FireText Reviews

Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn
Cornwall

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Great setup and was guided via email and telephone with any questions I had. Love being able to catagorize my clients in different categories. Really a great website!"
"We've just started with Firetext and it seems a nice platform to use - very simple to navigate and seems to do the trick! It'd be great if they did the automations themselves, but zapier has turned out to be easy to integrate, and now we've set it up it runs itself."
"Great service, from before purchasing and after sale support. All questions answered about the service!"
"Simple but effective."
"Does exactly what it says on the tin. Allows me to keep in contact with my 50+ staff with easy to use SMS text messages."
"Quality service which has saved us a lot of time asking people to confirm their sessions! Would highly recommend for any business that deals with bookings!"
"The firetext team are very helpful and can answer any questions you have (I had many) and are always available, some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced 😁"
"Very reliable and fast SMS text service. The customer services team is very prompt and cooperative and I like the interface of the account provided."
"Easy program to get your head around and fantastic support when needed, just what we needed as a club for mass communication"
"Great service, very easy to use. Has greatly improved the efficiency of my operation. Particularly the easy of email to text is great. Full thumbs up!"
"Really easy onboarding and their customer support couldn't have been more helpful. Excited to use this new service!"
"Excellent tool for your business! Send out offers, info and anything relevant to promotion!!!!"
"Hi, After using other text marketing providers, I have been very pleased with how simple and transparent firetext is to use. The support is fantastic and I would highly recommend!"
"I signed up to Firetext and its been so simple to use. I was up and running within minutes. The team are really helpful and have checked in with me and its nice to know you are dealing with a small group who appreciate you, not a huge company who just want your money. I wish i had started using Firetext sooner, they are fab! I highly recommend them!"
"Love it! The platform is easy to use and if you need help the support team are always quick to respond and really friendly."
"Great customer service + easy to use. Staff always on hand to help with any queries. Would recommend."
"Simple and easy to use get reports and load cab files"
"Great and easy to use plus links straight into our freshdesk"
"Seems to be working well for now"
"Brilliant results from using FireText and it's so simple to use! Love the way it interacts with other packages and makes for a seamless environment for marketing and communications!"
FireText is rated 4.93 based on 669 reviews