Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Disappointed at non delivery after 2 days. Had to keep phoning to check what had happened. No proper reason given. You should not be offering 1 or 2 day delivery!
Posted 58 minutes ago
For the amount of money I paid the flowers were terrible 2 rose stems broken & all in all wasn’t worth more than £10 very disappointing
Emailed complaint yesterday. ... had no response! ! Bouquet delivered bore little resemblance to website photo.
Hi Maggi, I am sorry to hear this. I have tried to call but you were unavailable so I have sent you an email with my apologies. Kind regards Stacey
So far the order has not arrived so it is very disappointing.
Hi,
Thank you for your review. I can see you have spoken to my colleague and this has now been resolved for you.
Best wishes
Sue
flowers never received nothing on line to say if delivered or not but have to say you could phone the helpline number lady very helpful they are going to send the item out again so far not delivered maybe I would not use them in the future sorry to say
Hi Mary,
Thank you for your feedback. I can see from your order that this has been now been resolved for you.
Kind Regards
Sue
I pressed wrong button! I meant to score 5 Very pleased
Thank you for your review, Rowena. I am pleased to see that you were happy with the flowers. Best wishes, Luke.
Complaint made via email by purchaser and by telephone by recipient regarding the awful state of the flowers received.
Hi Nicola, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. Thanks for speaking with me today. Kind regards Stacey
Very disappointed tiny BUNCH of flowers.
Hi, this is disappointing to hear. I have sent you an email with my apologies. Kind regards Stacey
Plant arrived split in two Half of it leaning to one side. A few dead leaves and flower buds soil completely dried out. Customer service very poor when asked to resolve Would never use or recommend them.
The flower sent to my elderly aunt who was in hospital for her Birthday were nothing like the picture on line did not contain the number of flowers it said although she was pleased I was not at all impressed if I lived near could have got better from any supermarket Do not use wish I had seen these reviews before using. Have contacted customer services hope for some king of satisfactory out come
I sent flowers for a family birthday,ordered last Friday and delivered yesterday....Saturday.... The greenery and leaves were all broken and roses in awful condition. Will never use this company again.
I have been send two bouquets now the first lot I got where dead. Supposed to get 14 roses there was 7 ... as an apology got another bouquet and again half the flowers where dead. The original bouquet was a gift!! Wont recommend this company.
When I first decided on trusting this company it was because of the reviews concerning the flowers. I should have paid more attention to the 1 star customer service. If you are doing an order from a different time zone RUN don't walk from this company.I needed to change the order to the following week and I was able to initially move the date up one day for the "over 24 hour" notice. Sent an email to "Wally" at customer service explaining the situation, the first email read like a form letter the second one was an automated response. For International orders do NOT USE. Appalling customer "service" TO NOTE: ALL1 Star reviews seem to receive this formulated response; "this is disappointing to hear. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email a brief description with your order number and billing address to: "customerservices@FlyingFlowers...". Which from my own from experience is nothing but a loop.
My friend who was ill hadn’t received flowers after 3 days. Finally tracked them down to the post office. After 2 days I had contacted flying flowers to explain flowers had not been received only to get a very brusque email which virtual said whatever has happened you are still paying. No help whatsoever in tracking where the flowers were. Very disappointing.
The funeral flowers were beautiful, but my family were horrified by the disgusting smell (like tom cats urine). Not only that, the flowers were plagued with cricket type insects when the box was opened. The insects escaped and were jumping around the house, so the flowers had to be bagged and binned to avoid infestation to the other funeral flowers. I am mortified that I have caused such distress at this a sad time. I have used Flying Flowers a few times without complaint, and hope other customers have not experienced this. I have emailed them 3 times asking for a refund with no response at all.
Terrible flower company never will use them again flowers delivered to our sick sister were nothing like what we ordered looked like they had picked from a forest, and they do not reply to my 2 emails sent with pictures showing what we ordered and what was delivered.Take your money and run beware people order number_10002893279/ peters stacey that email you have given is the one i have emailed twice with no reply??And no reply I WILL BE GETTING IN CONTACT WITH TRADING STANDARDS THIS IS FRAUD
Absolutely disgraceful, bought these for my wife, nothing like picture on their website, could have bought a better bunch from a garage for less money, never again.
ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL customer service. I ordered flowers for my sister and no attempt was made to deliver them to either a safe place or to leave them with the neighbours. Instead royal mail took them back and said she could not collect them until the next day! I spoke to the manager on the phone who was so incredibly rude and at first refused to give back a refund for failure to deliver the flowers and was constantly talking over me and cutting me off (probably because I am a woman). Trust me, if there was an option to give 0 stars I definitely would! Never ever have I received such bad customer service from a company. An absolute disgrace and I will never ever be using this service again! Trust the reviews and don't bother wasting your money as it will only ruin your day and the person who is meant to be receiving the flowers' day. Think I will stick to the many other flower companies who are able to fulfil their contracts!!
I received flowers for my birthday. Foolishly a brochure was enclosed showing how they should look - nothing like it! Followed all the instructions re water, cutting stalks etc but sadly within two days it was clear the three roses hadn't survived and the poor lillies just died - completely dead heads. It says flowers are fresh for 5 days - from when?? As others have said, don't waste your money.
Placed an order for deliver, flowers never turned up. Telephoned them and they said wait another day, three days after the delivery date still nothing turned up. Spoke to them again and all they offered was an apology and my money back. Receiving flowers on your birthday is supposed to make you feel special. I will not be ordering from flying flowers again. Their customer service skills are out of date, do not waste your time and money with this company, you will be disappointed indeed.
Flying Flowers is rated 3.76 based on 497 reviews