Flying Flowers Reviews

customer service
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Very good choice from online catalogue, order delivered next day as promised and received very well by person to whom they were sent. Will use again and would recommend.
Posted 31 minutes ago
This is a convenient, easy way to send flowers; with confidence in good service and beautiful flowers.
Posted 1 hour ago
These were a present so hopefully according to the resiprecant they were lovely x
Posted 1 hour ago
I sent flowers to my aunt, yellow roses and freesia. My aunt texted to say delivered (on time) roses were lovely but the freesia were a bit poorly. In general flowers ordered by yourselves have always received praise. Just a little disappointed that my aunts flowers were not 100%. It wont put me off ordering in the future as another bouquet just delivered to a friend of mine was very complimentary.
Hi Zosia,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I have sent you an email as I would like to resolve this for you.
Best wishes
Sue
Posted 1 hour ago
Always dependable for quality and delivery.
Excellent website, very user friendly. Flowers were beautiful and delivered exactly as promised. Have been using Flying Flowers for years and have never had any complaints.
Quick delivery and good choice of flowers
staff friendly & helpful flowers delivered on time
Flowers delivered on time and my sister tells me they are beautiful.All flowers well wrapped and fresh. Easy to order, good value. Will use again.
I have always found the service and quality of flowers excellent.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. So quick and prompt with gorgeous flowers being received.
Great item and well received!
Flying Flowers were easy to order. There was a good selection of bouquets at competitive prices.
Wasnt as nice as the picture was on the web page to what my mum received for her 70th birthday.. When I ordered it started 100 %Extra free flowers. The photo mum sent me the extra flowers were not included . Disappointed this time with my order
Dear Customer,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I have sent you an email as I would like to help you with this matter.
Best wishes
Sue
I am very impressed with Flying Flowers. I have used them 3 times now and each friend has said how wonderful the flowers are and even commented how lovely the box was. I wouldn’t use any other company now.
A lovely selection to chose from, and the recipient was absolutely delighted with her flowers.
Everything went very well, ordering, despatch and delivery.
Beautiful flowers. Great service.
Beautiful blooms and a sweet teddy bear. Well worth the money.
A really excellent service. The flowers were lovely - and much appreciated by the recipients and arrived promptly on the day specified. One could not ask for more - thank you.
Flying Flowers is rated 4.41 based on 1,781 reviews