Flexed Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Flexed

About Flexed: The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Flexed.co.uk gives you power than you think when it comes to our fully flexible contracts.

First launched in 2013, Flexed.co.uk is part of one of Yorkshire’s largest fleet company: Autohorn Fleet Services Ltd. Having first started locally with around 300 cars, we’ve then seen a rapid expansion to a staggering 2,000+ vehicle fleet. With hundreds of new customers joining us each month.

Our unique product means that you will no longer be stuck with a car you don’t want or take the hit on any depreciation costs from any new vehicle. We offer a rolling 28-day contract that allows you to stop, change or amend your contract whenever you feel like it, without incurring any extra charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, simply speak to a member of our dedicated sales team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be made ready to sign and once that’s been done, your car will be ready to go. You can be driving away in your new car less than 24 hours after your first contact!

mark.williams@autohorn.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

How would you rate Flexed?

"Very smooth application process, efficient staff, short lead times"
"My service from Nicola and in particular, Jordane, who look after me throughout the leasing process was nothing short of perfect. I highly recommend Flexed for your next short-term lease."
"Nicola and Simon provided a friendly and professional service. All correspondence was dealt with quickly and without fuss. I have been thoroughly impressed with Flexed over the past 3 years"
"Jordane and Nicola are an asset to the company. Such outstanding service and work so hard to help you."
"After speaking to many different car leasing company, i stubbled across Flexed where i spoke to a lovely lady called Jordanne that was amazing and really helped me with my queries. I didnt take a car but i shall getting in touch soon"
"Excellent customer service from Nicola and Simon from quote through to confirmation of lease, no pressure and very helpful!"
"Jordane and Nicola are simply amazing. I cannot thank you both for everything you have done. Simply aazing"
"Both Jordane and Nicola were extremely helpful and efficient. Excellent service."
"Great service, made it very easy to lease a car with minimum fuss."
"It was a very positive experience."
"Great customer care and service from Flexed. They made the short term leasing of a vehicle (pending the purchase of my new vehicle from a main dealer) very simple. Picking the vehicle up was easy and they were always available whenever I had a question or query. Thanks Flexed."
Hello James,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services and your kind comments. We're happy to hear you've had a pleasant experience with us! :)

The Flexed Team
"Staff were professional and helpful. Car is what I expected. Could have done with an interior clean but otherwise good. Thanks."
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to review us, your comments have been noted.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the condition of the vehicle, as that's not up to our usual standard.

The Flexed Team
"Fairly straight forward to set up and provided prompt responses to queries"
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us!

We're glad to have you on board.

The Flexed Team
"I am living in UK since 2 years - I came from Germany and it was very easy to get a new car for my Company - the stuff was very helpful"
Hi Frank,

Thanks for your kind reviews, we're pleased to hear you've had a positive experience with us! :)

The Flexed Team
"I have been using Flex for approx 3 years and continue to do so. The service is the main reason, both Nicola and Simon and very friendly, helpful and efficient. They are great to deal with and I have made recommendations to friends."
Hello Paul,

Thanks for your kind comments, they've been passed to both Nicola and Simon.

We're extremely happy to have you on board!

Thanks,

The Flexed Team
"Always great choice of vehicles Staff very helpful and very responsive Would definitely recommend , especially if like me you like to be in a new car every 6 months"
Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to review our service. We're glad you're happy with your new vehicle! :)

The Flexed Team
"Great service, prompt and clear answers and excellent follow up after sales support. People make the difference; well done Nicola and Simon."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review our service - it is greatly appreciated.

We've passed your kind comments onto both Simon and Nicola. :)

The Flexed Team
"From my very first telephone contact with Simon BENSON at Flexed I was charmed by how patiently and informatively my questions were answered. I really felt that Flexed had time for ME as a potential new customer. Simon has subsequently never ceased to help me as much as possible to make the leasing process as smooth as possible. Subsequently once I was in a position to move forwards with my order, both he and Nicola POOLE have been thoroughly efficient and helpful in guiding me through the paperwork. I look forward to putting names to faces when I pick up my first car next week! Well done, Flexed. I am very impressed!"
Hello Peter,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're glad to have you on board and have passed your kind comments onto both Simon and Nicola. :)

The Flexed Team
"People - all the people that I spoke to on the phone, and also met at Autohorn York were extremely courteous, and professional, with the personal touch. They always did what they said they would in a timely manner. The car was exactly as specified, immaculately prepared and ready to use. At this stage I am very pleased, I sincerely hope that this level of service continues when I return the vehicle in due course......... You have set the standard..!!!"
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review about your recent experience with us. We appreciate the great feedback!

The Flexed Team
"Very quick and great service from start to finish."
Hello!

Thanks very much for the quick review. We appreciate it greatly! :)

Regards,