Flexed Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Flexed

About Flexed: The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Flexed.co.uk gives you power than you think when it comes to our fully flexible contracts.

First launched in 2013, Flexed.co.uk is part of one of Yorkshire’s largest fleet company: Autohorn Fleet Services Ltd. Having first started locally with around 300 cars, we’ve then seen a rapid expansion to a staggering 2,000+ vehicle fleet. With hundreds of new customers joining us each month.

Our unique product means that you will no longer be stuck with a car you don’t want or take the hit on any depreciation costs from any new vehicle. We offer a rolling 28-day contract that allows you to stop, change or amend your contract whenever you feel like it, without incurring any extra charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, simply speak to a member of our dedicated sales team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be made ready to sign and once that’s been done, your car will be ready to go. You can be driving away in your new car less than 24 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

How would you rate Flexed ?

"Flexed has been an incredible company! Their service is equal to none. I would highly recommend them, and absolutely would use their service over any other in the country. And this this says nothing about the staff who would literally move mountains for you if you needed them to!"
"Extremely, helpful service and a simple process to arrange all the paperwork."
"Great customer service and quick turn around for delivery of the vehicle. Would highly recommend using them over other competitors in short term lease market."
Hi Matthew,

Glad we were able to supply your vehicle so quickly!

We have got a referral scheme in place where you'll be eligible for £50 per order placed. Please don't hesitate to contact us to find out more.

The Flexed Team
"I was in desperate need of a lease car and I did not have too many options for finance. Flexed did not blink and once I have provided a few bits of information to prove I was able to afford payment they literally "bent over backwards" to fit in with what I was after. This even included delivering the car to the door. This was very much appreciated. Thank you"
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the great review.

We have a strong belief that everybody should be able to lease. Which is why we're always happy to review every application separately to identify the best option going forward.

Glad to have you on board! :)

The Flexed Team
"I'd never needed to lease a car privately for business before. Flexed made it easy and Simon, James and their colleagues were very helpful. Communication was good being kept updated each step on the way. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. We're glad to have been able to supply you with your new car.

We do have a referral scheme available, where you can qualify for £50 to be returned back to you per order placed!

Your kind comments have also been passed onto both Simon and James :)

Best Regards,

"Great job! Thank you"
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the review! Hope you enjoy your new car :)

The Flexed Team
"Staff were extremely helpful with Jordane being a superstar. Vehicle preparation was not so good. - Vehicle was not particularly clean - Fuel was less than 20% full (2 bars) - No water in wind screen wash - Instruction on Sat Nav would have been useful"
Hello Mr Morrison,

Thanks for the feedback, your honesty is much appreciated. We have taken your comments on board and will look to improve our handover process going forwards.

Your kind comments have also been passed onto Jordane. :)

The Flexed Team
"Quick, easy, no nonsense approach, very happy so far."
Hi David,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to have supplied your car :)

The Flexed Team
"Quick and friendly service. Easy to get to and happy with the car."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're pleased you're happy with your car! :)

The Flexed Team
"They got everything right."
Hello,

Thanks for your review! Pleased to have you on board with us :)

The Flexed Team
"Had a great experience over 2 years with helpful team, especially Tom and Rachael, thanks!"
Hi Richard,

Wow, thanks for your review! Glad to have been able to supply your car for the last two years. Your kind comments have also been passed to both Tom and Rachael. :)

The Flexed Team
"Excellent service.Thank you to Jordane,James and Nicola."
Hi Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services - we're pleased to have met your expectations and your kind comments have been passed to Jordane, James and Nicola.

Best Regards,

The Flexed Team
"What else can I say. Simply amazing."
Hello Ashraaf,

What else can we say?! It's a pleasure to have supplied your vehicle :)

The Flexed Team
"Great customer service through several changes of vehicles. Would highly recommend to anyone for short term leasing."
Hello Mark,

Thanks for your review! Your kind comments are appreciated :)

