FloridaTix Reviews

4.8
Based on 4,433 reviews
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

Thank you to Carly, who helped speed up my refund 🙏 😀
I’ve dealt with this company for a number of years and honestly you cannot fault them. They are not just a faceless company but nice people who respond positively emails and phone calls. I emailed them to change dates for all of my parties tickets by a few months, expecting to lose deposits etc even though some of them are discovery cove but the lovely assistant Jennie sorted it all for me, giving me alternative dates to suit and changing them all over without fuss. I wouldn’t consider buying my tickets from anywhere else. A few years ago I forgot to pay my balance 5 weeks before and they gave me a friendly reminder by phone call. Highly recommend Floridatix!
What a great experience we have had with floridatix Jennie who helped us through the whole process was brilliant 5 star service would definitely recommend you guys and hopefully will deal with yous in future 😀
Pennie was absolutely excellent, so helpful and able to give great information about the tickets and what is involved. Highly recommended Floridatix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jennie from attraction world has been very helpful and so quick at coming back to me. She changed our ticket package and travel dates immediately for us. Thanks 😊
Purchased Discovery Cove and basketball tickets through FloridaTix. First class service, able to print tickets at home, with both sets of tickets accepted without any problems. Thanks for excellent service!
Brilliant customer service, have used floridatix many times and will continue to do so in the future x
We always book our Florida park tickets with Penny at FloridaTix. Absolutely fantastic service and great prices. We also make use of their ticket insurance aswell, which was great to have in 2020 when covid hit.
Staff very friendly and extremely helpful
Excellent company. They respond to emails very promptly and have resolved my issues very quickly to my utmost satisfaction. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from Sarah
Really good service
We ordered some Universal tickets the site is easy to use and tickets were with us by the date stated. We have used FloridaTix many times before, and recommended them to family and friends as we have always received good service.
very good service
It was easy to pay with deposit system and the final balance but as it stands I still haven't recieved my tickets
Great price and service
Excellent service - very helpful when we realised we had forgotten to actually take the tickets with us! Couldn't be happier.
Great service, used for Disney tickets. Email arrived promptly.
Friendly and professional service. very quick delivery.
FloridaTix is rated 4.82 based on 4,433 reviews