Flying Flowers Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

About Flying Flowers: Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Categories:

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"delivered, thanks"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fast, reliable service, very impressed would use again."
"I have used Flying Flowers now for some years as I know that the flowers are fresh and that they will be appreciated as they always arrive on time and they are well packed so are not damaged in any way."
"My sister in law was delighted with the beautiful colours and perfume of the flowers she received on her birthday, along with the delicious box of chocolates."
"My daughter was delighted with the fĺowers. A really good selection in pink tones . Looked well in her mainly grey living room. Arrived on time and good value for money."
"Beautiful flowers, delivered on time with a neat card and little gift. Well packaged too, highly recommended."
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time Recipient was very pleased Thank flying flowers!"
"Very impressed flowers was beautiful my mum was very happy and pleased with delivery"
"Great service, no hassle n straight forward process x"
"Good quality products at a reasonable price"
"Good service great flowers quick delivery xx"
"True to the date you want them delivered and kept upto date on the delivery."
"My mother was delighted with the flowers received for her birthday."
"Fabulous! Thank you!"
"Cannot praise enough. We ordered flowers as a welcome to a new home. There was a mix up with new address - order was deliver on time and to the address given. When we realised our mistake contacted Flying Flowers explained what had happened and we were told not to worry, gave them the correct address and they sent out another delivery. Flowers were absolutely beautiful. Thank you to the caring, helpful staff. Will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to order."
"Easy to browse through the site, good prices, delivered on time. Excellent."
"Lovely photos to choose from. Very reasonable prices. Bonus gift eg chocolates. Easy to order on line. Delivery on time. My sister absolutely delighted. Satisfaction all round. That is why I always use flying flowers"
"Good value for money would recommend Flying Flowers."
"As far as I know they were very good, as you can appreciate I don't see the flowers!"
"I used them a few times and the person receiving the flowers have always been very pleased with them"
Flying Flowers is rated 3.72 based on 460 reviews