FloridaTix Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend FloridaTix

About FloridaTix: We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

customer service
Jill Green
"Brilliant service as always and tickets arrived securely. Forth time using and I wouldn’t shop with anyone else ! Thank you"
Kayleigh McDaid
"easy to book and cheapest price, plus deposits accepted to book in at your earliest convenience-what’s not to love?! We always use Floridatix and highly recommend for every trip!"
Christopher Barnett
"good value for money thank you."
"The bigdealcard we had alot problems with this card at restaurants they say they don't take it so you get fed up offering card up so you don't get in barest so card is not worth using"
"FloridaTix were seem to be a very sales focused... but once they get your sale the after care service is very poor. I found the staff rude and condescending. I spent thousands of euro on Disney package for my whole family and put a deposit down for discovery cove.. when I rang to make my final payment for Disney package and as no longer finically in a situation to do the discovery cove trip (which was close to €2,000 for one day) and wanted to cancel it staff caused a lot of stress highlighting how I’d loose my deposit (which I was aware off) and actually were wrongly trying to include deposits I paid for my other package in This by adding all deposits already paid to total owed. Staff wouldn’t listen to me, they argued and talked over me kept telling me I was wrong when actually I wasn’t which they realized in the end. It took a two phone calls to sort out. The second staff member had a particularly bad attitude. It’s a shame they made what should have been an exciting day paying of a trip of a life time so the opposite..."
"My tickets were due to be delivered today . I got a text to say no signature was required then I got a text to say that they couldn’t deliver them ( no reason was provided and nobody knocked at the door) I have had to re-book a delivery whereby now a signature is required and I travel in 2 weeks time . I am very concerned I won’t be getting the tickets in time if the same thing happens again on Friday"
"Bus services were very poor not advertised well ended up buying transport tickets even tho I had already paid for them"
"Disappointed that our memory maker did not work when we arrived and there missed out with photos and did not work at all I. universal I booked and explained I wanted everything as I was taking my grandchildren for a special holiday Please explain and compensate Pat scott"
"Total circus of delivery with DX they were 5 days late, your link said DX would deliver then the link changed to DHL. they arrived by some scruffy man in old car. I don't pay £3500 for tickets and expect this service!"
"Fast pass and bands was supposed to be included and didn’t receive them"
"Easy to use website and reasonably priced tickets"
"Not clear on the website was was included in free card offer, very dissatisfied as had paid more with Florida tix to get the deal and it didn't apply to what I had ordered in the end"
"We booked a trip to Miami and when confirming that trip we were put on the wrong trip. I messaged Florida you who blamed the company we confirmed it with. This trip was booked for my daughters birthday! This spoilt her birthday. We incurred extra charges as we had to get a taxi back to our hotel. The aftercare was poor and your company didn’t want to know."
"We are truly gutted at what we got for our  Money ... will read reviews in future before we book anything at all ..."
"Too many errors"
"Explained in email."
"The ticket should be less for 2 parks"
"Poor customer service and advertising"
"TRIED TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT TICKET PROBLEMS AND PROBLEM WASNT RESOLVED POOR SHOW"
"You charge more than other sites, your lowest price guaranteed & price match promise is misleading & for someone who spent over £2000 on tickets with you, i'm disappointed with the service."
"The tikets sold for the show had not been bocked with the sales team in orlando so was not valed for the date that it was booked for."
"When we returned from holiday, I tried, unsuccessfully to contact Florida Tix to discuss the description of this attraction in comparison to what we got, but was unable to do this. I had wanted to provide a review of my dissatisfaction and the poor value of this experience and how it failed to live up to our expectations or even the description of the event. We also purchased Disney theme park tickets and felt let down that Florida Tix could have been more pro-active in furnishing us with information about closures of parks and road works etc in the resort. One of the Disney waterparks was closed, there were massive roadworks around downtown Disney, Downtown Disney was being refurbished so many areas were boarded off. Also Disney had introduced a new app system, to book fastpass tickets online, we only discovered this in resort and would like to have been prepared for this before leaving England as we could have adjusted some plans we had made before setting off for the holiday and took the right technology with us to do it there, ultimately we missed out on getting fast passes! Florida Tix may be able to provide theme park tickets at the lowest price but surely you have a responsibility to furnish customers with relevant up to date, in resort information."
FloridaTix is rated 4.81 based on 3,798 reviews