FloridaTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend FloridaTix
customer service
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

Had a problem getting the email with my tickets attached. Rang Floridatix and it was sorted out whilst I was on the phone. Brilliant service and a great deal on the tickets. Will definitely use next time. 😃
Excellent service from this company prior to our Orlando visit (Oct 5th 2019). Found them on the net (obviously) but decided to deal direct over the phone as they are based in UK. Lady who I spoke to was extremely hepful and knowledgeable - I had a lot of question. Ours was a party of 9 and she offered a very good price for Disney/Universal tickets. The £25 cancellation insurance was a no brainer as I was spending over 5 grand !!. Tickets were delivered by recorded delivery exactly as promised. Communication by email was near as instant as you would want. And the final test - the tickets worked perfectly in Orlando. There is always that worry but it was pointless. I can therefore Highly Recommend this company.
FloridaTix is always mine and my family's go to for any and all our tickets whenever we are going to Orlando. I have always received amazing customer service, received our tickets very fast and always well in advance of our departure so no need for pre holiday stress and the prices are always very competitive. If you are looking to visit Florida and you are overwhelmed or unsure where to buy tickets then look no further.. Very happy customer as always!
Used Florida tix for our tickets to the parks in Orlando Florida in 2016 and was that impressed with them we came back to purchase the same this year (2019) as before prompt delivery , Actual tickets not digital downloads like other suppliers . Keep up the great service we will be back again 2021 .
An excellent company ! We would would highly recommend them. Very professional and helpful They were willing to provide advice on the tickets we bought Our tickets arrived safely and swiftly On going to the establishments with the tickets we booked .All the tickets worked perfectly with no problems. Well done !
Tic as expected
great and easy way to pay for park tickets without any problems
FloridaTix is rated 4.82 based on 4,165 reviews