FloridaTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend FloridaTix
customer service
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

No help at all when we needed help during hurricane Dorian. Big Deal card could not find anybody that would accept discount card, complete waste of time.
Enquired about next day delivery guaranteed due to a last minute holiday. Guaranteed by 9am if I paid £20. Agreed, ordered, paid almost £2400 for Orlando tickets. Told I'd get ticket and tracking information numbers once scanned and posted. Several emails and telephone conversations later in day I expressed my concerns about the lack of ticket numbers and tracking details. Assured no problems!! Be there by 9am next morning!!! Next morning, NO TICKETS! Royal mail tracking shows item expected from sender. As I had suspected on day of ordering, hence my follow up communications. NOT HAPPY! Rang, complained, got a call from manager stating my tickets had been sent and apparently lost with 11 other orders! I ended up with ticket numbers,. Two 2 hour queues in Orlando parks with a lot of hassle to try and get tickets as reference numbers at Disney did not exist. A complete disgrace! Upon my return I investigated with Royal mail. The package postal label wasn't even generated until after the collection driver had been and gone. Therefore impossible for next day delivery. I did receive delivery attempt made in my first day in Florida! Very useful. HAVING PREVIOUSLY USED ATTRACTION TICKETS DIRECT FOR 11 PREVIOUS TRIPS WITHOUT ISSUES, I CERTAINLY KNOW WHO I WOULD RECOMMEND!! AT LEAST BE HONEST WITH CUSTOMERS. WE ARE NOT FOOLS. NEVER AGAIN WILL I OR ANYONE ELSE I KNOW OF USE Floridatix EVER!!
will not be using again! sell tickets with the wrong dates on for a lot of money and take no responsibility!
Ordered tickets paid £10 deposit - they the tickets somehow got cancelled! When I rang to buy them the woman said she had to charge me the full Price even though had already paid towards them and said I’d be refunded the next day as ‘the accounts person’ had gone home. - have never received refund and that was 3 months ago!
Nothing as described, when we complained, was just told it’s in the small print ! Check carefully before you buy
The bigdealcard we had alot problems with this card at restaurants they say they don't take it so you get fed up offering card up so you don't get in barest so card is not worth using
FloridaTix were seem to be a very sales focused... but once they get your sale the after care service is very poor. I found the staff rude and condescending. I spent thousands of euro on Disney package for my whole family and put a deposit down for discovery cove.. when I rang to make my final payment for Disney package and as no longer finically in a situation to do the discovery cove trip (which was close to €2,000 for one day) and wanted to cancel it staff caused a lot of stress highlighting how I’d loose my deposit (which I was aware off) and actually were wrongly trying to include deposits I paid for my other package in This by adding all deposits already paid to total owed. Staff wouldn’t listen to me, they argued and talked over me kept telling me I was wrong when actually I wasn’t which they realized in the end. It took a two phone calls to sort out. The second staff member had a particularly bad attitude. It’s a shame they made what should have been an exciting day paying of a trip of a life time so the opposite...
My tickets were due to be delivered today . I got a text to say no signature was required then I got a text to say that they couldn’t deliver them ( no reason was provided and nobody knocked at the door) I have had to re-book a delivery whereby now a signature is required and I travel in 2 weeks time . I am very concerned I won’t be getting the tickets in time if the same thing happens again on Friday
Bus services were very poor not advertised well ended up buying transport tickets even tho I had already paid for them
Disappointed that our memory maker did not work when we arrived and there missed out with photos and did not work at all I. universal I booked and explained I wanted everything as I was taking my grandchildren for a special holiday Please explain and compensate Pat scott
Total circus of delivery with DX they were 5 days late, your link said DX would deliver then the link changed to DHL. they arrived by some scruffy man in old car. I don't pay £3500 for tickets and expect this service!
Fast pass and bands was supposed to be included and didn’t receive them
Easy to use website and reasonably priced tickets
Not clear on the website was was included in free card offer, very dissatisfied as had paid more with Florida tix to get the deal and it didn't apply to what I had ordered in the end
We booked a trip to Miami and when confirming that trip we were put on the wrong trip. I messaged Florida you who blamed the company we confirmed it with. This trip was booked for my daughters birthday! This spoilt her birthday. We incurred extra charges as we had to get a taxi back to our hotel. The aftercare was poor and your company didn’t want to know.
We are truly gutted at what we got for our  Money ... will read reviews in future before we book anything at all ...
Too many errors
Explained in email.
The ticket should be less for 2 parks
Poor customer service and advertising
FloridaTix is rated 4.82 based on 4,165 reviews