Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can – whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
A excellent service, I will be purchasing flowers through Flying Flowers in the future.
Thank you Flying Flowers you have never let me down. Flowers just as ordered and delivered on time.
Good selection of products, reliable delivery arrangements and excellent customer service.
I was very pleased with my order it arrived with no problems and was easily sorted when I got into a few problems when ordering on line
Easy to organise and quality very good. I think I will use the other way of delivery as the standard delivery was a day late. You did say that this may occur.
Very good service, flowers really great. Thank you.
Michael Chapman.
Thanks , the flowers were for my93 year old Auntie,we can’t visit her she was in tears on the phone . Will defo use you again .
My friend who is in a care home is always delighted to receive a bouquet
of Flying Flowers from me
Arrived in time for my friends lockdown birthday and she was very pleased with them. A lively bit of cheer in these crazy times.
Recipient very pleased with flowers.
My 90 year old friend was absolutely delighted with the beautiful flowers. Thank you.
The letterbox flowers were brilliant, far better than expected. Too marks!?
Excellent value and arrived in perfect condition
Flowers arrived on the day and the recipient was very pleased with them
I ordered on line for my cousin for her birthday and she was very pleased with them
Great quality flowers always delivered on time
My friend was absolutely thrilled with her flowers. Thank you for a really superb service.
Excellent efficient service, beautiful flowers arrived on time.
Lovely flowers in bud .. my mum loved her surprise
Absolute brilliant price & delivery service was excellent
Flying Flowers is rated 4.49 based on 7,819 reviews