Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can – whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
This Mothers Day was so so disappointing. My mother found me after forty years. This was to be her first Mother's Day. We live over three hundred miles away from each other. I have used flying flowers for many years But Never Again!!
I believe many Mothers will not have received flowers this Mother's Day because the company have not arranged for a sufficient amount of delivery vechiles With Royal Mail. They have been boxed for over four days , they arrived dead.
A load of rubbish! Nothing like the photo on their website - bouquet incomplete, flowers missing. Absolutely disgusting - SAVE YOUR MONEY, try Bunches instead.
Poor quality flowers,roses died after one day. Sunflowers very limp.Not good value. Felt very bad as they were a gift and I could not tell sender how bad they were.
Sadly I've been thanked for the chocolates and flowers but they were delivered a day late - not good as they were for a friends birthday (there is a clue in the words message).
First time I've ordered from you as I received flowers in late June from your company and the longevity and quality were so good. May need to revert to M&S as they have never let me down on delivery dates.
Hello Diana, thank you for your feedback. As shown on our website, our free delivery items have a 95% chance of delivery on the chosen date with a slight chance of delivery the next working day. Kind regards Valerie
Ridiculous customer service. I ordered flowers for my friends anniversary. Flowers did not arrive. ITS BEEN 5 DAYS NO REPLY FROM THEM. I would not reccomend this website to anybody.
VERYYY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I can see that we have been in contact and resolved this for you directly.
Kind regards,
Clare
Ordered, giving five days notice, flowers for delivery on 4th April. Today is 7th April and flowers have NOT been received. Presumably Flying Flowers has been pleased to receive my payment yet, not one word by way of explanation has been received.! Very evidently has Flying Flying shown itself to be unreliable and undeserving of getting my trade.
I have sent you numerous emails but as yet have not had a response I understand there is a problem at the moment but if staff are working from home someone would answer my mail. I am concerned that the flowers will arrive on the 8th April as it was confinfirmed
I ordered flowers - first delivery date was April 4th, 2020 which I took. These were for a friend who had a traumatic experience. I sent them to her via a neighbour. They did not arrive. I sent an e-mail - so far no reply. Very disappointing. I would not use them again
I ordered some flowers to be delievired yesterday and still nothing has arrived very dissapointed
Hi, I have sent you an email in regards to this. Kind regards Stacey
Was really disappointed at the size of bouquet as it’s appears to be a much larger bunch from the photos. Could have bought something similar from the supermarket for half the price.
Hi, sorry to hear you were disappointed. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. Kind regards Stacey
I ordered flowers for my 92yr old Mum to be delivered the Monday after Mother’s Day. Yes they were delivered as expected BUT they arrived sad and tired looking, she cut the stems and some flowers didn’t respond so she ended up with half of the bouquet I ordered. I’ve used you many times before because I believed that you’re a reputable company., she was very disappointed and I’m unsure whether I’ll use you again.
Hi Kath, sorry to hear this. I have sent you an email with my apologies . Kind regards Stacey
I ordered flowers from flying flowers to be delivered for Mother’s Day has unable to visit because of carona virus. No flowers were delivered so mother received nothing for Mother’s Day. It was very upsetting that she didn’t receive anything as well as not being able to have visitors. I did request my money back and received but I will never order from flying flowers again. There is a lot more flower companies out there that do honour there customers orders. If I could give minus stars I would. And I have informed all family and friends not to order from flying flowers.
Hi Rose, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards Stacey
Ordered flowers for a 60th birthday 4 days after requested delivery no flowers have arrived. I received no confirmation email however money has been taken from my account. Have emailed no reply yet. Very unhappy.
Hi, this is disappointing to hear. If you would like me to look into this further for you please email a brief description with your order number and billing address to customerservices@flyingflowers.co.uk as I have been unable to locate a recent order under your email address. Thanks Stacey
Not delivered when requested.
Flowers were delivered on time but very disappointed the flowers were limp not much colour dident received free chocs that was advertised with the flowers
Hi Carol, sorry to hear you are disappointed. I have sent you an email with my apologies. kind regards Stacey
Still haven't received any of my THREE ORDERS that were to have been sent for Mothers Day,!!!
Good morning Mrs Maclennan, this is disappointing to hear, I have sent you an email regarding this. Kind regards Valerie
Flowers ordered for delivery yesterday and still not delivered today. Emailed Customer service but no response so telephoned instead. The lady who answered tried too chase the Florest up that the flowers were supposed to be delivered from. We were then told there is no contact number for the florest and she would have to email them instead. This is an absolute shambles. My mother in law is now left with nothing on mother's Day!!!
Needless to say, I have made a complaint as they refused to give my money back as flowers have been marked as delivered!!!
This is very disappointing to hear, Andrea. I am pleased to see that we have been in contact and a resolution reached for you. Best wishes, Luke
Really dissapointed with the flowers. They look 1/2 the size of the pictures. They look like a £10 bunch rather than a £25 bunch.
Hi Andrew, I am sorry to hear this. If you would like me to look into this for you, please e-mail customerservices@flyingflowers.co.uk with your billing address and recipient name. Best wishes Jo
Absolutely looked nothing like on the website. Wont be using again.
Hi Anthony

Many thanks for your feedback

Kind Regards

Anita
The flowers are lovely but I do not like the unclear clauses re postage. If you click on a link that offers free next day delivery, and the confirmation again confirms next day delivery, you do not expect the flowers the day after that. I understand that there is a clause somewhere on the website that allows for this to happen, but this should be clearer.
Hi There;

Many thanks for your feedback.

Kind Regards