Flexed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexed
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flexed Reviews

About Flexed:

The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy
Great service from start to finish, really easy to use & helpful staff! Thanks so much for all your help!
Flexed 5 star review on 18th July 2020 Flexed 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Hello Reina,

Great photos and thank you so much for your great review!

We hope you enjoy your new car :)

Thanks,
Mark
Upside - friendly people, responsive and helpful
Downside - vehicle availability, operationally quite poor in my case.
Very competitive lease deal and very simple to transact
Hello Simon, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear of your positive experience! Kind Regards, Daisy from Flexed :)
Very good communication and service throughout the whole process
Hello Anne, Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you had a great experience with us! Kind Regards, Daisy from Flexed :)
Was very quick in responding to all queries and supporting during the process.
Hello Christian, Thank you for the review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Enjoy the new car! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Outstanding and very fast service from start to finish with the car I wanted at an affordable price on the terms I needed.

I have to commend Jordan, Nicola and Jessica on the excellent customer service they provided to seal the deal in less than 48 hours.

I can't wait to collect the vehicle, hopefully the service will be the same.
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to Jordan, Nicola & Jessica. We look forward to seeing you when you come to collect your new car! Kind Regards, Daisy from Flexed :)
Big thank you to Tom and Holly, very competent person.
I did change over after two months from Abarth to Audi A1 and service was superb.
High recommend AutoHorn.
Hello Antonio,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, your kind comments have been passed onto both Tom and Holly! :)

We hope you enjoy your new Audi A1 and we cannot wait to hear from you again in the future.

Mark
Always very helpful, and paperwork is easy to process
Hello Nick,

Great to hear from you and glad to hear your recent experience has been positive. We hope you enjoy the car!

Great service!!
Hello Fabrizio,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service - glad to hear it's been positive!

Hope you enjoy the new car,

Mark
Absolutely brilliant customer care. I recommended to my friend.
Hello!

We're really happy to hear you've enjoyed your recent experience with us. If you do refer a friend to us (and they take a car) you will be entitled to a £50 credit to your account.

Hope this helps!

Mark
Excellent service, fantastic communication, 5+ stars for both Jason and Nicola. Thank you very much.
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! :)

Hope you enjoy the car and if there's anything else we can help with, please do let us know.

Mark
Excellent service as always. Friendly, happy & efficient, all sorted in a timely manner.
Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new car! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Really good fast efficient and friendly service. Def recommend 😊
Hello John, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Enjoy the new car! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Made a what can notoriously be an arduous process simple.
Hello Sam, Thank you for your review! So pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thanks, Daisy from Flexed :)
The team I spoke to were very helpful. My application was processed within two days and my first choice of car was available. The whole process from start to finish was easy and simple.
Hello, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team. Enjoy your new car! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Outstanding client focussed service - totally flexible and 100% professional. Great team
Hello Neil, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team who helped you. Enjoy the new car! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
This has been my 2nd time using Flexed / Autohorn, and they have been amazing. Great customer service, always quick in replying and providing information, very kind and reasonable. Highly recommend them.
Hello, Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you have had two great experiences with us so far. Hope you enjoy your car & we look forward to helping you again in the future. Best Wishes. Daisy from Flexed :)
Jessica and Holly were fantastic. Very professional, clear and prompt in responding and sorted my lease car out with no fuss.
Hello Richard, Thank you for the review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to Jessica & Holly. Enjoy the new car! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Great customer service from Tom Holland and the eat of the sales team. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and friendly.
Hello Leke, Thank you for the review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! I will pass on your kind words to Tom. Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Great service all round and quality vehicle’s
Hello Dee, Thank you for your review! So pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Excellent service all around. Easy to engagement end to end. Definitely recommend you and your team.
Hello Carlos, Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased to hear of your positive recent experience with us. Enjoy the new car! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Flexed is rated 4.84 based on 526 reviews