Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can – whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
A lovely array of flowers with lovely autumn colours
Flying flowers excels every time. Our birthday gift arrived on time and gave a lot of pleasure to our elderly sister-in-law. Thank you.
The bouquets always arrive on time and the recipients love them. Thank you
Arrived on the dot Fresh and looking super than you.
Good service top products
Ordered as a special surprise for someone recovering. Easy to order system on their website and delivered on a specified date with care. Note to remember to write on the note the name of who sent them, as they don't see the ordering information.
I ordered a small Christmas tree, with a few lights, which is exactly what my friend received! No place to add free chocs that I could see and they never received any. Very expensive for what it was. My friend appeared to be completely underwhelmed.
excellent quality, always delivered on time, good choice to choose from. Have used flying flowers many times and will continue to do so
Easy ordering process but the flowers sometimes don't feel like good value for money..sorry
Hi Fiona, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, I am very sorry that you feel this way, and have passed this message on to the appropriate department. With kind regards Michelle
All very good the post work well and the fliers are lovely
Arrived on time and in good condition. Great
They looked flat on arrival but picked up in water
I have orderered from Flying Flowers many times, and each time the flowers have been wonderful. Carefully packed and in excellent condition. Many of the blooms last for at least 3 weeks. Many congratulations to your packers and I will certainly recommend these flowers to my friends. Very well done and many thanks.
My nietwas very pleased wit the plant I ordered from you and it arrived on the correct day. Thank w
Always lovely fresh flowers, always on time and carefully boxed and delivered.
my sister in law loved her flowers for her birthday thank you
Bought 2 lots of flowers 1 for my mum 1 for my wife. firstly the flowers my wife were pretty good however most of the greenery was limp and mostly dead. My mum's was really disappointing! Happy birthday mum! Roses that brown and withered. Only fit for the bin. Did get a full refund for my wife so far, but its not the point the moments passed. Poor poor poor.
Hi Michael, thank you for your review. I am sorry you have been disappointed, On delivery our flowers and foliage do require a good drink to perk up after their journey, I can confirm I have sent you an email. Kind regards, Amy
Flowers arrived on time. They were exactly as described. Yet again, I am very pleased with Flying Flowers.
broken flowers also did not look like what was ordered
Hi Roger, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your flowers, I have sent you a separate e-mail regarding your review. Best wishes Jo
Quick easy ordering process.
Flying Flowers is rated 4.48 based on 9,771 reviews