The Flexed Team
"Before I received my vehicle i got an email with the registration number where i was told i need to insure the car before they could deliver it to me, as per the email stated I used the number plate given to me to insure the car an as my residential road is permit road i purchased a permit for my road. On friday 15 june i noticed i got a penalty chare notice for parking without a permit outside my house, i called my council straight away n they comfirmed the registration i provided them had an active permit, but upon checking my car i noticed that an incorrect number plate was provided to me by autohorn company/Mercedes-benz of leeds. I contacted auto horn right away an they said as this was their error they would provide me with a rental car till the problem was sorted, a couple hours later i got a call again from auto horn that they can not provide me a hired car but the correct number plate will be mailed to me the next day before 1pm so that i will not be without a car over te weekend, i waited till 1pm today an still have not recieved anything so i called autohorn manager who was dealing with it an he told me that i will not get the correct registration plate until monday which means i will be without a car for 3 days, I did not want to drive the current car i got because upon speaking to the metropolitan police they said i can potentially be stopped as the number plate does not match the make and model of the car. I am extremely disappointed with the service I recieved as this was no fault of my own, an i was unable to drive my car on my religious celebration day of eid where i needed to use my car but was unable to, I got told many things such as i will be provided a hired car so that I won't be without a car/ i will be provided with the correct number plate the following day, an neither of these things happened."
Hello Junaid,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with us, your opinion helps us to improve our services going forward.

To give you an insight into our operations, we have a fleet of 1,400+ cars and we mostly rely on the supplying dealer to provide us with the correct registration details. On this rare occasion, the details supplied to us directly from Mercedes were incorrect and was only flagged up during your call with the council.

Due to unfortunate timing (Friday afternoon) and location (between York and London) we were unable to get the correct registration plates sent out to you on time. We tried to arrange alternative modes of transport but we couldn’t get a like-for-like hire car sorted on time. Instead, we have offered to pay any transport costs you may incur from taxis/other forms of transports as well as four free days’ worth of hire.

We have tried our best to meet expectations and please accept our apologies if you have felt we let you down. Should you have any other queries regarding your account please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.

The Flexed Team
"Do not use this company (autohorn)! They give me incorrect information during the quote stage, they failed to deliver the car at the agreed time, then service afterwards is terrible. They are quite happy to take payments by card when it suits them but then you are threatened with cancellation if you would like to make a payment by card. Awful company (will be going back to Nationwidevehicle contracts)"
Hello,

Thanks for taking time to review our short-term leasing services.

Due to how fast our daily fleet changes our quotation stage may sometimes be affected by this and the original information given to you may change. However, our team will always call to advise of any changes prior to the booking to avoid unwanted surprises.

Regarding your delivery, we rely on third-party companies to transport your vehicle. As such there are many factors we cannot control (like traffic) which may affect your delivery time. However, all delivery drivers are instructed to call to give an estimated ETA.

With the way our rolling 28-day contract works, we cannot accept card payments for each rental period (as the payment date changes monthly) and if you were to return part-way through the contract your unused days take longer to be refunded back into your account.

As a result, we are only able to set up regular direct debit payments as explained during the application process. We try to make it as transparent as possible to avoid any unwanted surprises during your contract.

We’re sorry that we’ve not met your expectations on this occasion, but if you have any more queries please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.

The Flexed Team
"Flexed are one of a hand full of companies offering temporary and rolling leases. They've got a good selection of cars on offer. I checked out all the suppliers in the market that offer temporary leases before making a decision and Flexed was the best value by quite a way. However, I'm happy to report that despite paying peanuts, you don't get monkeys. Tom and later James sorted out the application quickly and painlessly and a week later I was on the train to York to pick it up. They offered me a brand new car if I could wait two weeks, but I needed it to move house, so I took an older used one. By old, I mean only 4k miles and just barely run in which is essentially brand new. The car was clean and spotless ready when I arrived bar a few minor alloy scraps, it's mint and they've offered me to change to a new one if I wish at the end of the first month, which I probably won't bother. In summary, good deal, good car, excellent and friendly service. Very happy to recommend them."
Hello Nick,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a fantastic review. It's a great picture too and we're pleased you're happy with your car!

Kindest Regards,
The Flexed Team
"All good though a clean car was dirty.. all the rest was perfect"
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review! Please accept our apologies for the condition your vehicle was arrived in - this is not our usual level of service.

Your account manager has contacted you to help resolve this issue.

Mr Stephen P
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with service from placing order to car delivery on time, friendly & clean new car with some fuel in it."
Hello Stephen,

Thanks for reviewing your recent experience with us. We're pleased you're happy with your new car!

The Flexed Team
"Quick and easy to organise, very responsive and proactive"
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the review! We're pleased to see you're happy with our service :)

Best,