Flexed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexed
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flexed Reviews

About Flexed:

The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy
Flexed 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Flexed 5 star review on 12th June 2018
Nick C
Flexed 5 star review on 31st October 2017
Robert
Very bad customer service. They provide the wrong informations, supply lower spec cars and don’t honour their offers. Avoid!
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us, we appreciate your feedback.

The information displayed on website or brochure is automatically fed to us from a database that gets updated by the relevant manufacturer. We can only use this information for reference or illustration purposes only as new models are subject to change without any prior notice.

If you aren’t happy with the car you’ve received, we will always offer to swap the vehicle into an alternative option.

Our offers are also subject to stock availability can change or be withdrawn at any time.

To help resolve your issue, please can you send us a private message separately so we can discuss available options for your lease going forwards.

Mark from The Flexed Team
Ordered a caddy van.
My only request was it MUST have solid back doors.Arrived after a 2hour train journey only to find it has glass,my fitters carry expensive tools and I did not want them on show.They did not have a caddy with solid doors so had to take it.
I returned it 2 weeks later even though I paid for the month.
Hi David,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us, your honest feedback is greatly appreciated.

We always endeavour to supply a vehicle which meets our customer's expectations. If this is not met, we will try to find a similar vehicle to swap into.

Unfortunately, on this occasion, we have been unable to resolve the issue. Instead, we would like to offer a full refund for your rental paid and a member of our team will be in contact shortly to arrange this.

We'd love to have another opportunity to supply a vehicle to you. So should you decide to place a new order, we will waive any initial set-up costs associated with the lease.

Mark from The Flexed Team
The initial process was indeed very easy. However, all further communications have been abrupt and rude. Today, Christmas Eve, I received an email threatening to cancel the lease because I hadn't paid their extortionate fees (£30) they applied for a parking ticket I received. This was quickly doubled because I didn't answer the phone when they called to tell me it hadn't been processed.

The reason it wasn't paid was that they presented the direct debit later than they said they would.

Previously, I had attempted to contact them to make a query about the mileage allowance. It took me a number of calls, over two weeks of being told I would get a callback. To actually speak to someone. When I finally got through and raised this issue, I was told that I had never called. Upon sending a screenshot of my call history. It wasn't considered an issue at all.

The car is great, but I am not willing to show loyalty to a company with such poor customer service. As soon as Christmas/New Year is gone. I shall be seeking a new vehicle from elsewhere.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us, we appreciate the honest feedback.

A member of our team will contact you personally to discuss the points raised.

Mark from the Flexed Team
Before I received my vehicle i got an email with the registration number where i was told i need to insure the car before they could deliver it to me, as per the email stated I used the number plate given to me to insure the car an as my residential road is permit road i purchased a permit for my road. On friday 15 june i noticed i got a penalty chare notice for parking without a permit outside my house, i called my council straight away n they comfirmed the registration i provided them had an active permit, but upon checking my car i noticed that an incorrect number plate was provided to me by autohorn company/Mercedes-benz of leeds. I contacted auto horn right away an they said as this was their error they would provide me with a rental car till the problem was sorted, a couple hours later i got a call again from auto horn that they can not provide me a hired car but the correct number plate will be mailed to me the next day before 1pm so that i will not be without a car over te weekend, i waited till 1pm today an still have not recieved anything so i called autohorn manager who was dealing with it an he told me that i will not get the correct registration plate until monday which means i will be without a car for 3 days,

I did not want to drive the current car i got because upon speaking to the metropolitan police they said i can potentially be stopped as the number plate does not match the make and model of the car.

I am extremely disappointed with the service I recieved as this was no fault of my own, an i was unable to drive my car on my religious celebration day of eid where i needed to use my car but was unable to,

I got told many things such as i will be provided a hired car so that I won't be without a car/ i will be provided with the correct number plate the following day, an neither of these things happened.
Hello Junaid,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us, your opinion helps us to improve our services going forward.

To give you an insight into our operations, we have a fleet of 1,400+ cars and we mostly rely on the supplying dealer to provide us with the correct registration details. On this rare occasion, the details supplied to us directly from Mercedes were incorrect and was only flagged up during your call with the council.

Due to unfortunate timing (Friday afternoon) and location (between York and London) we were unable to get the correct registration plates sent out to you on time. We tried to arrange alternative modes of transport but we couldn’t get a like-for-like hire car sorted on time. Instead, we have offered to pay any transport costs you may incur from taxis/other forms of transports as well as four free days’ worth of hire.

We have tried our best to meet expectations and please accept our apologies if you have felt we let you down. Should you have any other queries regarding your account please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.

The Flexed Team
Do not use this company (autohorn)! They give me incorrect information during the quote stage, they failed to deliver the car at the agreed time, then service afterwards is terrible. They are quite happy to take payments by card when it suits them but then you are threatened with cancellation if you would like to make a payment by card.

Awful company (will be going back to Nationwidevehicle contracts)
Hello,

Thanks for taking time to review our short-term leasing services.

Due to how fast our daily fleet changes our quotation stage may sometimes be affected by this and the original information given to you may change. However, our team will always call to advise of any changes prior to the booking to avoid unwanted surprises.

Regarding your delivery, we rely on third-party companies to transport your vehicle. As such there are many factors we cannot control (like traffic) which may affect your delivery time. However, all delivery drivers are instructed to call to give an estimated ETA.

With the way our rolling 28-day contract works, we cannot accept card payments for each rental period (as the payment date changes monthly) and if you were to return part-way through the contract your unused days take longer to be refunded back into your account.

As a result, we are only able to set up regular direct debit payments as explained during the application process. We try to make it as transparent as possible to avoid any unwanted surprises during your contract.

We’re sorry that we’ve not met your expectations on this occasion, but if you have any more queries please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.

The Flexed Team