Flexed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexed
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flexed Reviews

About Flexed:

The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Flexed Reviews | 3rd January 2020
Nick C
Flexed 5 star review on 31st October 2017
Robert W
More Photos & Videos
I enquires about a van two weeks ago and a lovely girl called Holly called me back. Talked me through the process step by step. We agreed on a price that was more than reasonable, 60% cheaper than what I was paying through my own work. I had the van within a week. It came up from York. Was absolutely immaculate and still had half a tank of fuel. Would highly recommend this company.
Hello Greg,

Wow - thank you for your extremely kind review! Your comments have been passed onto my colleague Holly :)

Your van looks great and we hope you enjoy driving it; glad to have you on board.

Mark from The Flexed Team
A fantastic team of friendly, professional, experienced staff who answered every query and concern, and were able to help even with my unusual circumstances. Highly recommended.
Very responsive, personal service from Holly and Nicola. A real asset to your company - thanks!
Awesome car, awesome service
Awesome review - thank you! :)

Mark from Flexed
Everything by the guys was great from enquiry to delivery.
Hello Farid,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, we're glad to learn that it's been hugely positive! We hope you enjoy the car.

Mark from Flexed
Thank you for your help and flexibility to ensuring I was able to secure the car I requested. Your team were truly amazing and attentive and for this I thank you so much.
I will definitely use your services again and will recommend you to my friends and colleagues.

Thanks once again

Heidi
Hello Heidi,

No problem - it's our pleasure! Glad we could find you the car you wanted - we hope you enjoy driving it! :)

Happy with service from start to finish - thanks to Jordan and Nicola
Hello Patience,

Thank you for your kind words - they've been passed onto both Jordan and Nicola! Hope your enjoy your car! :)

Mark from Flexed
great fleet, amazing service, good pricing.
Hello Michael,

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive throughout! Hope you enjoy the car. :)

Mark from Flexed
Personally I think this is one of the best companies I have used for anything, not just car leasing. Every step of the process is simple and well run, from ordering a new car, to collection/delivery, changing to a different car and returning a car. Excellent and responsive customer service throughout. Will continue to use and recommend to others.
Hello Michael,

Wow, what a review! Thank you so much your positive comments and I'm really glad we could help find you the right car; we hope you enjoy driving it. :)

By the way, if you do recommend somebody to us and they take a car, you're entitled to a £50 credit on your account per vehicle!

Mark from Flexed
Decent priced car for short term requirements
Hello Brian,

Thanks for your kind review, glad we could get you sorted with a new car!

Mark from Flexed
As their name implies, they are flexible. One fit for all customers does not cut it, and Flex takes this into account. Both Jordan and Nicole were very prompt, helpful and professional. Thank very much.
Hello Farid,

Thanks for your review, we're pleased to learn that your experience with Jordan and Nicola has been pleasant overall!

However, I'd like to know more about your rating for our vehicle handover process, can you drop me an email directly to mark.williams@autohorn.co.uk?

Mark
Excellent customer service, Thank you to Jordan, Nicola & Michelle for everything, nothing was too much trouble they were all very friendly & professional, and thanks to the driver who delivered my car which I love, I would definitely recommend this company to everyone
Hello Ann,

Thank you for such a kind review! Your comments have been passed to Jordan, Nicola & Michelle and you have been an absolute delight to deal with. We hope you enjoy your new car.

Take care,
The Flexed Team
Excellent fast service made everything very easy.
Hello,

Thanks for your review glad we got everything sorted so quickly! Hope you enjoy your car.

Thanks
Mark
The website was very clear and easy to read and when you call up to discuss your requirements everything was very professional, honest and efficient. I called up Monday morning and my car was ready to be delivered that Wednesday. Both Jordan and Nicola were extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service and never made me feel pressured at any time. Thank you, I will recommend Flexed to my friends for sure
Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're happy to learn that your experience with the team has been pleasant and we hope you enjoy your new car!

If you do recommend somebody to us, and they take a vehicle, you'll be entitled to a £50 credit per order!

The Flexed Team
Flexed have been an excellent service from the first phone call even when I didn’t think I was able to secure a car they made it happen. Also Jordan Edwards was extremely helpful throughout the process.
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, we're glad we could help you. Your comments have been passed onto Jordan and we hope you enjoy driving your new car!

Mark from Flexed
A very slick and professional process from start to finish. Communication has been excellent.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your review! We're pleased to learn you've had a positive experience and we hope you enjoy your new car. :)

The Flexed Team
Really helpful and flexible team . Nicola and Jordane were really super friendly, efficient and transparent
Hello Ella,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback! Your kind comments have also been passed onto both Nicola and Jordan.

Excellent
Hi John,

Thanks for your review - hope you enjoy your new car!

Best,
Great customer service:)
Hello Tomasz,

Thanks for your review! We hope you enjoy the new car.

The Flexed Team
Got the car I needed and the process was straightforward and quick. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Hello!

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad to learn you've enjoyed your experience with us; we hope you enjoy your new car!

Thanks

Mark
When your car has broken down and will cost more that it’s worth to repair and you need to lease a car for a few months to get to work during Covid-19 crisis, Autohorn were efficient, friendly, and made the process as easy as possible. They called back when they said they would and followed up when I forgot to send a document so that it could all be processed in time to get the car as quickly as possible without delay. Special mention to Nicola Poole who provided first class customer service.
Hello Gisela,

Wow, thank you for such a kind review! We're happy to learn that you've enjoyed your experience with us and your comments have been passed to Nicola.

Enjoy your new car!