Flexed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexed
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flexed Reviews

About Flexed:

The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy
Flexed 5 star review on 26th September 2020
Flexed 5 star review on 12th June 2018
Nick C
Flexed 5 star review on 31st October 2017
Robert
I found the whole process of organising my “winter wheels” ( I run an old Jaguar in the summer months ) very easy and as I understand it now I have an account I can do the same sort of rental next Autumn. Laura and Kirsty were excellent and delivery on the day and very helpful driver. Thank you
Hello Mike,

Thank you for your review! :)

We hope you enjoy your new winter wheels, while your old Jaguar hibernates until spring.
I will pass on your kind words to Laura & Kirsty, they will be glad to hear you are pleased with your new car.

Daisy from the Flexed Team
I was surprised at how easy and quick the lease was to set up. I called on the Monday and had the car on the Tuesday. By far the most competitive prices that I could find also. The car was brand new with only delivery mileage on the clock. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be using again.
Hello Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to learn your experience with us has been pleasant. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

By the way, if you recommend anybody to us you could be entitled to a £50 credit to your account.

Thanks

Mark from Flexed
Absolutely seamless. Simon Benson in particular was brilliant and helped me find exactly the car for my needs and wants, and he was flexible throughout. The drop-off was a doddle, the return was easy, and the customer service throughout was excellent. Really happy after a horrible experience with a Drover, which is very laborious and very disjointed. Thank you!
Hello Sam,

Thank you you leaving us a review! :)

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to Simon.

We hope you enjoyed your new car!

Daisy from the Flexed Team
The website was very clear and easy to read and when you call up to discuss your requirements everything was very professional, honest and efficient. I called up Monday morning and my car was ready to be delivered that Wednesday. Both Jordan and Nicola were extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service and never made me feel pressured at any time. Thank you, I will recommend Flexed to my friends for sure
Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're happy to learn that your experience with the team has been pleasant and we hope you enjoy your new car!

If you do recommend somebody to us, and they take a vehicle, you'll be entitled to a £50 credit per order!

The Flexed Team
Flexed have been an excellent service from the first phone call even when I didn’t think I was able to secure a car they made it happen. Also Jordan Edwards was extremely helpful throughout the process.
Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, we're glad we could help you. Your comments have been passed onto Jordan and we hope you enjoy driving your new car!

Mark from Flexed
Really helpful and flexible team . Nicola and Jordane were really super friendly, efficient and transparent
Hello Ella,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback! Your kind comments have also been passed onto both Nicola and Jordan.

Excellent
Hi John,

Thanks for your review - hope you enjoy your new car!

Best,
The Flexed Team
Thanks for great service. Friendly and approachable. I am an NHS worker during the COVID-19 crisis and they were one of only a few companies able to get me a car in time to help me get to work.
Hello Alastair,

Thanks for your kind review and it's the least we can do for you! :)

We hope you enjoy your new car.

Lots of Love
The Flexed Team
These guys are extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have leased many cars over the years for work purposes and Flexed have been the most straightforward and practical as well as value for money. They even lent me a cable for the vehicle to connect the sat-nav on collection. Jordan is a great member of the team and is sorting out a new car for me for April.. despite the Covid-19 situation they have guaranteed, that I wont be left without a vehicle.

Would not hesitate to recommend this company. Plus they wash and valet all their cars on site too!
Hello Serena,

Wow! Thank you for your review! We've also passed your kind comments onto Jordan.

We're glad to have you onboard and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Stay safe and lots of love from the Flexed Team!
We have been using Flexed for many years now. We decided to take a second car in lease and encountered a few personal problems re the financing. Laura and all the team worked a solution which we were all happy with and we now have a lovely 2nd car.

I can’t recommend Flexed enough. Fantastic customer service from start to finish.
Hello Mr & Mrs Mudhar,

Thank you for leaving us a review, your kind words mean a lot to us.

We are so pleased to hear about your great experiences with us. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Daisy from the Flexed Team
We're a business based in London. We've been using Flexed for nearly 2 years and I must say our dealings with Flexed have been really positive. It's a great alternative to being locked into a traditional leasing contract at a very similar price. They always over deliver on our expectations. Jordane (Our Account Manager) and Nicola (Customer Support) work tirelessly to ensure that we're happy. They always provide a comprehensive service! Highly Recommended!
Hello Alex,

Thank you for your great review! :)

We are so glad to hear that we provide you with such a positive service that you continue to lease cars with us, it is much appreciated.
I will pass on your kind words to Jordane & Nicola.

The Flexed Team
This was an easy process. All aspects were thorough and done with simplicity
Very professional and friendly service.
And the cup of tea was excellent......
Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. I will let Rina know that her tea making skills are excellent.

The Flexed Team
Super service from the word going from contacting the call centre to collecting the vehicle. Very quick response to any questions. Highly recommend.
Hi Miss Moran,

Thank you for your review! :)

We are so glad to hear the process to source your new car was positive. Happy to hear that you would highly recommend us.

The Flexed Team
Used Flexed to source a few temporary vehicles in the past year and have always found them efficient , cost effective and above all flexible , hence the name.

Staff are friendly and certainly know their onions as the whole process from booking to delivery is so well done. Their document processing system is spot on, supplied vehicles are always in excellent order and quite simply I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Hello Robert,

Thank you for your great review!

We're glad to have you on board yet again and we're pleased to have supplied with your new car.

As our 100th review, we'd like to send you a bottle of champagne. We've sent you a private message to arrange this! :)

Daisy from The Flexed Team