Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Friend pleased with flowers -?TB
Posted 1 hour ago
Recipient send a picture of flowers and they looked fresh although I had expected to see more.
Posted 1 hour ago
Arrived promptly, well packed. A lovely arrangement - very pleased.
A couple of broken heads and no flower guards but generally good
easy to use system
Flowers delivered on time, beautiful arrangement as ordered. (Ordered a hand written card which was illegible....which was sad) Will always order from Flying Flowers...great value for money!!
Fast, reliable service, very impressed would use again.
Great service, no hassle n straight forward process x
Good service great flowers quick delivery xx
My friend was very pleased with the flowers that arrived today. I was a bit confused with the payment form and didn't know whether I should put in my address or the recipient's address. It took me along time to realise I had to click on the left hand side to select the house number of my address.
Unfortunately the flowers could not be delivered on my niece’s birthday Monday 4th but she was highly delighted with beautiful flowers delivered the next day 5th.
My friend was very pleased with the flowers
Excellent selection of flowers and well packed, prompt delivery. Website works well. BR
The friend to whom they were sent was thrilled so I hope and assume they were as lovely as other flowers I have ordered from you (she loved the chocolates too!)
Reliable, flowers always last a long time . Always delivered on the day .
Well received thank you
Good quality service- quality items delivered as promised
The flowers arrived all ok. Although they were not as good as the picture.
Ordered flowers for my Aunty in hospital. They arrived a day late but she was delighted with them
Good selection at good prices and great delivery service but, disappointingly, the bouquet received was not as full as the one pictured on the website.
Flying Flowers is rated 3.76 based on 497 reviews