Flexed Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Flexed

About Flexed: The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This was an easy process. All aspects were thorough and done with simplicity Very professional and friendly service. And the cup of tea was excellent......"
Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. I will let Rina know that her tea making skills are excellent.

The Flexed Team
"Everything was made simple by the Staff"
"Everything was handled efficently and quickly so we can only recommend AutoHorn"
(Flexed York) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us & that you'd also recommend us! :)

The Flexed Team
"Great speedy and simple service. Enquired on Monday, car arranged Wednesday, collecting it on Saturday. Thanks Tom and James for your help."
Hello Razmi,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are so glad to hear of your great experience with us! I will pass on your kind words to Tom and James.

The Flexed Team
"Contacted Flexed (Autohorn) when the delivery of my new car was delayed from another supplier (Porsche) The process was simple and efficient, all staff (Laura, James, Emma, Chrystal and Rachel) were helpful and quick to respond Leasing a car on a short term is never cheap however the pain was offset by how easy it was to deal with them from collection to return. They even helped me out by changing the car when I realised my first choice of vehicle was a mistake ! I would definitely use them again if I needed another short term agreement"
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review! :)

We are so happy to have helped organise a short term car lease for you to fill the gap before getting your new car. Your kind words have been passed on to the names you listed above.

The Flexed Team
"Great company to hire from. All the Staff I felt with were fantastic Gemma the sales rep was exceptional very professional from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them as company to lease/ hire from👍"
Hi Colin,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us from start to finish. I will also pass on your very kind words to Gemma.

"Helpful reception lady,"
(Flexed York) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Gret service"
(Flexed.co.uk) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Paula,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate your great feedback!

The Flexed Team
"Super simple process and lovely yorkshire folks!"
Hi Paul,

As proud Yorkshire Folks, we appreciate the great review! Hope you enjoy your new car.

Thanks
The Flexed Team
"Straight forward and easy to deal with. Seamless and consistent to my experience with Laura previously."
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it greatly! We've passed your kind comments onto Laura.

The Flexed Team :)
"Great service, I have been amazed by the speed and professionalism with which the whole process went.... even though I was calling from abroad. Thanks so much and the Volvo XC40 is a nice car to drive. I have recommended you to a friend of mine who is an FD and has overall fleet management responsibility at the company he works at.."
Hi George,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We appreciate your positive feedback! :)

If your referral takes a car with us, you will be entitled to £50 cash!

To find out more, read here: https://flexed.co.uk/refer-a-friend/

Thanks
The Flexed Team :)
"The initial process was indeed very easy. However, all further communications have been abrupt and rude. Today, Christmas Eve, I received an email threatening to cancel the lease because I hadn't paid their extortionate fees (£30) they applied for a parking ticket I received. This was quickly doubled because I didn't answer the phone when they called to tell me it hadn't been processed. The reason it wasn't paid was that they presented the direct debit later than they said they would. Previously, I had attempted to contact them to make a query about the mileage allowance. It took me a number of calls, over two weeks of being told I would get a callback. To actually speak to someone. When I finally got through and raised this issue, I was told that I had never called. Upon sending a screenshot of my call history. It wasn't considered an issue at all. The car is great, but I am not willing to show loyalty to a company with such poor customer service. As soon as Christmas/New Year is gone. I shall be seeking a new vehicle from elsewhere."
Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us, we appreciate the honest feedback.

A member of our team will contact you personally to discuss the points raised.

Mark from the Flexed Team
"I must thank your staff for their patience. Despite the fact that I had problems sending my documents by email..( I'm not technically minded!) ... And my insurance company sending me the wrong document initially... They were very helpful in sorting me out! I am very happy with your service. Thank you!"
Merry Christmas Anne!

We are happy to hear that our team very very helpful and provided you with good service. We hope you enjoy your new car.

The Flexed Team
"Excellent service. Met my needs with arranging the car very quickly. Picked up from York offices, very nice building and friendly staff."
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad your experience sourcing your new car was a good one. We appreciate your kind words about office building.

The Flexed Team
"I dealt with Nicola P and she was an absolute delight. Straightforward, quick to respond and super helpful. Would recommend Nicola and the team at Flexed."
Hi Patrick,

Thank you very much for your review! :)

We have passed on your lovely words to Nicola and she is glad to have helped you source your new car.

"Friendly service, helpful,"
(Flexed.co.uk) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are happy to have helped you source your new car.

"Great service"
(Flexed.co.uk) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Andy,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad to have provided you with a great service.

The Flexed Team
"Great experience, quick and efficient service and car turned up on time. After sales check up is a nice touch. Would recommend them."
Hello Robert,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us sourcing your new car and pleased you would recommend us.

The Flexed Team
"Seamless operation by informed staff."
Hello Dr Mark Stewart,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad you think so highly of your experience with us sourcing your new car.

The Flexed Team
"All went as agreed. Very efficie t"
Hello James,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad to hear sourcing your new car was very efficient for you.

The Flexed Team
"I am a little over a week into my lease before writing this as I don't like to do immediate reviews. I have been thoroughly impressed with my experience. I was not a straight forward case to lease with but I was assisted until we found something that worked. The delivery was on time and very professional. The car was exactly what was promised. I couldn't be happier."
Hello Kathy,

Thank you for your review!

We are so glad to hear that you had a good positive experience with us when sorting out your new car.

From all of us in Flexed we hope you enjoy your car.

Flexed is rated 4.80 based on 182 reviews