Flexed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexed
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flexed Reviews

About Flexed:

The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy
Flexed 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Flexed 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Matthew Waddington
Flexed 5 star review on 12th June 2018
Nick C
I've been dealing with Flexed / Autohorn for over 15 years and have had many short term cars from them. They are professional, efficient and easy to deal with. It's been a pleasure watching this company grow their fleet and we will continue to use their services.
Flexed 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Hello Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, your kind feedback means a lot!

Wow 15 years, we are so happy that you enjoy your experiences with us. We hope you enjoy your latest car & look forward to continuing to provide you with your next cars in the future!

Daisy from Flexed :)
Always courteous and efficient with minimal hassle.

Highly recommended.
Great service.
Cannot recommend this company enough for short term car lease solutions. From the first contact call to delivery of the vehicle, everything was dealt with quickly and easily. Tom was great at sorting things out, including last minute requests and ensuring our ever changing needs were managed without fuss! Would definitely use again. A huge thank you to Tom and his team!
Hello Robert!

Wow, thank you for such a lovely review! I've passed your kind comments onto Tom and the team.

Glad you enjoyed leasing a car through us, if there's anything else that we can help with, please do let us know!

Mark
Great service from Holly and all the team. Whole procees was made simple.
Hello James,

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

I will pass your kind words onto Holly!

Daisy from Flexed :)
A very clear and professional service, helped to make the transition as painless as possible.
Hello Mr. Brohan,

Thanks for your review, glad we could help with your transition between different lease vehicles!

If there's anything else you need, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Mark
EXCELLENT (!!!) customer service. Flexible, helpful, very friendly. Arranged a delivery within hours - the car was with me the next day. All of it at a very competitive price! Very happy with the service and the car. Definitely my number one for short term car leases!
Hello there!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review - it certainly helps us keep going!

We hope you enjoy the car and if there's anything else you might need, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Mark
Very easy process , good communications. Recommend to all.
Hello Paul,

Great to hear from you and thank you so much for the kind review! Hope you enjoy the new car. :)

Mark
Good service, attentive, quick to respond and competitive pricing.
Hello David,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Daisy from Flexed :)
Efficient, friendly service. Couldn't have asked for more!
Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Best wishes,
Daisy from Flexed :)
Jordon, Nicola & Simon all helped me get my lease car on time after I had changed delivery details & then went back to the original delivery. They were all very helpful & professional throughout. They sorted me out a competitive short term lease. The car was delivered early on an AM delivery, the driver was friendly & the car was on a 20 plate in very, good clean condition. Would recommend this company.
Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and love the car!

I will pass on your kind words to Jordan, Nicola & Simon & we all hope you enjoy the new motor.

Daisy from Flexed :)
Fantastic service, very friendly and easy to work with.
Hello Lee,

We're glad to hear you're delighted with our service. Hope you enjoy the car!

Mark
Excellent company to deal with, really easy process to sort a short term lease car which was delivered to my house. Highly recommended.
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your kind review, we're glad to hear you've enjoyed your recent experience with us! If you do recommend someone to us, and they take a car, you'll be eligible for a £50 credit on your account. Your account manager will be in touch with the details. :)

Mark
I am happy with the car, only critiscm I would have is that at present the DEF warning light has come on and also the tyre pressure warning light on the drivers side has come up, even though the tyre pressure is fine. We've only had it a few days and don't drive many miles at all. 😥
Hello Rosalind,

Thanks for your review, we're happy you like the car! Our cars are covered with full manufacture warranty so we'll be able to get your issue resolved. I've passed your details onto my colleagues in Fleet who will give you a call this morning :)

Very professional
Hello Graham,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience!

Daisy from Flexed :)
I got the car I wanted with minimum fuss and maximum co-operation. It was quick and easy.
Hello Declan,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Daisy from Flexed :)
Very quick, thorough and easy to deal with. The team were quick at taking me through the process and all was painfree
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Enjoy your new car!

Daisy from Flexed :)
Second time working with nicola and she was fantastic as usual every thing done there and then!!
She was able to get the car I wanted ready for delivery all smooth sailing such great customer service highly recommend:)
Hello Linda,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

I will pass on your kind words to Nicola! :)

Daisy from Flexed
Really professional and helpful people. Everything was processed really quickly. About to have my second car delivered. Would absolutely recommend Flexed.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoy your experiences with us!

If you do refer a friend to us (and they take a car) you will be entitled to a £50 credit to your account.

We hope you enjoy your new car! :)

Daisy from Flexed
Great customer service from the start right up until I picked my car up. Really love how flexible it is and how I can cancel at any time.
Hello Olivia,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you love our product and enjoyed your experience with us.

Amazing service
Hello,

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a great experience with us.

Many Thanks,