Flexed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexed
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flexed Reviews

About Flexed:

The traditional way of car ownership is changing. Why commit to something when you don't need to?

At Flexed, we offer a smarter alternative to your average car lease contract. Whereby our minimum lease period is 28 days! From then you have the power to return or swap your vehicle at any point without incurring any charges.

Simply log onto our website, choose from our incredible selection of cars ranging from economical city cars, family sized hatchbacks, large luxurious SUVs or even fire-breathing sports cars. There is enough choice to suit any type of driver for any type of occasion.

Once you’ve chosen your vehicle, speak to a member of our team who will then guide you through each step of our quick application process.

After all the initial checks are made, your online agreement will be ready to sign. Once that’s been done, you can be driving away in your new car less than 48 hours after your first contact!

talk@flexed.co.uk

The Engine Works, Leeman Road, Fermetol Trading Estate

Tell us how Flexed made you happy
Flexed 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Greg E
Flexed 5 star review on 12th September 2019
Santokh H
Easy, professional
Hello! Thanks for your 4* review, glad you found the whole experience easy! We hope you enjoy your car! Kind Regards, Mark
Prompt and responsive from initial enquiry and very smooth and efficient collection of vehicle. Would thoroughly recommend and most definitely use again, a first class service and perfect for anyone looking for an alternative vehicle leasing arrangement.
Hello Lee! Happy New Year and thank you for your review. Glad to hear you've enjoyed your recent experience with us and thank you so much for the recommendation! Enjoy your new car and I'm sure we'll speak again soon. Kind Regards, Mark
From the first telephone call I knew we were in safe hands, the friendliness and professionalism of Tom Holland was amazing, he guided me through all the steps and took the pressure off. When I emailed them I always got a reply well within the hour, and if I left a message they called back immediately. When I picked the car up the staff were so friendly and professional, and everything was so quick and simple to complete. The car I leased is of the highest standard and I am enjoying driving it daily. Cars are in immaculate condition. Amazing staff, amazing company, highly recommended.
Flexed 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Hello Mark, Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you have had a great experience with us! I will pass on your kind words to Tom & the team. We hope you enjoy your new car, it looks great & thanks for the pic. And if we don't speak to you beforehand we wish you a very Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Daisy from Flexed :)
We were extremely happy with all levels of service from Flexed - thank you all very much
Hello, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us! If we don't speak to you beforehand, we wish you a very Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Daisy from Flexed :)
Excellent communication and a very fast response to my request! Thank you
Hello Ruth, Thanks for leaving a review! :D Glad to hear you've enjoyed our service, if there's anything else we can help with, please do let us know. Kind Regards, Mark
Easy to order and do business with up to point of delivery
Hello, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us! Hope you like the new car. Many Thanks, Daisy from Flexed :)
Fantastic service! I was in a situation where I needed a car quickly. The whole experience with Flexed was seamless from start to finish. Excellent customer service and very efficient. I would highly recommend.
Hello Victoria, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. If you do recommend somebody to us (and they take a vehicle) you will be entitled to a £50 credit on your account! If we don't speak to you beforehand, have a lovely Christmas & a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Daisy from Flexed :)
Great customer service from start to finish. Holly was amazing.
Flexed 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Hello Sara, Those pictures are lovely! Thank you for the kind comments and review. Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. :) Kind Regards, Mark
I’m really happy with the service I got provided! Everyone was helpful and there wasn’t any delays. I would strongly recommend Flexed to anyone.
Hello Joe, Thank you for the feedback, we are extremely glad to hear you have had a positive experience with us. If you do recommend somebody to us (and they take a vehicle) you will be entitled to a £50 credit on your account! :) If we don't speak to you beforehand, have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Mark
Very efficient and friendly
Hello, Thanks for your kind review! Hope you enjoy the car :) Kind Regards, Mark
Quite happy with the procedure. All went fairly smoothly, Car was delivered on the date agreed had minor mileage but acceptable. Condition was good and clean. Rental very good for a roll on monthly agreement. All in all happy with the lease and the vehicle.
Hello John, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Glad to hear you've enjoyed your recent experience with us and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle. If we don't speak beforehand, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Mark
Very good! very friendly! professional staff couldn’t ask for a smoother process! 100% recommended
Hello Rob, Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! I will pass on your kind words to the team. Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Always courteous and efficient with minimal hassle. Highly recommended.
Hello Felix, Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Great service.
Hello Robert, Thank you for the review. We hope you enjoy the new car! Kind Regards, Daisy from Flexed :)
Cannot recommend this company enough for short term car lease solutions. From the first contact call to delivery of the vehicle, everything was dealt with quickly and easily. Tom was great at sorting things out, including last minute requests and ensuring our ever changing needs were managed without fuss! Would definitely use again. A huge thank you to Tom and his team!
Hello Robert! Wow, thank you for such a lovely review! I've passed your kind comments onto Tom and the team. Glad you enjoyed leasing a car through us, if there's anything else that we can help with, please do let us know! Kind Regards, Mark
Great service from Holly and all the team. Whole procees was made simple.
Hello James, Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will pass your kind words onto Holly! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
A very clear and professional service, helped to make the transition as painless as possible.
Hello Mr. Brohan, Thanks for your review, glad we could help with your transition between different lease vehicles! If there's anything else you need, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Kind Regards, Mark
EXCELLENT (!!!) customer service. Flexible, helpful, very friendly. Arranged a delivery within hours - the car was with me the next day. All of it at a very competitive price! Very happy with the service and the car. Definitely my number one for short term car leases!
Hello there!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review - it certainly helps us keep going! We hope you enjoy the car and if there's anything else you might need, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Kind Regards, Mark
Very easy process , good communications. Recommend to all.
Hello Paul, Great to hear from you and thank you so much for the kind review! Hope you enjoy the new car. :) Kind Regards, Mark
Good service, attentive, quick to respond and competitive pricing.
Hello David, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Best Wishes, Daisy from Flexed :)
Flexed is rated 4.83 based on 642 reviews