FloridaTix Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend FloridaTix

About FloridaTix: We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

customer service
Jill Green
"Brilliant service as always and tickets arrived securely. Forth time using and I wouldn’t shop with anyone else ! Thank you"
Kayleigh McDaid
"easy to book and cheapest price, plus deposits accepted to book in at your earliest convenience-what’s not to love?! We always use Floridatix and highly recommend for every trip!"
Christopher Barnett
"good value for money thank you."
"Floridatix were fantastic I booked several tickets some I paid outright and others I used the deposit scheme , we received free tickets to pirates dinner show as well as our big deal cards will always use Floridatix now for further trips ."
"Perfect holiday attachment"
"Excellent service and good value for money. The tickets for universal and discovery cove arrived quickly in the post!"
"Competitive ticket price and some nice freebies too."
"Tic as expected"
"Had a problem getting the email with my tickets attached. Rang Floridatix and it was sorted out whilst I was on the phone. Brilliant service and a great deal on the tickets. Will definitely use next time. 😃"
"Great service"
"Excellent tickets arrived early and reasonably well priced."
"Efficient and courteous"
"Would highly recommend and would definitely use again"
"Amazing is all I can say"
"Fantastic experience"
"Quick and simple to use."
"Wouldn’t buy my tickets from anyone else"
"Excellent customer service and great value for money"
"Perfect thanks"
"It was great"
"Very good quick delivery no complaints"
"Easy to order and use - never had a problem with Florida Tix"
"Great service"