Flying Flowers Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

About Flying Flowers: Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Categories:
Flower Companies
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Click Here

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great website easy to order exactly what you wish to purchase, good variety of flowers and prices too, thank you. Orders always arrive on specified date and always look as good as the photos ordered"
"Recipient extremely pleased with gift of flowers which arrived on time."
"Excellent service."
"Efficient service.. good quality flowers"
"The flowers were delivered on the day I requested, and they really lovely and my Sister in law was delighted with them"
"Ordering was quick and easy."
"Had a slight issue with things but got sorted efficiently. Overall a great experience. Will definitely be ordering again."
"Lovely fresh flowers, good value for money."
"brilliant service Beautiful flowers Very happy girlfriend 👍🏻"
"Extremely easy and efficient service. My daughter was delighted with the gift of beautiful flowers, which I will certainly send again!"
"The recipient loved the flowers. Thank you"
"I have used Flying Flowers twice now. On both occasions they delivered beautiful quality flowers, on time. They are my go to on line florist."
"Yes good flowers and value in a competitive market place Thanka"
"Very easy to order, efficient & competitive. Will certainly use them again"
"Very easy to order. Arrived on time. They were a birthday gift. The person I sent them to said they were beautiful. Many thanks."
"All 3 of my friends sent me a message of thanks and said how beautiful they are."
"Very pleased with the service and my family said flowers are always in top condition"
"Arrived when expected and recipient was very pleased with them. The free chocolates was a nice touch."
"Arrived on the specific date needed and very good professional service."
"Very useful; quick service and good quality. Reasonable prices"
Flying Flowers is rated 2.75 based on 233 reviews