Flying Flowers Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Plant arrived split in two Half of it leaning to one side. A few dead leaves and flower buds soil completely dried out. Customer service very poor when asked to resolve Would never use or recommend them."
"The flower sent to my elderly aunt who was in hospital for her Birthday were nothing like the picture on line did not contain the number of flowers it said although she was pleased I was not at all impressed if I lived near could have got better from any supermarket Do not use wish I had seen these reviews before using. Have contacted customer services hope for some king of satisfactory out come"
"I sent flowers for a family birthday,ordered last Friday and delivered yesterday....Saturday.... The greenery and leaves were all broken and roses in awful condition. Will never use this company again."
"I have been send two bouquets now the first lot I got where dead. Supposed to get 14 roses there was 7 ... as an apology got another bouquet and again half the flowers where dead. The original bouquet was a gift!! Wont recommend this company."
"Had some flowers delivered today and they were no better than service station flowers, the roses were all curling on the outer leaves and when I laid them down all the buds of one of the flowers fell off. Did contact Customer Services and they are going to replace."
"When I first decided on trusting this company it was because of the reviews concerning the flowers. I should have paid more attention to the 1 star customer service. If you are doing an order from a different time zone RUN don't walk from this company.I needed to change the order to the following week and I was able to initially move the date up one day for the "over 24 hour" notice. Sent an email to "Wally" at customer service explaining the situation, the first email read like a form letter the second one was an automated response. For International orders do NOT USE. Appalling customer "service" TO NOTE: ALL1 Star reviews seem to receive this formulated response; "this is disappointing to hear. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email a brief description with your order number and billing address to: "customerservices@FlyingFlowers...". Which from my own from experience is nothing but a loop."
"My friend who was ill hadn’t received flowers after 3 days. Finally tracked them down to the post office. After 2 days I had contacted flying flowers to explain flowers had not been received only to get a very brusque email which virtual said whatever has happened you are still paying. No help whatsoever in tracking where the flowers were. Very disappointing."
"The funeral flowers were beautiful, but my family were horrified by the disgusting smell (like tom cats urine). Not only that, the flowers were plagued with cricket type insects when the box was opened. The insects escaped and were jumping around the house, so the flowers had to be bagged and binned to avoid infestation to the other funeral flowers. I am mortified that I have caused such distress at this a sad time. I have used Flying Flowers a few times without complaint, and hope other customers have not experienced this. I have emailed them 3 times asking for a refund with no response at all."
"Terrible flower company never will use them again flowers delivered to our sick sister were nothing like what we ordered looked like they had picked from a forest, and they do not reply to my 2 emails sent with pictures showing what we ordered and what was delivered.Take your money and run beware people order number_10002893279/ peters stacey that email you have given is the one i have emailed twice with no reply??And no reply I WILL BE GETTING IN CONTACT WITH TRADING STANDARDS THIS IS FRAUD"
"Absolutely disgraceful, bought these for my wife, nothing like picture on their website, could have bought a better bunch from a garage for less money, never again."
"ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL customer service. I ordered flowers for my sister and no attempt was made to deliver them to either a safe place or to leave them with the neighbours. Instead royal mail took them back and said she could not collect them until the next day! I spoke to the manager on the phone who was so incredibly rude and at first refused to give back a refund for failure to deliver the flowers and was constantly talking over me and cutting me off (probably because I am a woman). Trust me, if there was an option to give 0 stars I definitely would! Never ever have I received such bad customer service from a company. An absolute disgrace and I will never ever be using this service again! Trust the reviews and don't bother wasting your money as it will only ruin your day and the person who is meant to be receiving the flowers' day. Think I will stick to the many other flower companies who are able to fulfil their contracts!!"
"I received flowers for my birthday. Foolishly a brochure was enclosed showing how they should look - nothing like it! Followed all the instructions re water, cutting stalks etc but sadly within two days it was clear the three roses hadn't survived and the poor lillies just died - completely dead heads. It says flowers are fresh for 5 days - from when?? As others have said, don't waste your money."
"Placed an order for deliver, flowers never turned up. Telephoned them and they said wait another day, three days after the delivery date still nothing turned up. Spoke to them again and all they offered was an apology and my money back. Receiving flowers on your birthday is supposed to make you feel special. I will not be ordering from flying flowers again. Their customer service skills are out of date, do not waste your time and money with this company, you will be disappointed indeed."
"I have been using them for several years and found them to be completely reliable. What more can one say or ask for!?"
"I ordered flowers for my sister in New Zealand for 5th June, which is her birthday, but she had also had a major operation, so I spoiled her and spent about $95 on them. She said on the day that they hadn't arrived, and I asked her the next day - nothing. I then got caught up in life and yesterday received an email from Paypal saying they were going to debit the payment from us on 16th June. I checked with her and she still hadn't received them! Messaged Flying Flowers - no reply - put a message on the website - no reply. So my sister rang them and they said "the payment hadn't come through previously but it has now - shall we send them to you?!". That sounds extremely dodgy to me and obviously they had NO INTENTION of sending the flowers at all! Paypal always pay straight away, and as we had opted for 'payment after delivery' we would then get debited afterwards. If their payment had not gone through, they would have told us. DO NOT USE THEM."
"Received what could be described as a bouquet of flowers although it would be generous description given the amount of flowers. It looked nothing like any photo on the website and excluded any expensive flowers like roses. Rather than write a review l sent a photo to customer services who refused to address the fact that l received a bunch of the cheapest flowers avaliable which did not feature anywhere on their website."
"Ordered 2 bouquets, spending £54.00 for my sister in laws. When they arrived they were absolutely nothing like the pictures on the web site. I would have been better going round to my local filling station and buying a better quality product for a fraction of the cost. As for the free chocolates...well they never arrived. Absolutely rubbish."
"Purchased these for a friend and she rang me to say the bouquet was really beautiful I was very happy with the price I paid and will definitely use for my future purchases Delivery as promised Thank you"
"Always helpful polite staff, very good at advising you of the best offers."
"Efficient service. Flowers delivered on time, were of a good quality and lasted a long time."
Flying Flowers is rated 2.41 based on 201 reviews