Flying Flowers Reviews

Gifts & Gadgets
Flowers
Gifts & Gadgets
Flowers

How would you rate Flying Flowers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordered 12 Roses for Valentines at over £35. Arrived with only 11 roses and one stalk that had been packed with no rose head. General flower condition very poor I could have gone round the corner to the supermarket and brought better for £10! But I ordered flowers to make it more special and they failed totally. Will not use them again!!!"
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time and lasted for 3 weeks."
"£23.99 for a load of rubbish-looked nothing like the website photo. 25% extra too-really? Would've been laughable without the 25%!!! And they were supposed to be scented-absolutely no smell at all. What a total rip-off-they must be laughing their socks off all the way to the bank........."
"I ordered £30 worth of flowers for delivery just before Christmas and although they arrived on time half the flowers didn't open up and the rest died in the next few days. The friend I ordered them for told me today, the second week in January and when I complained to flying flowers they said it was too late and there was nothing they could do! It doesn't matter how long after I complained they still failed to deliver quality flowers and they've lost a customer and obviously I will tell people about this experience so it they will lose customers.Customer care at its best I don't think."
"My 82 year old Mum never received her Rocking Robin. She was upstairs when the courier knocked, by the time she got downstairs he was gone. It was then the Christmas break. Pointless now as I'm sure the plant will be dead."
"Very good service excellent flowers lasting a good three weeks plus will definitely use them again highly recommended"
Disappointed
Verified Reviewer
"So far, looks no flowers after 2 days the delivery date. No answer from the customer service either, Terrible service. DECEMBER'17"
Angela Jones
"The flowers died within 24 hours and they would not accept liability- they were a courier service"
"flowers did not arrive on specified day. customer service say free delivery covers 2 day delivery. not made clear on website, or i would have ordered elsewhere"
"My husband bought me a bouquet of flowers for my birthday from Flying Flowers. When they arrived there didn't seem to be many flowers. To be honest they looked like a £5 bunch of flowers you would buy from Tesco, which I would have been perfectly happy with. He also ordered a glass vase with them. To my horror when checking the bank statements I noticed that he had paid £31 for them. I can buy the same vase in Home Bargains for about £3. What a total rip off! Of the few flowers that came in the bunch, only half have opened after nearly a week. Over priced and poor quality."
Muhammad Zahid Naeem
Verified Reviewer
"First time use them never again.ordered flower for my wife s birthday paid extra 5.99 for exaxt day .sit in the house all day .still not arrived.very disoppinted.nver again"
"Missed the date Asked for refund They were for a friends wedding"
"Customer service was great and helpful, but the product itself nowhere near matched the photos on the website, also didn't come with a vase like it said it would, they arrived in a cardboard box so the recipient couldn't see them arrive. Worse yet the flowers looked half dead and they didn't last 7 days like it stated they would. Really disappointed"
"They delivered flowers the next day and made my friend very happy. The flowers were beautiful and well worth the money."
Joanne Adams
"The price made me happy but that was it. The recipient had to ring the company complain about state of flowers and some died 24hrs after delivery."
"Flowers arrived 2 days late and were mainly dead. The recipient was very upset."
"Delivered on time"
Antons Gorbacovs
"flowers,are so differet in real life,can't compare with photo... don't reccomend this shop !"
"half the amount of flowers I paid for arrived. No confirmation email or tracking number supplied. Then to top it all off no card with personal message supplied that I wrote out. All in all poor service for a special occasion!"
Flying Flowers is rated 1.77 based on 39 reviews