Flexed Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Flexed Reviews

About Flexed:

The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Flexed have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service.

A-

Delivery - Fast

83.87%
Industry Average
Lovely Laura and Jessica made this very stress free No deposit Reasonable delivery charge Rolling 28days contract 👍👍
- Caroline from Staffordshire
Excellent service start to finish, completely hassle free, and super speedy. From my first contact with Tom Holland to the delivery of the vehicle, no question was left unanswered, responses were super prompt and informative. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Flexed, thank you!
- Sarah Deakin
The car keys are with you at the blink of your eyes. The delivery was as promise, very timely and punctual. The team of Laura, Jassica who deal with was fantastic. I have not even visit then all on phone. At this time of restoration the driver who delivered the car was very polite and clean the inside of car thoroughly with disinfectant before hand over. Keep up the good work
- Prabhaskar Singh Arambam
99.16%
Industry Average
Great service. Went from finding a car on their site to having it delivered within a week! Love the fact it's on a rolling 28 day contract so no long term commitments. They kept me informed of progress all the way through.
- Mark Strefford
Excellent service as always. I've been a customer for almost 5 years. Every staff member is friendly and accommodating (I'm quite fussy about the vehicles I drive and they always go out of their way to meet my requirements)
- Anonymous
I've been dealing with Flexed / Autohorn for over 15 years and have had many short term cars from them. They are professional, efficient and easy to deal with. It's been a pleasure watching this company grow their fleet and we will continue to use their services.
- Jason Fields