Flexed Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Flexed

About Flexed: The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Flexed.co.uk gives you power than you think when it comes to our fully flexible contracts.

First launched in 2013, Flexed.co.uk is part of one of Yorkshire’s largest fleet company: Autohorn Fleet Services Ltd. Having first started locally with around 300 cars, we’ve then seen a rapid expansion to a staggering 2,000+ vehicle fleet. With hundreds of new customers joining us each month.

Our unique product means that you will no longer be stuck with a car you don’t want, or take the hit on any depreciations costs from any new vehicle. We offer a rolling 28 day contract that allows you to stop, change or amend your contract whenever you feel like it, without incurring any extra charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVS or even fire breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, simply speak to a member of our dedicated sales team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be made ready to sign and once that’s been done, your car will be ready to go. You can be driving away in your new car less than 24 hours after your first contact!

mark.williams@autohorn.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

How would you rate Flexed?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very quick and great service from start to finish."
"Flex made me happy by giving first class customer service. Tom who helped me get the car was excellent. Car supplied is awesome. Would recommend these guys for sure!! Keep up the good work Flexed!! Mike. (Sheffield)"
"We had arranged to collect the car on a Saturday and booked a train to York with an arrival time 13.30 not knowing that Autohorn closed at 12 noon! They were very helpful, and arranged to leave the car with Eruopcar and we collected it from there, which went very smoothly! A good flexible company, which is becoming harder to find these day, so thank you very much - I would highly recommend!"
Hi Nathan,

Thank you very much for your lovely review! :)

"Great service"
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review us, it's greatly appreciated.

The Flexed Team
"Laura and Nicola were both fantastic from start to finish and could not do enough to help me . Both of them went Out of their way to make sure I found the right vehicle and that I was happy with everything. I would now never use another lease company. Hassle free from the start . Would strongly recommend flexed."
Hello!

Thank you for your kind comments, we've passed these both onto Nicola and Laura :) Glad to have you on board!

The Flexed Team
"Good choice of cars, and nice cars too, not the normal run of the mill Mondelez etc. Shame there wasn’t a deal when I came to change the car over this week."
Hi Sean & Anna,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We aim to be as competitive as we can, so should another deal pop up we'll be sure to contact you. :)

Thanks

The Flexed Team
"Overall very good experience with excellent customer support."
Hi Datazen,

Thanks for taking the time review us, it's greatly appreciated. :)

Flexed Team
"I have had a great experience using Flexed, it was simple to choose the car and set up the lease. My point of contact; Laura has been very helpful throughout the process. When I collected the car it was a very quick process and the car is perfect! I would definitely recommend using Flexed to anyone looking for a short term lease option. Very pleased, thank you!"
Hi Antony,

Thank you very much for your review. We're pleased Laura managed to find the right car for you and we've passed your comments onto her. :)

Flexed Team
"The service was fast, friendly and information was provided clear. No complaints at all."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We're glad to have you onboard! :)

Mr Craig A
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and flexibility in meeting my requirements."
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your lovely review. We're happy we managed to find you the right car! :)

The Flexed Team
"Very responsive during booking process. Good value for money"
Hi There,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. To help us improve our service further, could you drop us a private message on what we can do to get the full five stars? :)

Thanks

The Flexed Team
"Tom and the team have been amazing! This was my first lease with Flexed and I will be definitely be leasing further cars with them again! The whole process was so smooth and easy! Tom went above and beyond to find the car I was looking for. Thanks again Flexed team!"
Hi James,

Your kind comments has been passed to Tom and the team you've dealt with whilst arranging your vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

"Good service"
Hi There,

Thanks for your review!

The Flexed Team
"Tom and the entire Flexed team were wonderful. The team was always responsive, understanding, accommodating, and very friendly. We were very happy with the vehicle and delivery services. We highly recommend Flexed for short-term leases. We did a lot of homework before choosing them and could not be happier. Well done."
Hi Frank,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic review. We appreciate it greatly :)

Thanks,

The Flexed Team
"My experience with Flexed was flawless from start to finish. The entire leasing process was effortless, all email communications were polite, clear and warmly friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone who might need them."
Hello Toby,

Thanks for taking the time to review us and for your very kind words!

Best Regards,

The Flexed Team
"Nice enough but very little follow through, and next to no info given. Very good deal, although car has no extras. Car arrived on empty."
Good Afternoon Karin,

Thanks for taking the time to review us, your opinion is appreciated. As a result we have made a small change to our delivery process which we hope will improve the customer experience.

The Flexed Team
"Nicola Poole and Laura Marden made leasing a car very easy and enjoyable. They are extremely helpful and kind. They go above and beyond to make things work for you."
Hi Nick,

Thank you very much for your positive review! We appreciate it greatly and your comments has been passed to both Nicola and Laura. :)

The Flexed Team
"An excellent solution for my situation, ‘in-between’ cars. Excellent quality of vehicles. Customer service second to none with near immediate responses to any query raised. If ever i’m in the same situation again or know of anybody else who is I will certainly recommend. Thanks."
Hi Dafydd,

Wow, thanks for your review! I've passed your comments onto your main account manager.

Christina C
Verified Buyer
"I've had a great experience with Flexed! We currently lease two vehicles from them on a rolling 28 day contract. The 28 day contract is such a good idea for people whose schedules change regularly, as it is so flexible, and you're not tied into a long contract like other leasing companies. Special mention to Jordane in the Sales Department. She manages to get back to me at the speed of light if I ever have a query!"
Good Afternoon Christina,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We will pass your wonderful comments onto Jordane! :)

Best wishes,
The Flexed Team
"What a breath of fresh air for the automotive industry. Flexed is a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Consummately professional, efficient and friendly - and never any pressure to ‘close the deal’. My best experience in over 100 car purchases. Unreservedly recommended."
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words! We appreciate it greatly.

Flexed is rated 4.76 based on 21 reviews