FloridaTix Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend FloridaTix

About FloridaTix: We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

customer service
Jill Green
"Brilliant service as always and tickets arrived securely. Forth time using and I wouldn’t shop with anyone else ! Thank you"
Kayleigh McDaid
"easy to book and cheapest price, plus deposits accepted to book in at your earliest convenience-what’s not to love?! We always use Floridatix and highly recommend for every trip!"
Christopher Barnett
"good value for money thank you."
"I have messaged twice, and phoned once and have been told each time that I would have a renewed ticket with an amended name on within 48 hrs! I have been assured it is on the system but have still not received ticket!"
"I thought it was going to be a good site based on recommendation but disappointed that I e-mailed for further information when trying to book tickets without response. I am not sure where I stand at the moment so will probably have to phone when I thought e-mailing would be simpler"
"Disappointed, purchased a Dine 4 Less card to use at a certain buffet venue and they would not accept it - this also happened at a second eatery. I contacted the Florida Tix office although I received a pleasant reply I am still waiting for a refund as requested. This card is a total waste of money. Also, the website suggests that tickets are 'real tickets' all I received were e tickets."
"If your going to use this company to book tickets then book then yourself online, I booked online no issues then liaised with customer services for some others . . My 1 booking was put through 3 times resulting in me having to wait over a week to get over £800 back! Goody bag for the hassle was good but I’d of rather the overpayment just hadn’t happened!"
"Were happy to sell us 14 Days Disney Tickets but the Florida Tix help desk didn’t want to know us when we couldn’t register the tickets on Disney app. Buy elsewhere."
"The 14 day ultimate ticket supplied only had 4 days of validity. Spent 45 mins on phone sorting out with wdw Orlando. Only noticed when trying to book fastpasses so managed to fix (?) before traveling to USA. Would have been even more inconvenient had we been refused theme park entry on day 5!"
"I have ordered a few different tickets from floridatix. What i don't like, is that they dont specify if its a voucher or actual tickets you will receive. I ordered a special event Disney ticket, yet when it arrived there was nothing to say that it was for the event booked ( the actual pass stated "can not be used for special events" and came as a fast pass card). We has a major panic thinking that theybhad sent the wrong tickets. I ha e booked my main tickets with attraction tickets direct...i just don't feel comfortable with floridatix."
"never used you but felt compelled to share my experience of discovery cove."
"Didn't have what they were advertising "
"For other tickets i have brought it would be a 10, but i'm not happy that we had to buy data to claim our seats once in Florida. More information should be sent with the e-tickets to make it clearer; like 'please print these tickets and take to the venue prior to your performance date to book your seats and meal'."
"I book my tickets before my sister and she got free stuff like gator land I was disappointed with the Halloween horror night tickets it's my fault I believed they were for every night not just some times apart from that it was fine thanks"
"It would have been nice to be told before we went that it was not available so that we could have booked another show.  I am also still awaiting a reply to my complaint and a refund for the three bookings that were made"
"Because I got 2 other lots of tickets and was not able to visit many of the attractions due to the hurricane and customer services were not very helpful, no money back and lost alot of money"
"disappointing information with regard to air boat ride"
"You knew names of us who was booked in. Why was we not questioned when bought tickets about sons girlfriend name being different and getting a waiver. Ruined my anniversary, but you won`t be bothered"
"We found prices were cheaper in the US on some things."
"No reply and explanation to latest email"
"they state you get real tickets but get vouchers"
"Not relevant as I would not recommend Universal to my friends"
FloridaTix is rated 4.81 based on 3,798 reviews