"Ordered 12 Roses for Valentines at over £35. Arrived with only 11 roses and one stalk that had been packed with no rose head. General flower condition very poor I could have gone round the corner to the supermarket and brought better for £10! But I ordered flowers to make it more special and they failed totally. Will not use them again!!!"
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time and lasted for 3 weeks."
Flying Flowers is rated 1.71 based on 97 reviews