FloridaTix Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend FloridaTix

About FloridaTix: We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

customer service
Jill Green
"Brilliant service as always and tickets arrived securely. Forth time using and I wouldn’t shop with anyone else ! Thank you"
Kayleigh McDaid
"easy to book and cheapest price, plus deposits accepted to book in at your earliest convenience-what’s not to love?! We always use Floridatix and highly recommend for every trip!"
Christopher Barnett
"good value for money thank you."
"A good website to buy your tickets off, especially with the Memory Maker included!"
"Booked fast pass only to be informed once in the parks that these need to be booked well in advance of the visit. Disappointing as the children missed out on a few of the more popular rides because of the waiting time. Avatar was 240 minute wait."
"Helpful. But service was not good during weekend."
"Good and a fair price"
"Great service"
"I fantastic value with tickets compared to other sites"
"website very easy to use."
"Procedure for applying for tickets was quite straightforward and provided you with all the necessary information"
"Good value and easy to use"
"Good website easy to use"
"Very easy to use and reliable services. Our tickets arrived in just 3 days and all worked perfectly. The only bad point for us is the fact that Floridatix.com does not accept American Express cards."
"Smooth ordering of the tickets and helpful"
"Staff very helpful and quick to try and sort the problem when we Had a few issues with our tickets not working with the Disney app."
"tickets offered at a good price, and only a deposit required initially which helps me budget for my holiday"
"Very helpful"
"Delivery of tickets was very prompt. Would have liked the option to not receive the secondary package of Disney paraphernalia which wasn’t wanted or required and included lots paper & plastic. Review would be 5 if not for the second package."
"Gave very good advice, and explanation."
"I had difficulty with website, it would not let me return to the page following verification of my credit card. I called your help line to find that the payment had been taken but tickets were not generated. The lady I spoke to sorted it for me very quickly and my tickets arrived within days."
"Made life easy"
"Very good service, prompt delivery of tickets"
FloridaTix is rated 4.81 based on 3,798 reviews