Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
I don’t know if my flowers were actually delivered. I can’t answer the following questions as I don’t know if the delivery was on time, if it was damaged or not.
Hi Marie, Good Afternoon. thanks for leaving a review, I have sent you an email with further details. Thanks Laura
Flowers are getting to expensive
Hi Sylvia - thanks for taking the time to leave us your review - all feedback is important to us as it helps us to improve our services in the future. Kind Regards Anita
Not sure on which date flowers arrived as was between 25th and 26th but I knew they were there on 27th. Received a photo from recipient on 29th I was a little disappointed to see 1 rose bud was drooping and a few others outside edge of petals were browning. This is my observation recipients never mentioned it.
Hi Valerie, this is disappointing to hear, I have sent you an email. Many thanks, Sophie
Flowers were delivered on time but the next day some of the flowers had died. I have emailed but still waiting a response.
Arrived day after birthday
Hello, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that your order wasn't delivered on the day you'd hoped. I can see that this order was sent with our free postal delivery service which isn't always guaranteed to be delivered on the day you select. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Best wishes, Dawid
FLYING FLOWERS NOTIFIED ME THAT THEY HAD BEEN LET DOWN BY SUPPLIERS AND WERE DOING ALL THEY COULD TO FULFIL THE ORDER I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EXPLAIN TO THE PERSON THE PLANT IS INTENDED FOR AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH FLYING FLOWERS RE-IMBURSING ME FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. I EXPECT THE PLANT TO REACH MY FRIEND IN DUE COURSE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND FLYING FLOWERS.
Hi Doreen, thank you for your kind review. I'm sorry to hear that there has been a problem with your order but I'm glad we could resolve the matter for you promptly. Best wishes, Dawid
the flowers were lovely but arrived late
Hi Denise, sorry to hear of the delay. I have seen on the order notes that we contacted to advise and apologise via email. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards Stacey
My daughter was very pleased with the flowers I sent for her and her husbands wedding anniversary. I was disappointed the free chocolates were not included. I thought they would be nice for her husbands and the children. Hence the decision to send that particular bunch. I definitely ticked the box to have them included because I tried several times but thought they should appear on the final order. As I tried several times without success I wrongly presumed them must be automatically added
Hi Janet, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed. I have sent you an email with my apologies. Kind regards Stacey
Arrived quickly. But I didn't think they were good value for money
This is disappointing to hear. I can confirm that an email has been sent to you in regard to this. Best wishes, Luke
The whole system worked well but the flowers were very disappointing when they arrived
Flowers turned up on time, but they looked very tired, particularly the foliage. Some revived after a day or so, some didn't. Obviously such things are partly due to the treatment they get from the couriers, but wouldn't it make more sense to tailor products to account for this? Alstromeria and sea holly (unsurprisingly) fared well, but others didn't.
FRIEND SENT ME BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY TOTALLY DIFFRENT TO WHAT SHE ORDERED SHOULD HAVE BEEN PINK COLOURS, THESE WERE ASSORTED COLOURS THE ORANGE ROSES WERE FULLY OPEN NOT BUDS AS SAYS ON PAPER I WAS SENT ANOTHER BUNCH OF FLOWERS IN FEW DAYS WAIT FOR IT THE SAME COLOUR BUNCH OF FLOWERS, THE ROSES WERE BROWN ON THE OUTER LEAVES COME ON FLYING FLOWERS , WAKEY WAKEY
Mothers Day order made from Saudi Arabia (see previous review) FOOTNOTE 6 March 18. I have been presently surprised; Flying Flowers have responded to my complaint (and possibly my review here) and said that they will send a new and separate order to the correct address for me. I thanked them and therefore mark this review accordingly.
The price made me happy but that was it. The recipient had to ring the company complain about state of flowers and some died 24hrs after delivery.
Flying Flowers is rated 4.05 based on 724 reviews