Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Flowers were delivered on time, but the lady receiving them was not happy with quality as roses did not bloom just died, not great when flowers is what you do
Good Afternoon, this is upsetting to hear, I have sent you an email in response to this. Many Thanks, Laura
My granddaughter sent me flowers in November. Mostly they were dead so I complained and a replacement was sent immediately . On the basis that the poor quality was a ‘one off’ and impressed by the speedy response and apology, I sent the flowers I am reviewing. I visited the recipient the day after they were received and was appalled at the shabby look with drooping roses and limp flowers. Indeed it was embarrassing. Delivery is good but the quantity and quality of flowers is not. I will not use this company again.
This is very disappointing to hear Melissa. I can confirm, that an email has been sent to you in response to this. Many thanks Laura
Nice to deal with, UNtil you enquire how delivery went? Not good or professional customer care to be told, 1, Check with whom you sent them to/ and 2. Check with the delivery agent. I am your customer, sorry WAS. Bill. Sorry I cannot select any of the boxes below, I do not know?
Hi William - sorry to hear you were unhappy with the service - unfortunately we are unable to track royal mail deliveries. Kind Regards
Anita
Saw them at friend’s house today & was very disappointed. Didn’t look very many in the vase so were spaces in the arrangement and the flowers were already looking tired. The sunflower heads were small & not really opening. Disappointing.
Hi Jennifer, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have sent you an email. Best wishes, Sophie
Delivered on time. But in a couple of days they are dying of. Not looking very nice
Hi there, thank you for your review. I have sent you an email. Best wishes, Sophie
It is the first time I have ordered flowers from you. As my wife usually does the ordering of flowers. But this was from me to my wife for her 70th birthday. When the flowers came we were very disappointed the roses were nearly dead. We found the box on our doorstep upside down.
Hi Ian, thank you for taking your time to leave a review. Best wishes, Dawid
Supposed to delivered on 21st September, arrived 21st October, not impressed.
Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. I'm pleased I was able to help you. Best wishes Stacey
Had some flowers delivered today and they were no better than service station flowers, the roses were all curling on the outer leaves and when I laid them down all the buds of one of the flowers fell off. Did contact Customer Services and they are going to replace.
Easy to order/ good website, a bit over priced for what you get and about 70% of the flowers didn’t last And only one of the sunflowers out of ten opened.
My son sent me a bouquet of flowers from Flying Flowers for mpthers day. They arrived with the roses looking a bit brown at the edges. By Mothers Day the petals were falling from them. I didn't want to upset my son by telling him, so I rang Flying Flowers. The person I spoke to was very sympathetic, and when she had located the order, she said she would send out another bouquet asap. This never arrived. Very disappointed.
I ordered the bouquet of the month, yellow roses & blue lily/orchids but that's not what arrived. Very disappointed that only yellow roses arrived. I particularly ordered blue flowers as it was for the birth of a baby boy :-(
Disappointed that flowers did not last a week as birthday gift. Have used before but will go elsewhere
Recommended by Good Housekeeping magazine. Small over priced bouquet. They arrived a day earlier than expected and two of the roses were dead the day after arrival. Would not buy from them.
Always used them previously, but was disappointed when making a complaint. I got no response
Wrong bouquet was delivered to my elderly mother. VERY disappointed as took some time to choose a bouquet that was scented with lovely flowers (roses, hyacinths, tulips in pink and white mix). This was very clear on the order. Instead she received ordinary pinks that were not only unimaginative, but would not have cost the same as the flower mix that I actually ordered. Required scented flowers because mother has poor eyesight. Really upset about this as was meant to be Mother's Day surprise. Awaiting my full refund after refusing offer of 50% then 75% refund.
flowers,are so differet in real life,can't compare with photo... don't reccomend this shop !
Please do not use flying flowers if you need a delivery on a Monday. It seems they do not get the flowers ready until Mondays and if they use royal mail can not be delivered on a Monday. Flowers arrived 1 say late on a Tuesday when ordered for a birthday on the Monday. Will not use again. Customer service a joke.
I thought I was pleased with the rose plant I had sent from Flying Flowers for my daughter, until I went to her house today to find it was not the pink pot that I ordered - very disappointing as you always presume that they deliver what you asked for. I would have ordered again but feel a lack of trust.
Poor quality flowers,roses died after one day. Sunflowers very limp.Not good value. Felt very bad as they were a gift and I could not tell sender how bad they were.
VeRy dissapointed that even though the flowers were being delivered by the post office, this company could not tell me If the flowers had actually been delivered. They couldn't track or trace them to see if delivered, couldn't phone the person I had sent them to due to circumstances, would not use again
Flying Flowers is rated 4.05 based on 724 reviews