Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Arrived on time; fresh well packed Flowers We will use you again and again
Posted 1 hour ago
always good.
Excellent service. Delivered excellent quality flowers on time.
Very Good Flowers arrived in excellent condition
The flowers I sent my Mum on the 17th of October are still going strong. Great service
No complaints from me - fine service and good flowers
When you order flowers, you get excellent quality and the prices are also terrific. They order on time. I will continue to use Flying Flowers all the time.
I have always been pleased with the flowers and the service.
Very good service.
The flowers were easy to order and they arrived fresh and well packed. The recipient was delighted with them.
I have always found the service to be very efficient and I have never been let down regarding delivering the flowers on time. I would recommend Flying Flowers.
Great value for money.
Recipient was very pleased with the Flowers,delivered on the day requested.
Delivered on requested day and recipient very please with bouquet.
I have been a customer of Flying Flowers for some years, due to consistantly goog product and service-kee it up
Absolutely Fantastic! I ordered 12 stunning roses to my girlfriends house and they arrived on my chosen date. It was a complete surprise and left her crying happy tears. Fantastic service would use again.
The flowers were easy to order, they were fresh and delivered on the due date
Fast efficient service.
Always good quality bouquets and delivered on time each time I have ordered a bouquet.
I hae been sending flowers to my loved ones, through your business ,for umpteen years and they have always been delighted with the floral arrangements. It is usually fairly easy to place an order and pay online.
Flying Flowers is rated 3.76 based on 497 reviews