Flexed Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Flexed

About Flexed: The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This was an easy process. All aspects were thorough and done with simplicity Very professional and friendly service. And the cup of tea was excellent......"
Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. I will let Rina know that her tea making skills are excellent.

The Flexed Team
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Knowing I am better looking than Scott Jenkins"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Team, I would say the sales representative was good, deal clicked and now it comes to delivery. I came to your office from London to York on day discussed for delivery of the car. Now comes surprise, i mentioned my name and i was asked to wait for a min as they wanted to check / inspect the car. I was fine as my mobile battery was drained so i requested to give me 15-20 min more so that i can charge which was given and accepted. Then i was told to inspect the car and see if things are fine and i am ok. i said yes and then the representative mentioned that she will park and i need to move in next 15-20 min as they cannot park for more than 15 min as customers keep coming. I was fine. Big surprise is if i had come after 2 Hrs, than what happens. Anyways thats not a big issue, the issue is i was given no explaination on specifications of the car, mileage and what can go wrong. The only info i was given was the no which i have to call incase i am in emergency and breakdown and also i was told fuel is less so pls fill once you leave this and i was guided on where the fuel station is. I want to highlight that its fine with me, but if it was someone who is not even aware and if he doesn't ask then he will be in a fix. I dint face any issues post taking the delivery but someone else can incase he doesn't find the fuel station or car gets stuck then what. its just a request to spend time with customer for atleast 10 min. thanks"
Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us, we appreciate the honest feedback.

A member of our customer service team will contact you personally to discuss the points raised.

Daisy from the Flexed Team
"I was a smooth experience. Happy to be a longtime customer"
(Flexed York) - Posted 6 days ago
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very professional and so helpful. Explained everything in detail. Car delivered promptly as promised."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Good service and very helpful staff Car we ready when I arrived any problems I had where sorted out they and then could not be more happy"
Hello Trevor,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are so pleased to hear how happy you felt with the overall process of leasing a car with us.

How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Great efficient and very helpful over the phone setting up the account. Car delivered dirty, low fuel, and sat nav not working as stated car has sat nav."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Excellent company, great staff"
Hello Mark,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad you had a great experience with us.

How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very efficient, friendly and seamless service."
Hello Craig,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are pleased to hear that you had a seamless service when leasing your new car with us.

"Easy process"
"Very helpful"
(Flexed York) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Highly recommended"
(Flexed York) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Amazing Service! Very helpful and quick turnaround."
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have provided you with amazing service! :)

Daisy from the Flexed
"I was told about Auto Horn (Flexed) by one of my customers, who highly recommended them to us. From the very start Laura and Nicola have been very professional and friendly, they are a pleasure to work with."
Hello Ashley Insurance Services Ltd,

Thank you for your review! :)

It's great to hear that someone recommended us to you and that you had a positive experience with us.
I will pass on your kind words to Laura & Nicola!

Daisy from the Flexed Team
"Laura and the team have been great from start to finish, they have been really efficient with everything, even to the point of coming to introduce herself and buliding a relationship with us."
Hello Safina,

Thank you for your lovely review! :)

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with leasing a car with us.
I have passed on your kind words to Laura & the team who are all happy to have helped.

"Very helpful"
(Flexed York) - Posted 1 month ago
"All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was very efficient. A pleasure to do business with."
Hello Jamie,

Thank you for your review! :)

So glad to hear you had a helpful and efficient experience with us. It was a pleasure providing you with a new lease car!

How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Quick easy service very helpful too"
Hello Hussain,

Thank you for review. We are glad to hear about your great experience with us! :)

Daisy from the Flexed Team
"I worked with Jordane and Nicola. The service was excellent where Jordane thought out of the box to help me get the car I wanted. Nicola followed up promptly and I was able to confirm delivery date of my car in a matter of days. Polite, professional and they managed my expectations brilliantly. I wish other companies were as excellent! Thank you Flexed."
Hello Dr Shezad,

Thank you for your review! :)

I have passed on your kind words to Jordane & Nicola, they are both so glad to have helped you source your new lease car. We hope you enjoy it!

"Fast helpful service"
Hello Hussain,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us! :)

Daisy from the Flexed Team
"The whole procedure was easy"
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear your positive thoughts on your experience with us! :)

Flexed is rated 4.78 based on 241 reviews