Flying Flowers Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

About Flying Flowers: Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Categories:
Flower Companies
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets

Click Here

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL customer service. I ordered flowers for my sister and no attempt was made to deliver them to either a safe place or to leave them with the neighbours. Instead royal mail took them back and said she could not collect them until the next day! I spoke to the manager on the phone who was so incredibly rude and at first refused to give back a refund for failure to deliver the flowers and was constantly talking over me and cutting me off (probably because I am a woman). Trust me, if there was an option to give 0 stars I definitely would! Never ever have I received such bad customer service from a company. An absolute disgrace and I will never ever be using this service again! Trust the reviews and don't bother wasting your money as it will only ruin your day and the person who is meant to be receiving the flowers' day. Think I will stick to the many other flower companies who are able to fulfil their contracts!!"
"I received flowers for my birthday. Foolishly a brochure was enclosed showing how they should look - nothing like it! Followed all the instructions re water, cutting stalks etc but sadly within two days it was clear the three roses hadn't survived and the poor lillies just died - completely dead heads. It says flowers are fresh for 5 days - from when?? As others have said, don't waste your money."
"Placed an order for deliver, flowers never turned up. Telephoned them and they said wait another day, three days after the delivery date still nothing turned up. Spoke to them again and all they offered was an apology and my money back. Receiving flowers on your birthday is supposed to make you feel special. I will not be ordering from flying flowers again. Their customer service skills are out of date, do not waste your time and money with this company, you will be disappointed indeed."
"I have been using them for several years and found them to be completely reliable. What more can one say or ask for!?"
"I ordered flowers for my sister in New Zealand for 5th June, which is her birthday, but she had also had a major operation, so I spoiled her and spent about $95 on them. She said on the day that they hadn't arrived, and I asked her the next day - nothing. I then got caught up in life and yesterday received an email from Paypal saying they were going to debit the payment from us on 16th June. I checked with her and she still hadn't received them! Messaged Flying Flowers - no reply - put a message on the website - no reply. So my sister rang them and they said "the payment hadn't come through previously but it has now - shall we send them to you?!". That sounds extremely dodgy to me and obviously they had NO INTENTION of sending the flowers at all! Paypal always pay straight away, and as we had opted for 'payment after delivery' we would then get debited afterwards. If their payment had not gone through, they would have told us. DO NOT USE THEM."
"Received what could be described as a bouquet of flowers although it would be generous description given the amount of flowers. It looked nothing like any photo on the website and excluded any expensive flowers like roses. Rather than write a review l sent a photo to customer services who refused to address the fact that l received a bunch of the cheapest flowers avaliable which did not feature anywhere on their website."
"Ordered 2 bouquets, spending £54.00 for my sister in laws. When they arrived they were absolutely nothing like the pictures on the web site. I would have been better going round to my local filling station and buying a better quality product for a fraction of the cost. As for the free chocolates...well they never arrived. Absolutely rubbish."
"Purchased these for a friend and she rang me to say the bouquet was really beautiful I was very happy with the price I paid and will definitely use for my future purchases Delivery as promised Thank you"
"Always helpful polite staff, very good at advising you of the best offers."
"Efficient service. Flowers delivered on time, were of a good quality and lasted a long time."
"Great product, great service, my friend loved the peony"
"Flowers delivered on time and were of excellent quality. My friend to whom they were sent said that theh lasted for over two weeks."
"Flowers Arrived on the 4th of May for my Wifes birthday with chocolates. on the 5th of May flowers were dead.they did not look fresh from the start. Very dissatisfied. My wife accepted delivery as I was out I would not have accepted delivery. this is the second time i have sent a review about this order.VERY DISSAPOINTED"
"Very easy to use website. The flowers where delivered on time and lasted a lot longer than shop bought flowers. Will definitely use Flying Flowers again."
"Arrived on time. In perfect condition and the recipient was thrilled to receive them"
"Great value, beautiful very fresh flowers and service red on time. Always happy with purchases 😊"
"Great service. The flowers were fresh and in perfect condition and well packaged. They were delivered on date promised. Would recommend."
"Flying flowers always deliver on price, choice, free delivery and deliver on time. Everyone I've sent flowers to have always been very happy"
"Was worried flowers would not be good as they should of arrived on the bank holiday Friday"
"Delivered on time beautifully arranged flowers:easy ordering online"
Flying Flowers is rated 2.73 based on 231 reviews