Flying Flowers Reviews

Flying Flowers have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds. Full Insights

16% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets
Flowers
Flower Companies

How would you rate Flying Flowers ?

"I left a review a week ago and gave one star. This was because the flowers died within days of receiving them. I told my mum who sent the flowers, she wrote to flying flowers, and received a phone call apologizing for this and sent me another bouquet. These replacement flowers after a week look the same as the day I received them. Lovely bouquet, very happy customer."
"My mother sent me some flowers and chocolate's. Arrived well packaged on friday. Beautiful cream roses and lilac freesias. The next day the roses had droopy heads and the leaves were either droopy or crispy. I had to throw them all out by TuesdAy am. The freesias are now starting to drop. Not what we would expect."
"i ordered a large bouquet of carnations for my husband, the pic on site showed lovely mixed colours, what i got was just 3 pastel colours on 20 flowers and the cream ones were half dead and did not open at all i should have went to the aldi!!"
"Wife promoted so wanted to show her how proud I am Flowers didn't show up No communication No response to complaint email"
"Don't really want to give any grading thats positive. The pictures look great, but reality around £1.99 worth of half dead carnations. The sender would be devastated. Avoid."
"Pathetic little bouquet of a few carnations two spindly freesias and a branch of green leaves..would be £1.50 in Aldi. So sorry my sister wasted money on this for my birthday"
"Good Hosekepping endorsed bouquet ordered. Flowers delivered a day late and dead on delivery. On reporting this was promised delivery of bouquet from local florist on next day but this did not happen. Will not use FF again"
"I received a lovely bouquet of roses and mixed flowers for my birthday from my partner, unfortunately all the roses were dead within a week. I phoned flying flowers to be told they only guarantee roses for 5days . No apology ! Really 5days I have roses from Tesco’s that still look good 2weeks later. My partner regularly used flying flowers but won’t be anymore ."
"Flying Flowers are so dependable for excellent service, lovely flowers by post, & good value."
"Always used them previously, but was disappointed when making a complaint. I got no response"
"FRIEND SENT ME BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY TOTALLY DIFFRENT TO WHAT SHE ORDERED SHOULD HAVE BEEN PINK COLOURS, THESE WERE ASSORTED COLOURS THE ORANGE ROSES WERE FULLY OPEN NOT BUDS AS SAYS ON PAPER I WAS SENT ANOTHER BUNCH OF FLOWERS IN FEW DAYS WAIT FOR IT THE SAME COLOUR BUNCH OF FLOWERS, THE ROSES WERE BROWN ON THE OUTER LEAVES COME ON FLYING FLOWERS , WAKEY WAKEY"
"I ordered a basket of crocus to be sent to My Mum for Mother’s Day. She found the delivery left on the door step and opened the parcel to find all the contents dry as a bone, crushed and loose from there soil. They were not in flower as per the picture on the website. The company refunded me eventually of the £16.99 I paid but no apologies or explanation to how it did not bring a smile to face as per the advert! Dreadful service and product. I wished that I had read the reviews before making my order with flying flowers!"
"Excellent easy to use website, did the whole transaction on my phone in minutes. Good choice of products at reasonable prices. Recipient was delighted with the gift. Would use this company again"
"My Gran loved the flowers. A great service and website easy to follow and use."
"I'm really surprised at the terrible reviews. I sent my daughter a mini easter garden in a basket. She was absolutely delighted plus they arrived on time. We would definitely both use them again. I added chocolates and ribbons to my order. It looked stunning. Thank you flying flowers."
"Really poor delivery dates and quality of flowers, very expensive for what was delivered would not use again"
"My son ordered a bouquet of flowers for mothering Sunday. The bouquet arrived on Tuesday looking a little 'tired', some blooms has snapped off. He also requested that a card be placed in with the flowers. There was no card or message. I found the service disappointing. I have been a customer myself previously and up until now have been satisfied with the service, however this isn't the case this time"
"Arrived late, half dead, most went in the bin, no surprise when they had been sent out 9.3 and arrived 12.3 evening. Got pics... Not good"
"I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day. I had booked the delivery for the Saturday but they didn’t arrive until Monday and were in a terrible state. I contacted customer services who informed me that it was a busy time of year and they couldn’t guarantee delivery, even though you click on the delivery date on their site. Disgraceful customer service."
"My daughter ordered me flowers for Mothers day thinking I would get a beautiful bouquet as advertised (Sweet Cup Cake) she also added a small teddy to her order. She thought it would be extra special for me to get flowers delivered. The flowers arrived a day after the delivery date requested, they were drooping and leaves were drooping off the greenery. There was only one yellow rose not the three as depicted in their advert, only 2 full carnations and one broken one again not the 4 as depicted and the other flowers were also lacking. It was a meager bunch of sickly looking flowers which cost her £24.99. She could have got a much better bunch for £3 at the local garage. I have received several bouquets from Flying flowers in the past and the quality has always been excellent. I am sorry to say we both felt extremely let down and disappointed and will not be ordering from them again. My daughter did message to complain about the delivery not arriving on the day expected and has been told she will receive a full refund, this however does not make up for the disappointment."
Flying Flowers is rated 1.80 based on 70 reviews