FloridaTix Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend FloridaTix

About FloridaTix: We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

customer service
Jill Green
"Brilliant service as always and tickets arrived securely. Forth time using and I wouldn’t shop with anyone else ! Thank you"
Kayleigh McDaid
"easy to book and cheapest price, plus deposits accepted to book in at your earliest convenience-what’s not to love?! We always use Floridatix and highly recommend for every trip!"
Christopher Barnett
"good value for money thank you."
"I emailed to get the price match and no one ever got back to me. Having paid £25 for this, I thought that response was very disappointing. Everything else was excellent."
"Tickets arrived in 2days"
"Your service was good but There could be some improvements made in explaining the details on your tickets. As the two Disney 14 day tickets we received, have a date of 2017 on the back of them , which was rather confusing if you are travelling in 2019 , as one can only assume that they tickets expired in 2017. I had to contact customer support for them to advise that the tickets were actually physically issued in 2017 to floridatix and can be used in 2019 . Saves time if you explain this in your documentation"
"You state on your brochure free parking but no parks we visited had this so we had to pay $25 for each one"
"Probably not a fault of Floridatix but we could not register or sinc the Disney passes so we could fast pass except our 7 year old sons pass. Disney staff didn't have a clue how to fix the issue. Disney was a total disaster, 8 hours in animal kingdom for 1 ride and magic kingdom not much better. Universal on the other hand was amazing and could not fault it. Im put off Disney for life..."
"Tried to change me order got auto response but no other reply."
"It didn’t work when I went to boom on line and had to ring up with a code I got given, did this, staff friendly and I paid the deposit. The next week when I checked my credit cards to my horror the full amount (a lot as booking for 6 people) had come off my card and a further £60.... quickly rang up in panic mode and they sorted it, putting the £60 suck on my card. The guy was really helpful and apologetic that it had happened. Lucky for us we could afford for the full amount to come onto our card but I’m sure there are families out there that couldn’t have that and it could have put them at risk of paying extra fees going over their limit on a card? Not noticing and paying twice etc."
"Service and price good for tickets but the "Big deal in Florida" card is useless and I never managed to get a single discount as no where accepted it."
"Asked for actual tickets rather than email tickets and you sent email tickets"
"we tried live chat several times and on different days never available. ran out of sea world tickets so had to wait. but on the whole acceptable service on delivery and tickets good as usual. need to sort the live chat ."
"Kennedy space center from Orlando. Really long journey back with countless stops before dropping at ikon360. Journey started there with no stops til Kennedy. That wasn’t advertised in the info..,"
"We had a great time at Kennedy Space Center. Only problem was the hotel advertised as a pick up point is incorrect so we had to travel to a different hotel at our own cost to pick up the transport. FloridaTix were not interested and offered no help when I called them."
"not very good service get accused of stuff"
"Our experience was good untill you changed something we didnt know untill we where in america.. You did our booking then a couple of weeks before we where going we got a call from someone offering us the dine with shamu package, we took this offer thinking it was an add on to our booking and along with our booking was the free shuttle bus but when we where in america they told us we didnt have any free bus... so emailed you guys to be told that when the dine with shamu booking was made you took that other offer away from us... Very dissapointed with this as we where not told about this and finding out when we where already in america was not good as we then had to fork out £25 dollars a day in parking charges, we spent over $200 on parking which we had no budgeted for atall.. Very unsatisfied with this..."
"Service was good, very helpful staff,but didn't explain about the tickets I bought to swim with the manatees,as when I called to check our dates & confirm, they told me there wasn't any spaces left that day or for the two weeks we were there,so I was was really disappointed as this was to be my 50th birthday present from my children,the lady I spoke said you really should have phoned,when I bought the tickets.But Florida tix said wait till you get there then confirm."
"Had a problem as the bar codes would not work "
"Quick and easy "
"Service was o. K. Had issues with what tickets got sent to what I had ordered. Had to fight to get what we originally agreed on."
"Not sent actual tickets as advertised"
"One negative which I'm Still awaiting a reply. many rides were cloeses and floridatix failed to inform us of this so it was quite disappointing. Closed rides were  three in seaworld Three in magic kingdom "
FloridaTix is rated 4.81 based on 3,798 reviews