Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can – whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Delivery was 24 hours late.
Flowers ordered for day before a birthday, email came through to say “Out for delivery” as per the order, unfortunately they didn’t arrive for another 2 days which was disappointing. I’ve not Seen the flowers but I’m told their very good so that’s a positive.
I was lucky to get a special offer, and because of that my flowers came a day later. They arrived in a box, and when opened, they were secured in a lovely ribbon. A flower card was included with the words I wanted, and a leaflet on how to display them. Because of the longer delivery, most of the flowers were already open, but I can honestly say that they were beautiful, and I especially loved the sunflowers. Thank you🌹
The recipient was thrilled with the gift.
The flowers are good and arrived on time.
Recipient was delighted with flowers. Thank you.
Lovely photos
Beauitful bouquet but unfortunately the Rose's wilted on Monday.
Lovely flowers and arrived on the day of the birthday
I can't give you 5 stars because I don't see the flowers delivered but the feed back I do get is always good. From the ordering side you've never let me down. Thank you.
The flowers were really nice but having the vase delivered the day after wasn't good.
Delivered on time
Flowers arrived well packed and in good condition.
A very good service, we would use you again .
Apparently flowers very nice but confusion because no card to indicate who sent them.
Recipient pleased. Arrived day later than requested
Flowers arrived on time and my mum was really pleased, and the flowers are beautiful. However I had a code for free chocolates and they never arrived with the flowers
flowers to my carer were super but mine went astray, my fault
Flowers arrived on time and the Birthday day girls was very pleased with them, thank you
Flowers were lovely and chox great. Delivered on the day required. Your new website is good but different. Thank you Flying Flowers. All good !
Flying Flowers is rated 4.49 based on 7,819 reviews