Flying Flowers Reviews

Flowers
Flower Companies

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Just ordered a beautiful spring garden display for my cousin. She is absolutely delighted with,the arrangement. Arrived on time, beautifully presented and bulbs in early growth form so she can delight in watching them grow. Beautiful! I shall use you again for sure."
Are you Flying Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a large colourful bouquet as a birthday present, what a waste of money, a small wilted handful of dying flowers was received, I sent them a photo of what I ordered & what I received, they sent a replacement bouquet the next day but they were not much better! I was embarrassed. Would never use this company again. Shocking flowers."
"No guaranteed delivery and the failed to arrive on the day of the Birthday. Very poor experience. AVOID!"
"Order Number: 10002582962 What a waste of time and money!! Ruined the special day! Ordered flowers from them for our wedding anniversary and guess what?! They don’t get delivered! Have a chat with customer services they copy and paste what’s on the site regarding delivery! 95% chance delivery will be on the day and if not the next day! Why would I want to give my wife anniversary flowers on the next day?! When I ask if they get delivered the next, the flowers are useless to me I would want a refund? They copy and paste the same delivery information! Even after my family and friends told me not use them. I thought not everyone has bad service, let’s give it a try! Normally use InterFlora and have never ever had a problem with them. To be honest I ordered balloons from interflora and guess what?! They got delivered before noon! I would never recommend Filying flowers to anyone! I’m going post this on my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! I have saved the chats with online chat too! DONT USE FLYING FLOWERS! UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY WASTED!!"
"I received flowers from an elderly lady for Xmas and they were only fit for the bin. She contacted the company and they sent a replacement the following day but they were no better. I was not the only person she sent flowers to and none of them were of any use. She would have been much cheaper going to a supermarket and at least flowers would have been fresh. I certainly will not be ordering flowers from this company and would not recommend it to anyone."
"Shocking! Ordered a plant to be delivered on the Saturday before Christmas for someone who has recently lost their husband. This was not delivered. When I telephoned I received a cursory apology and was asked if I wanted another one sent or a refund! There is no way I want anything from this company again apart from my refund. I mistakenly didn’t read other reviews before buying, because clearly my experience is not an isolated one. Do not use this rubbish company!"
"Order placed for 2 Christmas bouquets, one being for an elderly lady spending Christmas alone. Got a confirmation email to say they would be delivered as agreed on Dec 22, then another on Dec 24 to say they were out for delivery. Since nothing had arrived, we contacted FF who said that due to courier issues, they would now be delivered onDec 28. Needless to say, we cancelled and will not be using them again. My issue? Why did they not let me know beforehand about the courier issue, then I could have made other arrangements. An appalling lack of service."
"Asked for them to be delivered on Mums birthday. They weren't then, and a week later, still haven't. Surely I shouldn't have to ring up, go through an automated menu to get my money back. They have the details, just trying to make it as difficult as possible."
"Received "Festive Star" as a present from a friend on Monday and by Tuesday the roses were dead and the chrysanths virtually. Rather embarrassed when our friends asked about them but they rang up and we have had a replacement today - just as bad as the first lot. £24.99 of daylight robbery."
"DONT BUY FROMTHEM- YOU GET BETTER FROM A SUPERMARKET! ONCE YOU HAVE PAID YOU CANNOT EMAIL THEM AND YOU DONT SEE YOUR ORDER TO CHECK IT- THEY ARRIVE LATE AND NO APOLOGIES- AND WHEN YOU BUY CHOCOLATES ETC THEY DONT TURN UP- VERY POOR QUALITY AND VERY FEW FLOWERS"
"Ordered well in advance to arrive for my mums 80th birthday flowers didn't arrive her grandchildren were upset as they couldn't make the her birthday living 500 miles away, when called customers services they didn't apologies asked me what I wanted to do made no offer after deliberation from the customer services assistant who I heard talking to a supervisor , she said rather candidly "oh just send them again" ! 3 days late still no sign of flowers I will never use Flying Flowers again.."
"Recommended by Good Housekeeping magazine. Small over priced bouquet. They arrived a day earlier than expected and two of the roses were dead the day after arrival. Would not buy from them."
"I WROTE TO FLYING FLOWERS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POOR QUALITY FOR EXPENSIVE ROSES AND NO ONE HAD THE DECENCY OR COURTESY TO REPLY OR AT LEAST OFFER A REFUND LET ALONE APOLOGIZE."
"My father in law has sent me many flowers using this company and they are always half dead or all dead, I have received a bouquet today from somebody else, again the quality is awful, I have tried to cut the dead petals and leaves off the roses to improve their appearance but it would be rude to tell the people who buy them for you that they're awful, I would not recommend that anyone uses this company, the flowers are always awful, a complete waste of money!"
"Very disappointed with the flowers that arrived. £20 for dead flowers not at all with this service"
"I regularly purchase flowers from Flying Flowers and only once did they arrive looking rather sickly. A quick call to a very friendly chap got it sorted and the next day, a fresh (and alive) bunch arrived at the recipient's address. Cannot fault them. Free delivery to boot!"
"Arrived day after my birthday even though daughter paid extra for delivery on day. Day after arrival roses & carnations dying. Is this down to royal mail or florist? Money to be refunded"
"I ordered a bouquet for my friend who had moved house, she posted a picture of them on her facebook page and they were disgusting! NOTHING like the advertised bouquet of autumn brights!! I emailed their customer service department twice and heard nothing. If she hadn't posted a picture I would never have known how bad they were! I wish I could post the pictures here but there is no facility for it."
"The flowers that arrived were just not where £20 incredible that they can charge that much my mother picked up an identical bunch from the supermarket for £3.50 and I saw a much more impressive bunch on the high street for £8.50 I was in shock at what arrived"
"I left a review a week ago and gave one star. This was because the flowers died within days of receiving them. I told my mum who sent the flowers, she wrote to flying flowers, and received a phone call apologizing for this and sent me another bouquet. These replacement flowers after a week look the same as the day I received them. Lovely bouquet, very happy customer."
Flying Flowers is rated 1.73 based on 89 reviews