FloridaTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend FloridaTix
customer service
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

A great hassle free experience, with the piece of mind that the tickets were with us before we left the UK. Would definitely recommend and will certainly use again.
FloridaTix were amazing 😁
very good
Great prices, good service. Excellent payment options, fast real ticket delivery. Another great experience!
Excellent service from this company prior to our Orlando visit (Oct 5th 2019). Found them on the net (obviously) but decided to deal direct over the phone as they are based in UK. Lady who I spoke to was extremely hepful and knowledgeable - I had a lot of question. Ours was a party of 9 and she offered a very good price for Disney/Universal tickets. The £25 cancellation insurance was a no brainer as I was spending over 5 grand !!. Tickets were delivered by recorded delivery exactly as promised. Communication by email was near as instant as you would want. And the final test - the tickets worked perfectly in Orlando. There is always that worry but it was pointless. I can therefore Highly Recommend this company.
The whole process of buying our Disney Tickets through Floridatix couldn't have been easier. The after sales customer service was also excellent.
Great customer service good delivery 2 of our trips got cancelled due to weather and we got a refund within a couple of days highly recommend and would definitely use again
Easy purchase and tickets delivered next day
Very easy to order and to use. Have used this company for previous visits to Florida theme parks. Disappointing that having paid for Universal tickets we couldn't use them for the halloween evenings. I would have to pay a further $70 per person per visit extra to enter the parks during the evening.
After online research, this seemed to be the best site for reasonably priced tickets. Arrived amazingly quickly.
FloridaTix is always mine and my family's go to for any and all our tickets whenever we are going to Orlando. I have always received amazing customer service, received our tickets very fast and always well in advance of our departure so no need for pre holiday stress and the prices are always very competitive. If you are looking to visit Florida and you are overwhelmed or unsure where to buy tickets then look no further.. Very happy customer as always!
Got great quality service, fast delivery, no issues whatsoever. Highly recommend!!!
Very easy to use, clear and concise
We’ve used Floridatix for many years and always receive great service. The tickets are a great price, and amazing value for theme parks in Florida. We have always received a free offer or free parking which is a massive saving! We love Floridatix ! Thank you for helping us get more from our holiday!
First time I have used FloridaTix great service and best price on tickets, when we go back will check out FloridaTix for sure
We had a great experience in Orlando, Florida, thanks to Floria Tix. Everything was received promptly, and we had no issues once we were in the parks. My kids particularly loved Universal Orlando Resort, and the Wizarding World!
Would just like to say a massive thank you to Floridatix especially penny Higgs for all her help with our park tickets and stuff as you can imagine we are back from our holiday and what a fantastic time we had. the Family thoroughly enjoyed the dine with Shamu which Penny recommended to us and we wouldn’t have known about it if it wasn’t for you so thank you so much if you don’t mind I’d like to keep you in mind for our next trip so we will be in contact again soon just like to say a massive thank you once again for all your help all the phone calls and all the emails backwards and forwards thank you
Very easy to order attraction tickets online, received them in good time, and had no problems at any of the venues. Thank you.
Great price
Easy payments sent to the house staff were great!! One thing I would say is called to make payment one day and the girl read my card details back to me over the phone, clear GDPR breech
FloridaTix is rated 4.82 based on 4,165 reviews