Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can – whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Beautiful blooms ,arrive on time and easy to order
The person I sent them to received them on time and was very pleased with them
My daughter, Rebecca Laing contacted you on 27/07/21 with pictures to tell you how poor her bouquet had been. She did not want to bother me with a complaint I ordered citrus Zing to be delivered on 24/07/21 they did not arrive until 26/0721 the free chocs did not arrive at all. The only flowers unscathed are the Lilies which were still in bud. All else was either broken ,withered or so dry there was no redeeming them. My sister and I have used you company and have always been very pleased.I welcome your comments. Joan Robb IS590153290101... Thank you
Hi Joan, this is not the service we aim to provide at all. I have sent you an email about the issues you have raised. Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes Stacey
The flowers I ordered from flying flowers were a Thank you present to my sister in law. She sent me a photo of them and they looked lovely just as i hoped.
Excellent service as usual my Aunt was very pleased with the flowers
Brother in law recovering from surgery and just loved his Rose's and has plans for them being in the garden next year
I sent the beautiful bright flowers along with chocolates and sparkling wine to my dear friends 80th birthday she was so pleased and absolutely loved them.
My nanna really enjoyed the flowers. However they weren't all in bud and a lot had already opened.
My friend was really pleased with her flowers thank you
Would like to know that the gift had actually been delivered not just it was ready for delivery. Thank you.
Very happy. Good value, good quality flowers delivered as shown as and on time. Quickly revived from a couple of hot days in their box and opened up beautifully.
Great flowers
Very convenient service. Great when you need to send a gift promptly (say if you have forgotten a birthday or other event). Very accommodating of your needs and reliable. Get the order out very fast and the flowers are very much appreciated by the recipient. Love also that you can add little touches to the order to personalise the gift.
Always prompt service and good quality products at reasonable prices.
They were really lovely no chocs though
Always delightful and arrive on time
Ordered 3 lots for recent half price offer with chocs. Two have been received on time and in excellent fresh condition with delighted receivers.,despite current problems with postal service , no extra delivery payment made.- excellent . Third to receive at the end of August . Would have ordered more as the offer was too good to miss but found it was only on site for a day or so and therefore missed further opportunity . Have used Flying Flowers over many years .Only wish I could use the service which is reasonably priced to send flowers to family in Europe .
My friend was delighted.
Wonderful service-easy to order and prompt response! Good reliable and trustworthy.
Beautiful flowers the colours were lovely too, arrived on day and nice and esrly
Flying Flowers is rated 4.48 based on 9,363 reviews