Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can –β€―whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Excellent service and beautiful flowers. Highly recommended.
Posted 41 minutes ago
I alway ask the people I send flowers to send me a picture so I can establish in my mind I got what I paid for always been pleased
Never used Flying flowers before,but will definitely use them again,sent them as a gift arrived on due date and my friend was delighted with them,one very big thank you.
The quality and service was excellent. Will use them again and again.
I always use Flying Flowers because they are beautiful quality and great price. My mum always used to use flying flowers many years ago too 😁
Flying Flowers 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Were delivered on time and was kept informed all the way through the order. Used them twice now and both times had excellent service from them. Will use everytime i want to cheer my family up with beautiful flowers.
Always lovely flowers and easy to order quick service everyone I sent to said the flowers are lovely thankyou
I ordered them for my stepmums birthday, she couldn't have praised them enough, the delivery, the quality the freshness. I thought she was on commission πŸ™‚
Sent flowers for a birthday and person received them said they were lovely.
Thank you for the beautiful flowers that arrived on the right day for our Anniversary.
My cousin was very impressed with the fresh blooms.
The recipient was overjoyed with her beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for making her day and so very happy.
An excellent service.
Flowers were lovely and brightened my day, thank you.0
Flying Flowers 5 star review on 9th April 2021
A lovely gift for my aunt recovering from an illness
All my Easter orders to friends and family were received on the dates requested and all were very enthusiastic about the contents. Flying Flowers is my first choice to go and always pleased with the service
Flowers in a very poor state not your usual standard at all.😒😒
This is very disappointing to hear Margaret. I can see you have contacted us directly and this has now been resolved. Best wishes Valerie
Superb service always delivered when expected and lovely long lasting blooms.
Excellent service. Lovely flowers. Will definitely use them again.
The flowers were sent to a dead friend for her 2nd lockdown birthday.They arrived on time and are beautiful. Thank you.
Flying Flowers is rated 4.48 based on 8,865 reviews